Zicore

[PC] Crafting Calculator, Market Prices, Graphs and Stats on CrossoutDB.com

Update for 0.3.33 ⅓

• Nearly all the new items broke before we were able to integrate them in our database. Nonetheless we are now tracking one new item in the database.
  • Added item 'Tro-lo-lo'

367.png

• Upvote 1

Can you update the calculator, please? I suppose it crashed after the start of OBT.

22 hours ago, Tony_8 said:

Can you update the calculator, please? I suppose it crashed after the start of OBT.

We updated the service recently. Can you tell if it's still broken?

Light engine's crafting recipe is wrong. It requires Docker frames instead of WWT1 cabs.

(there's no place to report bugs on that site?)

Blueprint for Engineer's Weapon Cooler is incorrect, it now uses Dockers instead of WWT1.

EDIT: Nomad's Wyvern has the same issue.

Edited by Red__One

Thank you all guys, it really helps a lot.

I have to write a recipe editor, to make faster updates. It can take a few days until everything is finished.

Edited by Zicore
  • Upvote 2

On 29.11.2016 at 7:40 PM, Zicore said:

I'll maybe explain it in the future.

Show where to dig please. Smthn like "take it from memory" or  "sniff from packets" or "I know secret api url"

3 hours ago, RedStar690 said:

Warning! Backend service may not be running. Last Update: 2017/6/11 20:38:27

what happened

The backend service "crashed", so no new data is coming in. Nothing to worry about, besides from the missing data. It's also running again.

Will there be a version for PS4? I was looking at the prices on CrossoutDB and on the PS4 market and noticed they differed greatly, then realized that the markets are most likely different for each platform.

23 hours ago, StarBruck said:

Will there be a version for PS4? I was looking at the prices on CrossoutDB and on the PS4 market and noticed they differed greatly, then realized that the markets are most likely different for each platform.

Hmm, probably not in near future.

1 hour ago, Zicore said:

Hmm, probably not in near future.

Can you elaborate on how exactly you pull the market info from the API? I sent you a message regarding this earlier.

OBT Update

The wait is over, CrossoutDB.com now matches the current state of the game market. We also optimized our infrastructure to respond faster to game updates and boost the performance of the website. Please let us know if you notice any bugs or item mismatches. We are also looking for a website logo. If you want to contribute by creating a logo for the website, you can use the official fankit and this symbol.

Changelog

• Added new OBT items
  • Updated all existing item images
  • Updated all recipes
  • Added a new column to the item list for displaying the time of the most recent update
  • Improved server infrastructure