[PC] Crafting Calculator, Market Prices, Graphs and Stats on CrossoutDB.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Item Comparsion Update You can now compare items, by selecting rows and click on the "Compare selected" Button. For example: Comparsion between all shotguns: https://crossoutdb.com/compare/5

Due to the new Crossout update (0.9.70) we're unable to update our service. We contacted the devs to find a solution. Until then the website will remain in it's current state.

Update Added new packs Added pack categories Added standalone changes site Added changes module to item pages Added item recipe usage module to item pages Note

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Any plans on making a version for both consoles? I was going on my own to make a google spreadsheet to calculate crafting prices for myself and clan, but I could not find a sourse to get the numbers to update into the chart, may I ask how you get the spreadsheet to update the prices automatically?(assuming it is automatic) All I need to know is the sourse of the numbers of the items and I could make the graphs myself, so if you'd like to share then that would be awesome thanks :)

7 minutes ago, PvM_In_RS said:

Any plans on making a version for both consoles? I was going on my own to make a google spreadsheet to calculate crafting prices for myself and clan, but I could not find a sourse to get the numbers to update into the chart, may I ask how you get the spreadsheet to update the prices automatically?(assuming it is automatic) All I need to know is the sourse of the numbers of the items and I could make the graphs myself, so if you'd like to share then that would be awesome thanks :)

Unfortunately we have no reliable way to collect data for the console plattforms.

Edited by Zicore
48 minutes ago, Zicore said:

Unfortunately we have no reliable way to collect data for the console plattforms.

Dang, that is exactly what I was having issues with when I went to go make it myself haha, alright dang, guess that means i will go put a suggestion post for the devs to see! All we need is a basic database on the crossout website with all the items and their current market price.

Update for 0.8.25/0.8.30

• Updated stats to 0.8.25
  • Added new items
  • It is now possible to apply multiple filters and they don't reload the page anymore

Note: We recommend clearing the website cache by pressing Ctrl+F5 while you're on the website

7 hours ago, dukerustfield said:

The damage for explosive weapons and their radius has all been changed since 8.2. That isn't reflected in crossoutdb it still has the old values.

We're currently unable to read the stats, therefore the stats will stay on version 0.8.25 for now. However we're in contact with the devs to find a solution.

• Like 1
On 8. Dezember 2017 at 3:12 PM, Stiffi136 said:

Update for 0.8.25/0.8.30

• Updated stats to 0.8.25
  • Added new items
  • It is now possible to apply multiple filters and they don't reload the page anymore

Note: We recommend clearing the website cache by pressing Ctrl+F5 while you're on the website

The filter option did not work anymore on my PC and IPad, i tried to clear cache but it still does not work.

On 26.12.2017 at 6:01 AM, Evgen_d said:

Good afternoon! For 'Harvester' weapon parameters are not filled (JSON - "sortedStats": null).

We currently do not provide stats for melee weapons. This will probably get fixed when we are able to update the stats again.

1 hour ago, EGO_Aut said:

The filter option did not work anymore on my PC and IPad, i tried to clear cache but it still does not work.

What browser are you using? Have you tried using the filters without any browser extensions?

Edited by Stiffi136
52 minutes ago, Stiffi136 said:

What browser are you using? Have you tried using the filters without any browser extensions?

Safari IOS9.3.5

Windows 8.1 with Explorer

I am not sure what you mean with browser extensions, but the problems occure some weeks (last 2/3 crossout update) ago with both of my browsers. On PC i also tried it with ctrl+f5, on my ipad with clearing safaris website data, but it did not help.

Edit: with "filter" i mean the selection of faction,epic,common,cabin,hardware,......

Edited by EGO_Aut
11 minutes ago, EGO_Aut said:

Safari IOS9.3.5

Windows 8.1 with Explorer

I am not sure what you mean with browser extensions, but the problems occure some weeks (last 2/3 crossout update) ago with both of my browsers. On PC i also tried it with ctrl+f5, on my ipad with clearing safaris website data, but it did not help.

By browser extension I mean website altering addons for you browser which could block the javascript of the website like ad blockers. Since the website relys on javascript this could be the cause of the problem. You could try a different browser like Firefox or Chrome. However it should already run fine on Edge.

Edited by Stiffi136

Hi guys, great work, btw i'm using your exported excel data to update some stuff in my spreadsheet here in the forum:

MARKET PRICES SPREADSHEET

But i was wondering if there is a way to get all of the data directly online from your site without having to manually export it? I was thinking on writing a gdocs script to keep my spreadsheet updated automatically, we can maybe partnerup with this and integrate both our works, let me know what do you think.