Playing crossout inspired me, so I modeled a Cabin!

KnightLautrec

that is very well done i must say. If i had to say anything, i would make two versions. one as is and another where the cockpit and the body are and cut the pilot area and have that as another idea. but other than that i like the idea. 

• Upvote 1

this looks promising.

EDIT : You may be suprised but it got its attention :>

that is very well done i must say. If i had to say anything, i would make two versions. one as is and another where the cockpit and the body are and cut the pilot area and have that as another idea. but other than that i like the idea.

Thank you, but Im not sure I understand what you meant. Do you mean cutting it behind the pilot door just to have the front part? What I could do though is delete everything under the turbine up to the cabin while kepping the roof.

That way there would be more room to place things under the roof but the cabin would still make sense since the turbine(engine) is still there. ;)

Thanks every body, for the nice comments, I will optimise it this week probably and post more information about it. :D

Edited by KnightLautrec

#gib #nau 8)s :crazy:

Oh I can give it now, no problem, I just need to know what output for the textures you guys need and what format the engine support for the 3d model. The devs can contact me through private message I guess. I can also show my modeling process as I do increment saves once in a while.

Thats what it looked like when I first started for example.

w81Pm7G.jpg

I use the symmetry workflow, I model only half of it, then I use a mirror when it require me to work on details that are different from a side to the other. In this case, both side are identical, only the texture/normal map is different which make it look like its unique.

The whole model+unwrapping+texturing took me around 24 hours of work.

Thanks everybody once again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Would be a nice addition for the Nomads as a purple craftable cabin.

I would love to see this ingame. Also other cabins on epic and legendary for all factions.

• 1 month later...

I love it strangely enough I was looking at "doomsday" cars online and found these which are different but I liked the idea behinf them

hakan-guney-doomsday-drifters-armoured-fighting-vehicles-46.jpg

hakan-guney-messerschmitt-creeping-death-armoured-fighting-vehicles-19.jpg

images.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I thoroughly approve of your awesome model - it should be implemented!

Those in the last post are also neat :)

4 hours ago, Caddylack said:

Nice cabin indeed, but alluminium does not rust. Still a good job.

No, but it does corrode and who knows what it's been exposed to? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Dude, this is Awesome. fr, Keep up the good work! I'm seeing so many Awesome ideas and I just keep thinking that Gaijin needs to open up a spot where the Players design 

Edited by Budder_Prime

• 1 month later...

Nice! :smile:

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...