Error

Introduce yourself

Hi everyone!

I'm CAVEMAN. I'm 19 and in college currently. I've played a lot of Warthunder, and Crossout seems really interesting. I'm aka Cavemanth0ne and Nik_Caven around the internet and I do a fair bit of streaming (on my own channel and AMD's- as I'm on the Red Team Plus). Speaking of is this game able to be streamed or? Some betas I've been in they want everyone to stay quiet, others not so just wondering what it is for this one.

:D

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:44 PM, Chew_Magna said:

Damn, are the 30's enough to be grandparent material already?  Lol. 

My friends just call me Chew.  I'm 35, also started gaming on the Atari 2600.  Played all the consoles up to the PS2 and then went exclusively PC gaming.  Started off with things like Baulder's Gate, Diablo, Neverwinter Nights, and I miss the days of buying hard copy games (for collecting purposes).  I have around 300 titles in my digital and hard copy collection of PC games.  I'm a jaded gamer who nitpicks the flaws out of games, so if it seems like I'm ever complaining about something then I probably am. :D  

Now I feel like the old one, 45 here. :( 

Ah yes Atari ruled, loved astroids, defender...etc etc

On 2/1/2017 at 10:32 AM, CAVEMAN said:

Hi everyone!

I'm CAVEMAN. I'm 19 and in college currently. I've played a lot of Warthunder, and Crossout seems really interesting. I'm aka Cavemanth0ne and Nik_Caven around the internet and I do a fair bit of streaming (on my own channel and AMD's- as I'm on the Red Team Plus). Speaking of is this game able to be streamed or? Some betas I've been in they want everyone to stay quiet, others not so just wondering what it is for this one.

:D

Streaming is fine.

Crossout User: TheButtButterer

Name: Alex, Called "Silly" (Username Sillybutts) on all games.

Fav Games: Minecraft, Fallout, Crossout.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZdvE8gNlJ3DfPRVNMlfuwg

Planing on doing lots of crossout videos to add to my minecraft hacker reports and other crap. (once i can get bandicam to work with no lag for crossout)

• Upvote 1

HELLO ! I use to play PC GAMES as Djaaaack.  CROSSOUT 's big first for me. I have to say it i'm not really a pilot !^^
On another hand, i'mm able to drive Tanks, LAVD , combat drone etc.. I like this game so much that i started making vids on my recent youtube channel.
This game got a lot of potential, i keep folowing it with pleasure ! I loove those 3200dmg dealt  !! that's just too much enjoyable !

As a player i tried to run with  a lot of builds. My favorites so far : - 2drones +1 Lancelot Spear       -3 Missile Drones      - 3 Drones + Explosive Spear !

-4 turrets  or -3 rockets -2 rockets+Spear     -88turret Gun + 76 mm Gun and there's more !! AND how about Leviathan they're AWESOME !!

It wou_ld be good to play whith 2 or 3 others guys like me ! Feel Free to add me in Game !

screenshot-160729-142717.jpg

crossout_PVPultrakillI.jpg

2017-02-21 (5).png

2017-02-09 (17).png

Hi All! 
My Name is Durov from Hungary! Now im 22 years old now.

I have been playing since when i first met with Battlefield 1942 on PC (Before I had a Play Station 1 when i was a child), and after i realyl loved creative, detailed and realistic games...so what are got my fantasy though.

When i saw Crossout from Youtube videos, and search after the Forum, i really liked it: Apocalyptic Environment, Own-Build vehicles, Creative thinking and Battles..thats what I need. Waht's more, the game developed by whoes making War Thunder and Hard Truck Apocalypse..its cannot be bad, im sure!

Hello im TeQuilla16PL i live in Poland not obvious at all ehmehm...

F4de2Black [FILO]  "First In Last Out"  (or in Crossout   "First n Last Out" due to a limit on clan name characters...)

-  CBT  Tester (the early builds starting to flood back to me)

Hello everyone Slum here or Slumvilla.

Just recently got into playing crossout since it came out as OB and I'm having an absolute blast with this game, it's so addictive and I can't stop playing.

Anyways a bit about me, My name is Phil and I'm 20 years old, I live in Denmark, I love doing graphics design and i'm in the middle of becoming a qualified graphics designer, and I am a massive gamer. I've been gaming since I was 5 when I got the original xbox but ended up trading it for a N64 and used most of my kiddie years playing golden eye, conkers bad furday etc.

