Zicore

[PC] Crafting Calculator, Market Prices, Graphs and Stats on CrossoutDB.com

13 hours ago, Stiffi136 said:

The backend service crashed for some reason. However it's working again.

I am happy to hear that it got back in track again so we can continue on our journey of squeezing out "dem Coins"!

Update

• Added Insomnia pack
  • Updated stats to version 0.9.120.87835

Big thanks to @valdarkwall , Kiar and the Russian Stats Spreadsheet Team for providing us the item stats! Check out their spreadsheets: English Russian .

Note: Some stats are still missing and will be added in the next days.

• Thanks 3

EDIT: Everything is alright! The servers are running smoothly and the coins flow...

*beepbeep!* "Error!" @Stiffi136

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

Edited by DaniBot

It's not really a bug, because of the 2 Hot red in the example. So you need to craft the 2 purple items and you need 4 blue items for this 2 purples. Is there a chance to change it to 4 on the top red arrow ?

It really confuse me and I have to take my calculator to compare the costs and the market price.

Edited by GeneralAnasazi
  • Upvote 1

This happens with pretty much all items all the time. The crafting margin is different on the list page than on individual item page. Typically it's always smaller on the individual item page.

BhFvit1.jpg

NPdi9eJ.jpg

7 hours ago, PurdooSix said:

This happens with pretty much all items all the time. The crafting margin is different on the list page than on individual item page. Typically it's always smaller on the individual item page.

BhFvit1.jpg

NPdi9eJ.jpg

"Our worker had an bug which caused it to stop calculating the crafting margin. I've just uploaded a fix for it. The prices can still differ a bit since the listed price only gets calculated every minute, but it should be more reliable now."

(с) Stiffi136

• Thanks 1

Is not better than we to Sell Price as Buy Price and Buy Price as Sell Price? i so Confused xD8GoJHlkW.png

The First one: TbpRp8DW.png
                        f01DDlKT.png

and i dont understand Margin? Is 4OnQPOpV.png losing coins or making coins? 

Guys, fix the code to calculate the profit. Don't make me go back to my google table:015_2:

Cyclone

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f0da957f6bae5462ece2fec1image.thumb.png.1c2c82d763fe94c36d2289fc

Spark III

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6a80cbffbcb81f19c17d9c53

image.thumb.png.19a0fa7007ef65eb257c12b9

Aegis-Prime

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0a752122af3e4be72c17a625

image.thumb.png.a1e0fff6d395d7d22596eeb6

Does it also not work for you guys? I can't access the site unless i go to it via VPN. Otherwise it just says that the site doesn't provide a safe connection

Is it possible to add a feature to all items where it will show what items require it for crafting?

Ie Rare Shotgun Sledgehammer, on its page show a string where it says: used to craft the following epic items(and list them)

Update

• Added new packs
  • Added pack categories
  • Added standalone changes site
  • Added changes module to item pages
  • Added item recipe usage module to item pages

Note: Due to the 15 battle requirement for posting on the forums, we may not respond in this thread.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for all the work you put in maintaining the tool!

I remember about year ago, or was it half year, I was looking for the new KR paints. I wanted them, but they were somwehat more expensive to craft than to buy, so I was left in hesitation, and eventuly without the paints as I wasn't sure when to buy them, after or during the event. I think I also ended the event with many hundreds of talers not spent, because the way market works againts using them.(or of course, I farmed too much of them)

Now with a simple click of button I can see they are still overly more expensive to craft, I think far more than before.

(I've crafted about 4k rares, 1200 epics, 120 legendarie mostly thanks to the site. There is no way in hell I could have done it fully manually, or with some huge spreadsheet where I would manually type in at bare minium resource prices, which alone wouldn't be close to crossoutdb still)

• Thanks 1

I noticed a minor display bug. Some new craftables, display their update time incorrectly. I'm on timezone UTC +3. But it seems these bugged new items, display the time as if +6. So to me, those items have been updated 3 hours into the future.

It seems to happen on Nidhogg and Helios. I can't rememeber what other items were recently added as craftable but I would guess it's on them as well.

https://crossoutdb.com/item/829

https://crossoutdb.com/item/828

Occulus too.

https://crossoutdb.com/item/830

Oh and all new KN event items seem to have it too, cabins, new legendaries, ect.

The bug does not appear on the listing page displaying several items. Example:

https://crossoutdb.com/crafting#faction=dawnschildren.rarity=legendary.length=50.order=5desc.

• Thanks 1

Guest EvenDaQueenFa_rt

Hi folks

I'm having trouble to understand the "Crafting Margin" column in https://crossoutdb.com/crafting

At this precise moment, 'sledgehammer' has a crafting margin of ©5,64. What is the calculation behind it?  Is the profit of selling the part considering that I had all the necessary materials? Or it is the profit considering that I had to buy the requisite materials paying the current time? I tried to match both but it didn't work out. Actually, the whole table is kind of ambiguous and unclear. 

image.thumb.png.2420e8c5ae983dae815f27f6

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the tool very much and I'm thankful to the guy responsible for it.  I just want to understand

Have a nice one. 

Edited by EvenDaQueenFa_rt

Fantastic work!  I'm new to the game & so happy when I found CrossoutDB, such exhausting work taken care of.

A couple of things I've noticed

* Quite a few items have popularity value 0 which initially confused the heck out of me.  Guessing those items haven't got the same love everything else has?

* The calculation for crafting repair kits - when you craft repair kits you get five for the price of resources.  But the database calculates crafting for 1 repair kit so will always show a crafting loss.

Thank you so much for providing this, supporting it and keeping it up to date

Growl's recipe is 2x Docker and 2x Fuel Barrel on crossoutDB, but the actual recipe is 1x and 2x. I haven't checked for any other items.

I've been using his amazing, generous and detailed work almost since I started playing XO but I didn't know who the geniuses who created them were. This post is just to give you a million thanks.