fortehlulz

Fansite API

I'm curious if there is any talks of doing an open API for this game to use on fansites, simple stuff like pull player stats, get current part lists, market stats, stuff like that. I really would like to build a fansite once OBT starts up and something like this would be really useful. To give an example of an API, the game Destiny has one that is fantastic, but not well documented.

If its not on slate of ideas, I think this would be a good one. Nothing fancy, no need to buy or sell or login or anything like that. Just the ability to work with the games "public" info for display and analasys would be fine this way you dont have to muck with HTTPS/SSL nonsense or make fansites require user accounts or manage/store game user login info.

Edited by bobsomebody
  • Upvote 6

I also would appreciate an API especially for Item Details like Damage, Rate of Fire, Descriptions special stats etc. Also a Fansite Kit with Crossout themed Images and maybe styles for Websites would be great and of course a readonly Market API would be great too :002: