Zicore

[PC] Crafting Calculator, Market Prices, Graphs and Stats on CrossoutDB.com

Update

• Added new stats for weapons, hardware, wheels and decor
  • Fixed comparison page stats. If a stat is zero for all items listed it's not shown anymore
  • Fixed filters on the main page
  • Added/Updated item images
  • Corrected minimum workbench costs for "Artisan's pack" and "Paint container"
Edited by Stiffi136

Update

• Added watchlist feature. Select items in the list as usually and click the "Watchlist selected"- button at the bottom.
  • The comparison page now also shows the market data for items without stats.
Edited by Stiffi136

hey, this is friggin great...  much props...   wtg on this project!!! :)

have one suggestion for consideration (as if you need to more work, lolz....)

Profit per Hour.... (in regards to build time)

blue parts take an hour, purple parts take 6 (or 12, if you need to build the blue parts), legendaries i dunno about cuz i'm not to that level.... 

by my calculations, it's more profitable to build and sell blue parts

Edited by WhiskeyBent
lol, cuz i was half asleep when i posted this
  • Like 1

This site becomes more and more useful. :smile: --> Donation made

• Like 1

Update

• Added range filters

Also check out the video tour: 

Spoiler

On 27.9.2017 at 5:36 AM, ARES_IV said:

This site becomes more and more useful. :smile: --> Donation made

Thank you!

Any chance for a building/crafting chart in the site? There is none at the moment and it's tiresome to go back and forth trying to see what pieces were needed. None of the wikis have one either. I dropped an example what I had in mind. I personally prefer the pictures that show the size also.

For the data charts it would be nice to get max, min and average prices for the timeline selected. Maybe in the right side of the chart or such.

2.png

1 hour ago, Ek1_Fi said:

Any chance for a building/crafting chart in the site? There is none at the moment and it's tiresome to go back and forth trying to see what pieces were needed. None of the wikis have one either. I dropped an example what I had in mind. I personally prefer the pictures that show the size also.

For the data charts it would be nice to get max, min and average prices for the timeline selected. Maybe in the right side of the chart or such.

Spoiler

2.png

It sounds like you haven't noticed the plus-button on the item pages. It will list and calculate the recipe for the item.

Spoiler

qu14CPR.png

Edited by Stiffi136

hy when you update this 2 new ittem from engineers:the skull and test dummy dye?

thx for the answer

On 16.10.2017 at 11:19 PM, Stiffi136 said:

It sounds like you haven't noticed the plus-button on the item pages. It will list and calculate the recipe for the item.

Reveal hidden contents

qu14CPR.png

Yes, for that item alone and downwards only. Not showing what all that item is used and not the whole crafting paths (bigger picture).

Edited by Ek1_Fi

11 hours ago, Ek1_Fi said:

Yes, for that item alone and downwards only. Not showing what all that item is used and not the whole crafting paths (bigger picture).

You can press the plus button on the ingredients too. There is also a shopping list showing all items needed to craft this specific item.

2 hours ago, Zicore said:

You can press the plus button on the ingredients too. There is also a shopping list showing all items needed to craft this specific item.

Yes, pressing that magical plus button, again, shows build path downwards. I say it now third time, not upwards. There is no build paths in the whole internet that shows that what all a item is used as ingredient for.

If you still don't get it, browse to BG2 Goblin and tell me by using that page alone what for the BG2 is used as an ingredient.

• Confused 1