Zicore

[PC] Crafting Calculator, Market Prices, Graphs and Stats on CrossoutDB.com

Thanks for the bug report. I fixed it.

A car honk preview could be possible in the future, but at the moment we're focusing on showing and comparing item stats.

Edited by Stiffi136

Awesome,is there a pS4 version yet? I see that the prices are PC prices

There will probably be no PS4 version in the near future unless the devs of the game release an API for the market.

Edited by Stiffi136

33 minutes ago, mod431 said:

Hello,

Is "Margin" the Value of the Profit I make after buying the items for crafting?

Sry for bad English and Thanks for any Help

The margin is the profit you make from buying an item via a buy order and selling it via a sell order. It also takes the 10% selling fee into account

• Upvote 1

Stats Update

CrossoutDB.com now contains item stats! You can view the stats by clicking on an item in the item overview. We will add new stats in the future. A column which displays the popularity of an item was added as well.

Changelog

• Added item stats
  • Added popularity column in overview
  • Improved website design

New Screenshots

Spoiler

AnMWEJS.png

2vdmwTE.png

Edited by Stiffi136

Hey Stiffi1236, i gonna help always with ur Table in my Livestream. They love it, the only thing is the refresh time of some items right there. Thumbs up man !

btw. i just did a youtube Tutorial in german for using ur Calculating Side.

Youtube Tutorial in German "Click Me / Klick Mich"

Edited by sLic3
  • Upvote 1

Good afternoon. Add please the last dump of the database in GitHub. No cost history is required.
There is an error in calculating the cost of the cabin: Humpback.

Translated by Google Translate.

2 hours ago, sLic3 said:

Hey Stiffi1236, i gonna help always with ur Table in my Livestream. They love it, the only thing is the refresh time of some items right there. Thumbs up man !

btw. i just did a youtube Tutorial in german for using ur Calculating Side.

Youtube Tutorial in German "Click Me / Klick Mich"

With an average of 6 Minutes per cycle, 36 item pages we are currently already making round about 8600 requests per day. Not sure if we can make much more, I will discuss it with Stiffi.

1 hour ago, VirRus77 said:

Good afternoon. Add please the last dump of the database in GitHub. No cost history is required.
There is an error in calculating the cost of the cabin: Humpback.

Translated by Google Translate.

I will update the MySQL dump later.

Edited by Zicore

19 minutes ago, kapinow said:

items update don't working

Our backend was down because of the game update. It's running again but we're currently still updating the site to fit the changes.

Update for 0.7.10

• Added customisation kits:
    • CK 'Jaws'
    • CK 'Rumble' 
    • CK 'Dharma's Umbrella'
    • CK 'Killer'
    • CK 'Direwolf'
    • CK 'Guardsman'
    • CK 'Bloodsucker'

hayo)

Maybe, not a bug, but a feature, but i can't find in calculator crafting bench renting price. (4.5 - 50 for blue per part and so on)

Anyway, very nice tool! Applauces!

Few propably stupid questions.

Volume. What this number means? When i look the volume numbers for MM5-4 Vector in Crossout DB it says sell offers 655.00 and buy orders 980.00. But in the game market those numbers are 215 and 330.

Popularity. What defines item popularity?

Thank You for this awesome tool. Maybe market trading mobile app could be the next project :002j:

2 hours ago, V4pahtaja said:

Few propably stupid questions.

Volume. What this number means? When i look the volume numbers for MM5-4 Vector in Crossout DB it says sell offers 655.00 and buy orders 980.00. But in the game market those numbers are 215 and 330.

Popularity. What defines item popularity?

Thank You for this awesome tool. Maybe market trading mobile app could be the next project :002j:

The volume in our case is the number of sell and buy orders respectively. Those values get, as well as all other dynamic values, refreshed around every ~6 minutes. This means the numbers can change in game while the website still displays an old value.

The popularity column is the default sort order in game. We just display it as a rank (1 is higher than 2). We don't know exactly how the popularity is calculated by the game, but we guess it's an indicator for how many times an item gets traded.

Hi, this is a great web, thanks you for this.

