Robcraft, Build, Drive, Fight. Crossout. Craft, Ride, Destroy

Cirtex

sooo i do beleive i have found the "Inspiration" for the game. im currently in love with a game called Robocraft. its a great game where you can build your robots from scratch, make your own designs and the quality of the designs makes the quality of the combat effectivness of the bot. dang this is starting to sound really familiar isnt it? i think that Crossout took the idea from Robocraft and Glorified it. hell the game is even FREE TO PLAY! just like crossout is going to be! im not pinning crossout to be a "carbon copy" of robot craft but it shares some SERIOUS similarties that REALLY CANNOT BE IGNORED. and if a dev reads this. please tell me. did robocraft play a single part in the inspiration for this game?

All games take ideas from other games, is like that, like LOL is similar to DOTA and so on.

But i see that you not even play crossout yet, so... quick review dont you think?

I mean, if you already know that the game is just the same, dont even come by.

Edited by socompax

Robocraft + MadMax ??  :secret:

• Upvote 1

Robocraft: Roblox where people 98% just build for looks you can even see it via youtube. and only 2% actually play the game as it was meant.

As aircraftman says crossout is a madmax style its about building a durable power fighting tank where looks are not worried about and where the game is actually played as it was suppose to. 

Robocraft is a glorified game, ive played it before people to focused on looks or are afk or are bots or hackers ect. 

Crossout is a game to replace it, and actually succeeded and be maintained. 

Robocraft is one those games quickly thought of do well for short while and quickly die off its like minecraft.

Crossout is one those games that comes out replace dying games.

Edited by lest713

sooo i do beleive i have found the "Inspiration" for the game. im currently in love with a game called Robocraft. its a great game where you can build your robots from scratch, make your own designs and the quality of the designs makes the quality of the combat effectivness of the bot. dang this is starting to sound really familiar isnt it? i think that Crossout took the idea from Robocraft and Glorified it. hell the game is even FREE TO PLAY! just like crossout is going to be! im not pinning crossout to be a "carbon copy" of robot craft but it shares some SERIOUS similarties that REALLY CANNOT BE IGNORED. and if a dev reads this. please tell me. did robocraft play a single part in the inspiration for this game?

Firstly, iteration creates genres. CoD, BF, Titanfall, Unreal Tournament, Turok, quake... All first person shooters. However, when a new FPS comes out, people don't say, "man, shooting, first person, running... This looks like another game I remember... Oh. Wolfenstein. This games is a straight up copy of wolfenstein."

When Robocraft first came out, people were in on about how it was trying to capitolize in the Mincraft hype constantly. Yes. Games will come out that are very much like Robocraft. That's how a genre develops.

I'm going to start off by saying i love the amount of attention my little post is getting, its a rare thing for me. but onto the topic. i do like all of your opinions and i agree with a good portion of them. i havent played the game, I've only seen stuff off of youtube. but when i said similarties i ment the fact that you make your own contraption. in the sense of Robocraft how you can make your own bot. your car aint gonna look anything like the one next to ya when you spawn into a game. they are similar games (to the point where their motto is has similar words as Robo craft i mean seriously Build Drive FIght, Craft Ride Destroy, come on its not exactly hidden). i agree with alot of you and i know its not gonna be anything like robocraft. i actually expect it to be like the relationship between Overwatch and TF2 to be honest.