Zicore

[PC] Crafting Calculator, Market Prices, Graphs and Stats on CrossoutDB.com

44 minutes ago, Killion454 said:

No market data for "Traffic Light". Not listed in Crossout DB.

I'm going to fix it upcoming friday. You will see the reason below.

• Thanks 1

PSA for Spreadsheet Users

Some items in the DB need to get reenabled. This may cause a shift of the item order on the HTML Export page!

If you're using the HTML Export page for your spreadsheet and rely on the item order, please make sure you are using the new "Include Removed Items" setting. Enabling the "Include Removed Items" setting also shifts the table once, but it shouldn't be an issue in the future

If you are referencing the entries via an ID, there should be no issue.

I will leave the table as it is until upcoming friday (26th June), so you have some time to adjust your spreadsheets. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Thanks 1

Small Database Update

As mentioned in the previous post, some items in the database were marked as removed incorrectly and needed to get enabled again. This is now done.
The following items have been enabled:

• Duckinator
  • Defender of the Fatherland
  • Traffic light
  • Light bar

Some items which haven't received an price update in a while have been disabled:

• Lady Ivy
  • Warrior duck
  • Night of disaster
  • Thanks 1

Steel Championship Update

• Added new items
  • Added salvager tool page
  • Renamed 'Drafts' to 'Tools'
  • Renamed 'Community Tools' to 'Community Links'
  • Fixed badge exchange incorrectly showing outdated warning
  • Fixed ammo box decimals
  • Fixed chart titles not getting displayed correctly
  • Disabled old crafting calculator

All patch notes can also be found here: https://crossoutdb.com/info

Thank you for your work, guys. It really helps, and many great features i still discover, like this "optimal route" button.

And seems to me i´ve fou nd mistake in repair kits crafting calculations. Shows profit of buyng 1, then selling 5. I hope this will help.image.png.82d21ed7a17ec65597504b759a0bf1 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, pavelhedge said:

Thank you for your work, guys. It really helps, and many great features i still discover, like this "optimal route" button.

And seems to me i´ve fou nd mistake in repair kits crafting calculations. Shows profit of buyng 1, then selling 5. I hope this will help.

It's kind of a bug. However it only happens when you try to "craft" the item by not crafting it (click the - button on the root item). I will do something about it, but I guess I will just remove the option to close the root recipe. Anyways, thanks for the report.

Edited by Stiffi136