Could you add a cookie that saves which view do you want in the graph? 1 month, 1 week, personalized, etc... I think that 1 day is very short and in my case I would like to have 2 weeks and not having to set it always.

There is something I dont understand. When you click on the + on the items there are some sums like this, for example:

Name Rarity
Number
Sell Price

Number
Buy Price
Margin
40.png

Spectre-2

Machine gun
2017-07-04 14:38:07
Epic
Coin.png

Coin.png
-1.18 Coin.png

53.png
Scrap Metal x100
Resource
Common
250 x
4.70 Coin.png
= 11.75 Coin.png

250 x
4.65 Coin.png
= 11.63 Coin.png
-0.42 Coin.png

43.png
Copper x100
Resource
Common
150 x
18.04 Coin.png
= 27.06 Coin.png

150 x
18.00 Coin.png
= 27.00 Coin.png
-1.76 Coin.png

85.png
Wires x100
Resource
Common
750 x
5.70 Coin.png
= 42.75 Coin.png

750 x
5.69 Coin.png
= 42.68 Coin.png
-0.56 Coin.png

7.png
MM5-4 Vector
Machine gun
Rare
2 x
43.00 Coin.png
= 86.00 Coin.png

2 x
41.00 Coin.png
= 82.00 Coin.png
-2.30 Coin.png

94.png
Attack drone
Drone
Rare
2 x
42.70 Coin.png
= 85.40 Coin.png

2 x
39.01 Coin.png
= 78.02 Coin.png
-0.58 Coin.png

74.png
ST-M23 Defender
Frontal machine gun
Rare
2 x
41.55 Coin.png
= 83.10 Coin.png

2 x
41.53 Coin.png
= 83.06 Coin.png
-4.14 Coin.png
40.png
Spectre-2 (Sum)
Machine gun
Epic
Price -10 %
 Coin.png
Cost
 Coin.png
Profit
 Coin.png
Sell-Buy Profit
 Coin.png

Price -10 %
 Coin.png
Cost
 Coin.png
Profit
 Coin.png

In this case where it says cost -324.38 in the right, it is the sum of all items if you buy them and craft it (without bench rent) but what is the point of the left column where it says the same? Theoretically its the sum of all the items if you have them and sell them but why would you do that? What is the sell-buy profit?

A suggestion to this is to add the bench rent to the sum so we can know exactly if there is profit if we buy all the items and craft it.

Basically you have two types of orders in this kind of market.

Buy price (or Bid): You set a price for how much you want to buy a particular good.

Sell price (or Ask): You set a price for how much you want to sell a particular good.

As soon as the two match, a transaction is made.

You can read more about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_matching_system and here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bid–ask_spread

So Sell-Buy means you buy all goods with buy orders (others sell to your buy order directly), and you sell with making a sell order (instead of selling against a buy order directly) to maximize profits.

Also for Workbench costs, you can use the field "Other costs" now in the shopping list. We will probably autofill the values in future depening on the recipe.

Edited by Zicore
Consistency
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, CPTAceMaverick said:

Will you be adding the console lists?, also do i want the margin number to be high?

Thanks

We're currently don't have access to console data. There might be item stats for console players in the future but probably no market data.

A higher margin is better if you want to buy an item and sell it afterwards for profit. The margin tells you what profit you will make if you do so.

I can't seem to find the + button next to the items to see the crafting calculator. Using Google Chrome no adblocker, tried microsoft edge and mozilla firefox, deleted cookies and cache still can't see it. Is there something else I can do?

13 minutes ago, PHysX said:

I can't seem to find the + button next to the items to see the crafting calculator. Using Google Chrome no adblocker, tried microsoft edge and mozilla firefox, deleted cookies and cache still can't see it. Is there something else I can do?

Some items do not have an recipe and therefore no "+"-icon so make sure you are on a item page like this one: https://crossoutdb.com/item/31

There you should see the "+"-icon on the left of the recipe box:

Spoiler

FCaebBz.png

If you still can't see the icon check your browser(s) for website filtering addons. The website relies on javascript so this could also be the issue if you use addons like noscript. If you still can't see the icon, please send us an screenshot of the page I linked above.