Error

Introduce yourself

Welcome to the apocalyptic World of Crossout!

Please use this topic for introducing yourself to your fellow comrades on the battlefield.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Hey all, I'm UberQuick.

My name is Aivaras, I am 18, born in Lithuania but live in Ireland for past 9 years.

Just finished high school / secondary school and plan to go to Uni to study Mechanical Engineering or Product Design.

Currently floating on this forum and waiting to test this game out, while I'm bored of the games I do play, which are Survarium and Dirty Bomb.

I am overly honest and can come across as mean/rude. But I'm nice...Most of the time. c:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi, I'm JEI2 (jei2)

weird i say that guy in war thunder forums?

jei2 i remember it?

did you know him? he is good friend tho

ok let me say 

Male 20 years old 

born in 1995 14th feb

Live in Baghdad iraq 

Sad person hard life

Totaly hard life in gaming 

Trying to be funny but in my life you don't know how sad i'am

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Hey guys! (Posted this a couple days ago!)

My name is Michael McDonough (Nick name is Chicagoboyzz)

I play games a LOT, and I hope to beta test crossout. I have beta tested many games and I like to help out the devs as much as I can. I also have been in charge of a lot of community servers and love to make games more social. I'd love to possibly make a clan based website for this game :D

A little about my self, I am a 17 year male. I go to a Military Academy (My cadets call me 1st lieutenant) &  I am a captain of cyber patriots (Air force defense competition)

I like to go sailing on my free time and of course play games.

I would love to get to know the community.

Update] Y'all are awesome!  :good:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I am Sterben. I have been playing game for as long as I can remember, my first game was Diablo, I beat it when I was 4. I have played and beaten all Pokemon games with the exception of the newest gen. I also play a lot of other games.
I make Costume props and weapons. I like long walks on the beach and destroying things. That's about it.
(edit) but as regards to who I am you will just have to talk to me and find out. I only give my information to people whom I like and can trust. :P

Edited by XSterbenX
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello! BeloPaPa here :Ds

My real name is Belovai Tamás. I'm live in Hungary. I was born in 1992. September 3. on Budapest. I'm 22 years old now. I like playing computer games (now I'm playing the Battlefield 3, War Thunder and FIFA 15), and playing football. I like playing pool and table soccer too. I'm an average guy who likes all genre of songs. I want to learn play on guitar. I like modify or make pictures in GIMP program.

This is my life in a nutshell.   :)s 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Sup lads. :)

Name's Dan, originating from Hungary. 

Most of you know me from War Thunder since i've spent most of my time there in the last 2 and a half years. 

Not much of a gamer, mostly playing WT and the occasional 2D platformers (Mark of the Ninja, Ori and the Blind Forest, those kind of games).

Freelancer in real life, main hobby being trekking, wandering in the mountains and exploring the wilderness of the interwebz. 

If you want to talk about tea, i'm your man. 

I hope this thread won't end up being a pointless memeland. 

Here, have a very serious picture of me so you'll know who are you talking to. :>

Gro8oLg.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello, Wetwings here. Some of you know me of the Warthunder forum already. I am 20 years old and live in The Netherlands. Going to college during the days and play games like Warthunder, Hearthstone and Uncharted Waters Online in my free time (also a big fan of Life is Strange). I hope to play this game in the near future as well.

Bit of advertising: I also make signatures (free of course), so if anyone is interested, feel free to pm me.

Well, that's about it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi, I'm a french metal fan, I chose this name because I am crafty (Fox)

(Dark) i love the universe and darkness (Spirit) because I am only passing through.

I'm 17, I live with my girlfriend.

Have shared our accounts: osu / war thunder/star conflict..

and I love post-apocalyptic universe !!!!!!

Edited by Fox_DarkSpirit
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Greetings, humans.
I am 24 and live wherever there is peanut butter and ice cream. (Seriously, mix the two.)
I listen primarily to EDM, anything by Dethklok, game music, some random stuff, and a little bit of classical.