I look forward to meeting everyone on the battlefield and may the person with the most beast build be the victor! :)

I'm zel from Canada ~

Any other Canadians here feel free to add me

in numbers we are strong

glad to be here even if I'm late to the game so late that someone took my username D:<

I also run the fb community :)

Edited by Zelborg23

(Oh, here's the introduction thread...)

Anyway, hello there. I go by the handle IncognitoTroper in-game, but if that's too long, you can call me "Inky" for short. As my handle implies, I'm also a Troper (a TV Tropes contributor) in my spare time. I've avoided playing MMO games for the longest time, but the whole concept of building your own post-apocalyptic vehicle and then testing it in the heat of battle drew me to play Crossout. That, and a video from "Boris the Cheeki Breeki Shashlik King":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8x75T2COAI

When I'm not playing Crossout or posting on TV Tropes, I also play RTS games (Company of Heroes 1 and 2, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War series, the Total War series, and Command and Conquer series) plus some FPS games in between. I guess it helps that the vehicle movement and combat controls in Crossout remind me of Command and Conquer: Renegade. You might also consider me a weeb based on the avatar I use (Yoshikage Kira from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable), but I'm not a Westerner. Neither am I fully Oriental. :p

And one last thing, if you guys already encountered me in-game and I kinda messed up your play (like bumping into you unintentionally), sorry about that. (I'm still getting used to the controls and I like to go fast and furious while dishing out the dakka--provided I don't get stuck.)

Anyway, see you guys here and on the wastelands. And may you all ride to Valhalla, shiny and chrome!

Edited by IncognitoTroper

Im a psychopat.

I could have sworn I posted in here ages ago... Anyway, I've been around since CBT. :014:

I go by Orma or Ormagodon, 30 year old male from Western Canada.

Hey SolidMP15 Xbox1 here. I play Minecraft and Skyrim. I am happy and joking most of the time. I work all day and play all night. 

This game looks great and has already provided lots of laughs. Let's go battle and shoot it up! 

Hey, I am 28 years old guy from Finland. I have lots of different games on origin and steam. But mainly i play Crossout, Rainbow Six: Siege and Battlefield 1.
Started gaming at 6 or 7 years old.

This nickname is related to my hobby and current work.
I love to edit things with Photoshop, mostly game related graphic content. (game banners, logos and panels for Twitch, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
I am also founder and content creator of Finnish Gaming community called Pelikaista.fi.

Feel free to contact me!

Edited by Rasteri89

Hello, my name is Payneshu and I like Punisher and Mad Max too much. lol

Hey, how do you set the banner on your profile page? I find this Zen Desk based forum to be confusing if I was really honest. 

Any tips for something not new to forums, but fairly new to Zen Desk forums?

Heya! Name's Mina, 30, from the Netherlands, nice to meet you all.

I mostly drive around in a pink/purple build for the heck of it. :v See you on the battlefield maybe.

Hi all :D

I'm a teen who loves to play crossout, especially the lunatics with shotguns (Thunderbolts are ky babies). I enjoy drawing digital art and...well that's about it. Crossout and digital art is all I really do :U

Hello all! I am from Florida and loving this game (mostly). As a huge fan of Mad Max: Road Warrior growing up and Twisted Metal as a teenager, this game is nearly a dream come true.

Hope to see you on the battlefield.

Greetings all. I am BLOODBANE (its the name I use on all the forums I frequent). Anyways I am 47 and stuck in the house a lot these days. I am on dialysis waiting for transplant (kidney and pancreas), and get fatigued pretty easily. I do have some 4x4's in real life that i have built up and use for rock crawling. My 84 Ranger has a v-8, and full size transmission out of a F-150 and it rides on 36" IROC tires. I also have a Ford Explorer that rides on 35" tires. Anyways I really enjoy all the different builds that are being thought up out there. Ther eis what, almost 8600 different rigs in the exhibition? That to me is cool.

Heres a shot or two of my real life rides

er-m04.JPG

20150709_181957.JPG

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 16.08.2015 at 5:16 PM, Error said:

Welcome to the apocalyptic World of Crossout!

Please use this topic for introducing yourself to your fellow comrades on the battlefield.

Why are you collecting such information? 

Spoiler

BqvSHmr.gif

My name is Jacob. In the game you can meet me under the nickname ProHejter.

I'll show you my cat.

Spoiler

uNRF5QS.jpg

It's huge. But she does not play Crossout.

I would like my Crossout cars to be in its color. Unfortunately I can not afford such paints. But perhaps the developers will once create a paint with her pattern. I could publish the pattern of my cat.

Edited by ProHejter
  • Like 1