Mayor_Ushanka

First [FIRST]

With the new ai, hard missions aren't just hard, they're impossible. Even easy missions feel like medium ones.

1 hour ago, DoctorJest said:

That is true.

By extension that means  I should also do Hard or Invasion to get the coupons but man, I just can't seem to get one done. 

Eh. Even a rig with mostly just Rare parts can do Normal missions consistently enough. 

1 hour ago, Mayor_Ushanka said:

With the new ai, hard missions aren't just hard, they're impossible. Even easy missions feel like medium ones.

Yeah. I'm not even going to attempt Hard missions until I get a rig decked out with Legendary toys. And that's probably not going to happen for a long time. :T

• Upvote 1

I'm doing two easy and two normal per day, which covers the available tickets you can get. My problem is invasion is just way to hard and when we do manage to get a win I am only getting 5 tickets so it is not worth it in the long run. I haven't done the hard as yet as it always seems to be locked for me.

3 hours ago, Lunatic_Fringge said:

Are you still taking recruits? Id like to join.

Alright, I'll send you a friend request. (I can't send clan invites, so you have to be a friend)

So yeah, I used some epics today.

Sue me.

I am tired of losing to guys like Bloody, Slevin and Co. simply because I wouldn't use them. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, DoctorJest said:

So yeah, I used some epics today.

Sue me.

I am tired of losing to guys like Bloody, Slevin and Co. simply because I wouldn't use them. 

I understand and I am not the one to judge, if I had the chance and weapons, I would probably do the same.

I keep re-using this phrase but I am so damn conflicted.

Against other guys with epics and legendaries there are no issues, but against blue and white weapons some of the epics are extremely strong. I've built a car with 1339 structure which is essentially a delivery platform (with multiple redundancies) for purples. I wouldn't go so far as to construct one of those "stalk" builds with a tiny cabin and all the weapons mounted on a gantry (I think they're incredibly ugly) but....yeah.

I want to love this game, I still think it has great potential but in order to succeed I have to stoop to the levels I've derided. 

At least I can hold my head up and say I did just fine with blues and whites. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, mikeyk99M said:

Can I join? Had 9K PS max but everything changed when the reset nation attacked.

reset?

On 6-8-2016 at 6:16 AM, Lunatic_Fringge said:

Are we still acting as a Clan? i have yet to see any Clan wars.

ehhh

if you dont mind a dude with no more then 5k PS car ill would like to join.