Zicore

[PC] Crafting Calculator, Market Prices, Graphs and Stats on CrossoutDB.com

On 25.07.2017 at 6:43 PM, Antianalyst said:

I just noticed that lately prices have gone up by quite a bit, at least scrap and crates. Do you know what is the reason for this?

For example, scrap metal, select 1 week:

https://crossoutdb.com/item/53

3 things IMHO:

1. Free 30 coins to each player during last weekend made the coin less worth. (Inflation)

2. End of limit-week. Tommorow all limits are restarted and for few past days ppl didn't receive scrap.

3. Getting ready for crafting crates for this knight event that's going to start this week. (More scrap orders)

Higher prices of scrap made other items more expensive because ppl what to get gain from crafting. Tommorow prices should drop because limits will be restarted.

But with DIY crate maximum order price of 2.78 coin (lol who is that stupid) market's logic confuses me.

Edited by pc_master_race

Thanks for an awesome tool.  Super helpful.

My only suggestion would be, can you add the Sell-Buy Profit as a sort-able column on the main page?  Right now, to figure out if a part is worth buying all the lower pieces to craft it to make a profit requires drilling down into the calculator.  If it was on the main page, then it could be compared to the margin to see if crafting yields more than quickly flipping an item for the margin price.

Just so there is no confusion, In the shot below this price is 4.86 at the bottom (Sell-Buy Profit)

Capture.thumb.PNG.fe5fea101ac497be056d94

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to agree with the above request.  I specifically searched out this forum page for this reason.  I would love to be able to see the crafting profit on the main page in a sortable column.  Maybe a little more work, but a graph for crafting profit history would be nice too.

So in the meantime, I created a spreadsheet that pulls the live data in from Crossoutdb and gives a bit easier look into crafting profits.  There's also a top margins tab, though the DB already has that.  Currently, only rare items are shown.  I have to put in the other items too.. unless there's a promised update in which I would just be wasting my time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197DbrQojmbWn3uAAWdC3rveicHL6MpVb-tliQyCdlSc/edit?usp=sharing

Side note: Keep in mind that there are some hidden columns for clarity.  It's just data the rest of the sheet is using.

Edited by TmHunter
  • Upvote 1

I just want to say, it's not so easy to implement a crafting margin, because we have to calculate the optimal crafting route for every recipe recursively. It' will probably be another backend service which will do that. However top priority for me at least, is aggregation of chart data. Last time I checked we had about 16 Million entries in our market table :005j:

• Upvote 1

We're not really asking for any new calculations.  We're asking for the same crafting total profit that you get at the bottom of the page after hitting the + sign to be in the table on the main page.  Also, super easy to implement, if you could have min-max settings and/or "don't include" options, that would be great too.  Basically, I want to be able to see only objects from a certain range of popularity and I don't want to include cosmetics.  I may also only want to see only results in a certain buy range, seeing as how I have a specific budget.

Those are all really easy to implement.. I mean, I did it with Google Sheets already.  With a proper language like PhP and SQL which appears to be what you are using, that should be super easy to do.

Also, also.. I don't know if it would be a bother, but having the faction and type in their own column would be nice.  My sheet pulls in everything from the db and it has the name all combined with the faction and type, and sometimes directly on top of each other so it's like "Radioradio" for example.  Low priority, for sure, but it would just be nice.

Not to sound ungrateful.  I'm really happy with what you did and I love using it.  Just some thoughts for improvement. =)

Edited by TmHunter

1. Can you make a visual cut for the last wipe, e.g. to draw a line or highlight the chart before the wipe. Of course its possible to see the wipe inside the chart, but it would be more convenient.

2. Im interestes how the parameter "Popularity" is calculated.

Btw great work!

Very useful site guys! At least I use it 5 times per week. Details, calculate, active market....thats what we need. Thank you!

• Upvote 2

UPD. In incognito mode, the site is fully operational. What a problem??
UPD. ctrl+f5 solved the problem

Edited by EXCLUSiVE
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, EXCLUSiVE said:

UPD. In incognito mode, the site is fully operational. What a problem??
UPD. ctrl+f5 solved the problem

Seems browser cache was in the way:002j:

49 minutes ago, He11Diguner said:

I wish there was a way to grab an item's market history (buy_price, sell_price, buy_orders, sell_orders) with an excel export or the API wlEmoticon-fingerscrossed1.png

I knew I missed something :o

Hello and thank you for your excellent work!

I've noticed that some crate icons are missing from the latest update. and also "Found in the Wasteland" crate (item 453 is still listed as rare, although it's a Common item now).

I'm attaching the 3 missing + 1 updated images below.

They are at 71x71, not at 96x96 as your oldest entries, but I'll happy if you use them even temporarily.

Edited by SyrusTemplar
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SyrusTemplar said:

Hello and thank you for your excellent work!

I've noticed that some crate icons are missing from the latest update. and also "Found in the Wasteland" crate (item 453 is still listed as rare, although it's a Common item now).

I'm attaching the 3 missing + 1 updated images below.

They are at 71x71, not at 96x96 as your oldest entries, but I'll happy if you use them even temporarily.

Spoiler

453.png

462.png

464.png

465.png

Thanks for the images, I added them. Our images get resized to 64x64 anyway. We also have 72x72 images which are sourced from a 1920x1080 resolution. However, since your images are missing one pixel on each side they seem to get a bit blurry when resized. I'll leave them in temporarily but replace them with 72x72 images in the future.

Thumbs up, thanks for the help! :)

Edited by Stiffi136