Error

Introduce yourself

Hey Picko here

24 and from the UK ( if i wasn't obvious enough with my name :D ) been playing games like World of Tanks and Warthunder for years on and off , tried out Robocraft but got fed up with it but then saw this game and just had to give it a try. You will usually see me in the General chat in game or bump into me grinding PvE.

Catch you all in Crossout sometime

• Upvote 1

Hello there,

I'm 30 years old guy, working in university as a data analyst and scientist (risk, vulnerability and climate change impacts).

I love to search, analyze and construct. I mainly like RTS games, but also played a little World of Tanks and War Thunder.

I like Crossout, cause here you really can construct something and try it on others with many explosions and bullets. That's all what boys need :)

• Upvote 1

Howdy y'all

I am IronClad, a 23 year old Bearded Kentucky native that just loves Destruction and building, something i have always had a soft spot for since i was a baby "Lemme build this Lincoln Log house and crash things into it to see what it withstands, Check out this Hot Wheels Let's make it look like it was in a Demolition Derby Hand me that hammer" But a few of my childhood habits So as you can guess this game really appeals to me and my appetite for destruction.

• Upvote 1

Hey  :good:

my name Tom and I'm from England. crossout is my fav game so far since it has basically all my fav game types blended together

I may b on the battlefield soon but theres a glitch I've got that wont let me sigh in (it says that i cant due 2 changes 2 pc config but I've done nothing 2 my config) and i think it cause a starter pack i bought,Gaijin plz help!

anyway, hope 2 c u out there comrade's  :salute:

• Upvote 1

Hello all! Hello mad word! I am Ignas, 28 year old.Born in Lithuania ,but now living and working in  UK :)  Gamin from young days until  i die :D  Have fun and see you  in Battle ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello all! Hello mad word! I am Ignas, 28 year old.Born in Lithuania ,but now living and working in  UK :)  Gamin from young days until  i die :D  Have fun and see you  in Battle ;)

Nice to see you. We are now 3 LTs here :D

• Upvote 1

Nice to see you. We are now 3 LTs here :D

Welcome, Zalciuk :)

• Upvote 1

Hey all!

Dennis reporting in!

Im 22 yrs old from The Netherlands, I heard about this game from Phy (Youtuber) and decided to buy a pack.

Had a great time so far even though the game could still use some work (Ye duh its beta)

cya guys in battle :)

• Upvote 1

Hey guys!

Zach here, I am 21 years old and reside in the United States of America. I saw this game from Dreagast, and decided to buy a pack to play. I haven't been able to download the client yet, but I will in due time, once I figure out why it won't download. 

Until then,

Have fun!

• Upvote 1

Siema! Kto PL?   :crazy: 

And now a little bit more serious,  Adrian is the name, 23yo, born in Poland, lives in Sweden.
I played Targem's old truck game called "Hard Truck Apocalypse", loved it A LOT, started to play Crossout because of it ;)

I like hard rock and metal (MAIDEN!), playing with fire, pancakes and blackcurrant juice. I might be addicted to peppermint chewing gum. 

• Upvote 2

Ähm yeah im the new one and im a littlbit shy. Iam from germany and iam a gaming junkie. I have a lot of personal problems and one is that i have no access to the beta.

Btw. i like to post my Noobish Gameplays (most Videos in German, but some are also English) no one cares about. You can watch it here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb0zZkiLfNimrnONOcu7JLw

But iam happy that i can post here some words.

• Upvote 1

Hello hello !

My name is Philippe, I'm 18, I'm from Switzerland xxxx yeah ! I'm here coz Woras did a video on this game ! kiss bro 

I like very much the Nightcore and the metal.

So i'm happy to see you soon on the battlefield and the forums ;)

• Upvote 1

WELL hi i have been gameing since pong i have done my fair share of c++ programing at my old job of course ran huge clans and a multitude of game servers .I am also a moderator on many gameing sites 
i play all kinds of games do not be afraid to add me hope to see you in the gameing arena

• Upvote 1

Been here awhile, might as well introduce myself.

I'm  Ian Preston {aka: lectrion} (a 19 year old guy living in California in the US).

You'll generally find me running more laid back defensive load outs involving some form of turret build in pvp, but make no mistake, when you come to cap my base, you're in for some hurt.

Hope to see you all in battle.

Edited by lectrion
  • Upvote 1

Hi all!

I'm Finnish freelance game developer (mostly testing and design, but when there's need I do also 3D models). 1989 was a great year to born, because I can say I'm 80's child.

I have been playing games since I got my C64 when I was 4 years old and from there on seen and tried almost everything there has been. At this moment my console collection includes Famicon, Mega Drive, Super Nintendo, PS1, PS2, Xbox and 360, Wii, PS4, some Game & Watch games, Gameboy: original, Color and Advance, Nintendo DS 1st gen and 3DS XL, but still PC is the one I really use. You can find me from most of the games I play as IcedForce but some games have my older alias Thaldor (some donkey from US started to use it probably after I played a lot of Guild Wars, so I was forced to come up with a new one).

About my testing background:

-Gunshine pre-alpha

-APB alpha

-WoWs alpha

-Battleborn beta

-Guild Wars 2 beta

These are only the ones that I have had no other part to the project and which I don't have strict NDAs which I don't really like to talk publicly, because I don't keep a list what projects have what NDAs, I just go with the most strict one and apply it to all (some say it lazy, I say it easy).

What else? Well my most unproductive activity is watching movies, a lot of them. Mostly horror and action, but everything goes even if the movie isn't that good.

• Upvote 1

Sup mates hows it going.

Name is Raamie, I even use this name in my real life ( I actually have a life how amazing XD)

16 years old, live in NZ, just started dating a sweetheart that lives in Finland, so I am up awake most hours.

I love my VW Beetles and Rotary cars, uncle owns a RX2 13b Bridge-ported turbo heavily modified, 650HP, 9.45s 1/4m. 

I play Warhammer 40K orks so I use my models for reference and designs.

I play Bass, got me some neon orange strings for my beast.

Thats pretty much it, feel free to talk to me, I love talking.

Cheers m90s

• Upvote 1