Error

Introduce yourself

ins18, real name Ilona, 13 years of age and i like going to starbucks after school to play crossout on my laptop. today i had 2 light lattes and organic dragon fruit chips 

Dafuq is that for?

[cannot post my joke here ... saw ppl are too young ... :/ just imagine something really bad]

BTW: stop posting you RL in the damn internet. Nobody really cares except the ones that will use it AGAINST YOU! And that is NO JOKE.

• Confused 2

15 minutes ago, INS18 said:

rofl the topic is literally called introduce urself, monkey .

I cannot blame you. I blame the mods for letting ppl post their RL. 

he: "Hi [...]"

you: "Hi"

he: "Do you like coffee? I like starbucks ... yesterday i had this dragon fruit chips - was very tasty"

you: "I LOVE that one too [...]"

he: "lets meet at [....]"

you: "sure ..."

Poor girl never seen again.

Please - the internet is full of freaks and weirdos! Do not feed them.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, _cottton_ said:

I cannot blame you. I blame the mods for letting ppl post their RL. 

he: "Hi [...]"

you: "Hi"

he: "Do you like coffee? I like starbucks ... yesterday i had this dragon fruit chips - was very tasty"

you: "I LOVE that one too [...]"

he: "lets meet at [....]"

you: "sure ..."

Poor girl never seen again.

Please - the internet is full of freaks and weirdos! Do not feed them.

One should indeed avoid posting/make public information that allows somebody to trace you. Always make sure to only post information that does not make you to easy to trace. Avoid using family name. If you tell your location make sure that somebody who badly wants to find you - doesnt. This means being not too specific. The area should contain at least 1 million people, more if you have a unique/uncommon name. Dont make your birth date public, with it and your first name you can be found amongst million of people.

Still... this is a nice topic - if one follows basic security rules.

ey i'm Daneurism i've been playing for a few days now. i wonder how many people who play this are also those people who go to wastelander get togethers (if that's still a thing). also i wonder if anyone role plays this game world.

hi. I'm 58...really. i bet the oldest player. hence my tragic low reaction speed.;) . from the Netherlands. Europe.. I played now for 50 hours..for 8 days. my engineer is level 17. and i am hooked on seriously. it's the combination of building and fighting. that hits me. very nice. i have a job, a wife, 2 sons. who play alot of games. X-box. PC. ps4 .i wonder why? who teached them that?

Edited by BlueIwan
wrong verb

MEOW!
The user of this account is unimportant but their Persona is pretty much exciting !

Let me introduce my Virtual-self to you, here comes Cathy Toshlyra <3

Detailed info in this Profile here on Forums, google the name for Art and lewds :21: ( enable mature filters on google and deviantart if you're under 18 )

Ingame that Cat gal Cathy is very friendly and people say parties with her have a calming atmosphere, so don't be shy add her in game.
Cathy mainly listens to Black Metal and 70s rock and loves aesthetics on vehicles...she rather dies pretty than winning fugly XD
( there are exceptions )

If you discuss with her here on forums she might gets less comfortable to speak with since one or another person might not understand her philosophy about $ and fairness which is why she tries to avoid forums as much as possible.

Anyway, that's all about that meowing and purring Gal for now <3

polaroid_cathy_by_cathytoshlyra-dbtu0dl.

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2018 at 7:51 PM, lucashc90 said:

Hi, I'm Lucas, soon to be 28 years, and anywhere you see "lucashc90" and that crest that I use as an avatar you are seeing me!

Wow... I've been on the forums for THAT long? :o 

Why I waited so much to post anything here? :015_2:

Anyway, greetings from Brazil to the new members!

Imagem relacionada

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 1

first post really noobiant 

what is sick

that is how xik is pronounced 

what is Bill

that is my RL name...