Another play2win event - that we must endure

I always had the feeling the game is tailored towards a very small percentage hence why you get the mini battle pass every month but i think it is a bit more complex than 96/4. There is nits like myself who probably number in the high thousands for a big percentage of the playerbase but only buy the main battlepass because it is good bang for the buck and then there is whales which probably account for a couple hundred players tops and these are the players that buys the mini battlepass. You break that down even further and you got a few dozen super whales who buy all the packs and just absolutely splurge money on everything.

1 Like

I totally I agree with you

It was like the top 1000 or something, so hard to not get if you were playing

Settle? Its called hardwork. Dont like it? Piss off. How much have you contributed to the game, money-wise?

Guy is like those dudes who pay thousands to onlyfans models and think theyre owed something

2 Likes

wtf are you calling ‘hardwork’? the unbearable, boring chore of a grind which you need to go through no matter what you want to achieve within the game unless you want to pay up hard?

(cool willingness to settle take btw)

Them: New paint! Enjoy!

Him: I want it. How much?

Them: Oh no its not for sale, but you can earn it for free if youd like it!

Him: Psst I know i know, “cant” buy it. Wink wink But for real, how much?

Them: Nothing: Its there, go get it or dont.

Me: This guy’s an entitled douchebag claiming his credit card has the moral high ground.

Brilliant idea!!! Why doesnt dkmafia find someone who owns it after this event, buy their account, break out the credit card, buy everything you have on his current account already, and viola! You now have everything you wanted and all with a small, small donation to the game! Everybody wins!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

DK… Are you really complaining that you have to play the game to get rewards, and can’t just buy them?

Let me tell you something… I crushed these events. Spring Mayhem, Conquest, Soccer, I have been quite high on all those ladders. I won a Goddess of Victory, some soccer cups, that fancy green chrome paint, air siren, etc. Achievements I had reasons to be proud of, because unlike the rest of the game you could not compensate a lack of skills by swiping your credit card.
What did Targem do? They offered most of those rewards in a dumb ass crafting event. There are probably people going around with 20 godesses on their cars as we speak.
You might believe you should be pampered by devs because you’re part of the 4% or something who dumps 2k dollars/year in the game. You might believe it’s in the devs interest to screw 96% of their playerbase for the benefit of the paying minority. But tell me, how much would you enjoy the game if it was just you and 200 whales populating Gaijin’s crappy servers, with 15 minutes queue time at every PS?
Do you think your money is worth more than f2p players populating the servers you play on? Credit card people DO NOT populate servers. They don’t grind 50 hours for X or Y items, they swipe their card and go play some CW or CC. It’s instant. 0% gaming time required.

If devs want an empty ass game where it’s just 200 whales fighting in CC because they threw every reason to play the game in the garbage bin, I recomment they listen to you and do just what you are suggesting.

No hard feelings, I like you and hate the new game mode. But these events are legitimately the only vaguely competitive aspect of XO, miles ahead of whale CW and CC (Not talking about this one specifically, I don’t even know if it has a ladder). These trinkets are worth far more in terms of prestige than uranium ore.

PS: I don’t use that green chrome paint, it’s ugly af, but you guys would need to pull it from my cold fingers. It’s my reward for putting the time and efforts to git gud at the soccer event.

Let’s try another analogy, so we don’t divulge into ‘skills’ and other nonsensical dribble you guys use as comfort food.

You go to a burger shop, and want a burger - but the only way you can get that burger is eat a vegan patty. I am not mad at your ‘skills’ to get that vegan patty, nor do I think it should be off the menu - I just think a burger joint, should have burgers - easy to access - with no fine print.

__

As for the rest of that glorified ego fest, I am in the top 1% for hours, for achievements, for grind, for spend, etc… On what grounds is this a competition?

It’s a wrong analogy. 1st, eating requires no efforts besides swiping a credit card (is it a coincidence if it’s the analogy that came to your mind to describe XO?), second, if the new game mode is a vegan patty, then the rewards are the happy meal’s toys. Not some other burger. That’d be a better analogy. Do you often complain that you don’t get the Happy Meal’s toy when you order a Big Mac?

None of the things you mentionned are… You spent more time and more money. OK cool. Your reward is your massive inventory value. If you want the soccer rewards, play the soccer mode.

You don’t seem to realize the one having an ego stroke is you rn. You just made the 1500th “I PAID X AMOUNT OF MONEY DEVS NEED TO SUBMIT TO MY WILL” thread. Leave the last fair/funny/inconsequential bits of competitiveness to others, even if you don’t enjoy them yourself, please. You know full well I stopped playing 95% of this game because it’s an uncompetitive p2w shitfest. Want everybody to leave this game?

1 Like

Me being sad I wasn’t around for this:

Most of my issue with exclusives is they don’t re-run them often enough. I get busy randomly but it tends to happen a lot when these events are running. I also like picking my rewards more so then getting random boxes but I do get that letting someone just pick their rewards each box could hurt mode retention in some cases especially if the mode isn’t that fun.

1 Like

Your missing my entire point - as most do every time I speak because they get blinded my account…

My analogy works because its off the original content. Misrepresenting the experience. I’m not mad if you get a trophy for doing well, or a cool relative reward. I’m upset because these side modes are becoming required to progress. Not just dailies, now they are kissing more mainstream rewards.

And you have never eaten at my house… There is some effort involved!! :stuck_out_tongue:

lol pre-prepping is a must…