I have been gaming since before I can remember. I know that my first game was Sonic the Hedgehog.
I currently play Rust, Unturned, Fallout Shelter, and, out of boredom, Robocraft.
I am waiting for Fallout 4, Crossout, and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

I am thinking about giving welding a try as retail has worn out it's welcome. Or trying to become a machinist.
I am also a small time gun nut so, ask away.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey guys! Br3nor here

I'm 27 years old and live in Hungary. Now I'm studying IT at college and work at the same time. I like streetball, formula-1, and of course computer games. Primarily War Thunder (10k+ battles, mainly in AB, but I really like SB tank battles too). In the last more than one year, I worked on WT hungarian localization and I hope it will be possible here too. 

See you in the post-apocalyptic no man's land :salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey forumers!

I'm DJSnip3r (not my real name duh :x) , and I'm 16 years old, from Singapore. Currently still a full time student, spends most of my time playing WT or WoWs/RNG simulator.

I normally like to dabble in robotics and programming, mainly playing with Lego NXT/EV3 and Arduino. Planning to finish learning C and a few other coding languages hopefully by the end of this year  :lol:

Nice to meet you all  :Ds

• Upvote 2

Hey forumers!

I'm DJSnip3r (not my real name duh :x) , and I'm 16 years old, from Singapore. Currently still a full time student, spends most of my time playing WT or WoWs/RNG simulator.

I normally like to dabble in robotics and programming, mainly playing with Lego NXT/EV3 and Arduino. Planning to finish learning C and a few other coding languages hopefully by the end of this year  :lol:

Nice to meet you all  :Ds

okay 

ahm

something here confuse me 

i wonder what is it

• Upvote 1

I'm C3nturion... *ValiantTwo PSN. World of Tanks, Wold of Warships, Armored Warfare, War Thunder player. I like large cannons, and big-**** vehicles. Favorite WW2 Tank: T-34-85, Favorite "Modern" tank: B1 Centauro Wheeled Tank Destroyer/ Challenger II

hhhhhhoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo boy.

I saw this game somewhere a few months ago and I signed up for early access. I was saddened because for a minute it looked like an abandoned project. But nope! I'm REALLY excited for this game; it's a combination of everything I love in games.

Edited by *ValiantTwo
  • Upvote 1

Greetings players!

I am Afterschool (of course it's not my real name),from Hong Kong.

I likes History and EPIC Graphic so I started to play Games such WoT,WoWS and War thunder

I saw this game a month ago and I fall into this immediately

I will try my best to help you guys if we met in the battlefield  unless we are at the opposite team.

Nice to meet you all

• Upvote 1

Hey Members,

I´m not sure if I really want to introduce myself, from my point of view I´m the grandfather in this forum.

My name is Chris, I´m a 36 years old gaming pioneer from Germany. I started playing videogames on an Atari 2600 and I was instantly infected from the gaming virus.

Enough with words, let´s go to the battlefield!   

• Upvote 1

Hi guys~
I`m a Taiwanese, and my real name is Chin-Yang Chen; I love FPS or TPS game , like CSGO & CSS.

I gusee this game will give me lots of fun, look those cannon and smg!!! So awesome!!!
Hope I can get into the early-access~

Have a nice day guys~

Edited by ChichoHoarin
  • Upvote 1

Hi guys~

I`m a Taiwanese, and my real name is Chiao-shin Luan

The game looks so awesome!!!

i very very hope this game will funny:)

Look those cannon and smg!!!
Hope I can get into the earl-access~

Have a nice day guys~

Edited by SigynErster
  • Upvote 1

Hi guys~

I`m a Taiwanese, and my real name is Chiao-shin Luan

I gusee this game will give me lots of fun, look those cannon and smg!!! So awesome!!!

Hope I can get into the earl-access~

Have a nice day guys~

Hahhaahahahahahahahahahhaahahhah

U lazy guy just copy me XD

• Upvote 1

Hello! I'm Ketriaava, you can call me KT.

I came from the Star Conflict side of Gaijin. Loving the crafting system so far. Going to put all the guns on everything I've got! XD

Looking forward to some awesome matches and making the game better!

• Upvote 2