Most versatile cabins

The Cohort’s little “bay” area is good for a flock, I’ve found.

1 Like

The Call Cabin has excellent mounting points. Underneath you can hide many coolers and radiators and still attach your frames. You can hide a gas gen and ammo box under there and use cannons. Of course, I use it for drone boxes hidden between the frames, but the challenges force me to use different weapons.
I do not own any other Epic or Legendary cabins and using a rare cabin lowers my power score too low.

The thing is, the speed/power boost mode is something I miss as soon as I switch to the overheat/reload boost. In the heat of battle, that extra bit of mobility is very useful.
So I usually just switch modes when I’m trying to finish off an enemy and don’t need to be dodging as much.

1 Like

Cohort (and Machinist) are both very versatile heavy cabins. I would also say that Humpback is as well.

Humpback! The GOAT of heavy cabins!

2 Likes

I understand that.

But in the other hand that cab can be one of the most tanky medium builds, and there are weapons you don’t really be that fast.

Why is this a problem for some people?

“Oh no, I have a 4k build!”

Could someone explain?

I don’t know about his situation, but if my PS is too low, wait times are too long.

1 Like

I don’t know about his situation, but if my PS is too low, wait times are too long.
TRUTH

Once you pass level 30 Engineers you are separated from new players who play low power score. Before the population decline many experienced players still played 4000 and those were good times. Then 5,000 then 6,000 then 7,000 now 9,000 became the sweet spot in power score. With less population hard choices had to made. I prefer 5,000 power score, but all my investment in Epic Cabin and Weapons to reach 9,000 Power score has me now locked into one playstyle. Plus, the desire to reach 2 million damage per week meant I had to have stronger weapons. Plus, Clan Confrontation is 9,000 power score. So, I find the Call Cabin do well with all weapons and get me to the power score I desire to be.

The level 30 Engineers patch is only for 2499 and below, lots of people still play 4699 If I play that low I get into a match in 36 seconds or less, and even the new 3499 bracket but anything below that its big wait times. 9k does kind of seem to be the new choke point as CC matches focus on that PS

It probably depends a lot on your platform and region. I get 30 second times above 7kPS, but it gets a lot longer if I go lower. Below 5kPS it’s just too long for me, unless I get lucky with my time of day.

I amgine[quote=“Poony4u, post:32, topic:20397, full:true”]
It probably depends a lot on your platform and region. I get 30 second times above 7kPS, but it gets a lot longer if I go lower. Below 5kPS it’s just too long for me, unless I get lucky with my time of day.
[/quote]

You on PC? I can see the lower PS on there being a longer wait time.

PS4, although we are now merged with XBOX.
Weirdly, I’ve had some occasional days with extra long wait times at all PS ranges since the merge, so I am guessing there may still be some crossplay glitches they are working out.

1 Like

Possibly some crossplay bugs that need fixed, I havent had issue at all getting into 46 matches but theres no argument that higher PS is an instant match haha

Kronos is pretty versatile as well, not for the perk I don’t even make use of it on kronos builds usually, but because it’s the fastest cabin in the game.

Speed and mobility > almost any perk on so many weapons

2 Likes

I have a Hammerfall build on Kronos with a Pegasus engine and Grizzly. Its really fun.