[PC] Crafting Calculator, Market Prices, Graphs and Stats on CrossoutDB.com

Zicore

7 hours ago, NightmaresInd said:

Hi guys, great work, btw i'm using your exported excel data to update some stuff in my spreadsheet here in the forum:

MARKET PRICES SPREADSHEET

But i was wondering if there is a way to get all of the data directly online from your site without having to manually export it? I was thinking on writing a gdocs script to keep my spreadsheet updated automatically, we can maybe partnerup with this and integrate both our works, let me know what do you think.

You can try the IMPORTHTML() function. This spreadsheet (not maintained anymore) uses the function the gather the data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197DbrQojmbWn3uAAWdC3rveicHL6MpVb-tliQyCdlSc/edit#gid=1433668209

As it seems to me, one important parameter isn't in characteristics of weapon - quantity of subammunition (don't confuse with an ammunition!). For example, at a sawn-off shotgun in one shot 6 subammunition. In properties of weapon damage only from one subammunition is specified, but it is impossible to calculate full damage from one shot without quantity of subammunition.

Hello! Very nice job! I'm trying to use your API but it give me this error: 'header CORS “Access-Control-Allow-Origin” missing.'

Can you add the following line in the php files that supply the JSON?

header('Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *');

Right now your API can not be used outside your domain. :(

Edited by ITalianBadBoy

• 4 weeks later...

From what it seems like, some of the data needs to be updated , such as the tackler definitely hits harder then listed, and the sidekick drone has no stats tied to it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2016 at 10:27 PM, Zicore said:

CrossoutDB.com

Item Comparsion Update

You can now compare items, by selecting rows and click on the "Compare selected" Button.

For example: Comparsion between all shotguns: https://crossoutdb.com/compare/5,457,2,4,1,3

CrossoutDB API

We have an API now, learn more here Github - CrossoutDB API.

OBT Update

The wait is over, CrossoutDB.com now matches the current state of the game market. We also optimized our infrastructure to respond faster to game updates and boost the performance of the website. Please let us know if you notice any bugs or item mismatches. We are also looking for a website logo.

Changelog

• Added new OBT items
  • Updated all existing item images
  • Updated all recipes
  • Added a new column to the item list for displaying the time of the most recent update
  • Improved server infrastructure

Crafting Calculator Update

With this update you will be able to calculate the crafting cost of each item. This way you can easily see what profit you're going to make when crafting an item and selling it. To calculate the crafting cost simply click on the "+"- icon in the upper left corner of the item page. As you expand each item the crafting costs and the profit is calculated on the fly based on whats currently expanded.

Besides from that, we renamed the website to "Crossout DB". The website is now available at http://www.crossoutdb.com/ as well as via the old domain.

Update notes:

• Added recipe calculation
  • Changed name to "Crossout DB"
  • Changed chart zoom buttons to make them more useful
  • Updated and added new icons

Also I want to point out that this project is open source: https://github.com/Zicore/CrossoutMarket

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CrossoutDB or join IRC

Original Post:

Hello community,

Stiffi136 and I were working the last days to bring a website online to provide out of game market data and graphs.

The plan is to extend this site with filters, item descriptions and much more.

http://crossoutDB.com/

We hope you like it and see it as a first step for a community project.

Please feel free to leave a comment here or contact us on twitter: https://twitter.com/Zicore or https://twitter.com/Stiffi136

Here are some screenshots.

6suwszP.png

5577d22.png

X6tzJGk.png

Hi sorry if i ask, does the db refer to PC only or there is a version also for XBOX?

23 hours ago, RU_ChaseR said:

Сайт годный, но где новая фракция?

Done! :cool:

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! MD-3 Owl need to moved into Weapons category.

Филин теперь в вооружении, как и другие дроны. 

On 17.02.2018 at 4:07 PM, Zicore said:

Done! :cool:

If in addition to fill out characteristics of weapon, the equipment and other for new fraction, then my happiness became huge as the Universe! :)

Если бы в дополнение заполнить характеристики оружия, оборудования и прочего для новой фракции, то счастью моему не было бы предела! :)

Good afternoon! If I have correctly understood, the aspects of Crossout devoted to market prices and production are more interesting to you. For this reason there are prices  for new fraction in API, but there are no detailed characteristics for all elements. :) But characteristics are interesting to many people, and I would like to help such players. As you have written in the project description on GitHub, all parameters can be taken easily from the unpacked files of game data. Well, I have unpacked files. Could you tell in what place of the unpacked data they are located? Because I was already lost among fonts, music, textures and 3D models... 

Submissively I wait for your council:

Q: Where do I find the game files.

A: They are in the Crossout installation folder, you just need to unpack them. Contact us for more information.

The respective game files for item stats, among others, are currently encrypted and it can take some time until we have a more robust solution.

The respective game files for item stats, among others, are currently encrypted and it can take some time until we have a more robust solution.

It is very sad. There is even a special application for Android "Cross out elements" with statistics of elements and an opportunity to compare them. You, guys, are mentioned in the description of the application  as it uses data from CrossoutDB API: 

Developers of the 'Crossout elements - guide' have no relation to developers of the 'Crossout' game except the fact that we are happy to be fans. 
We don't guarantee absolute reliability of elements stats as this app doesn't contain either the image of elements, or their description in resources, and only uses data from 'API CrossoutMarket' with an open source code, developed by super guys Zicore & Stiffi136. Thank them for their exellent  work!

But until data in the application don't correspond to the new Crossout version, from it there are less advantage, than could be...

Really nice tool, been using it for a while :)

How does the Update work thought? EG: When will the new parts be in there (Tusk)?

Thx and keep up the good work :)

Period of the safety certificate validity of the "crossoutdb" website has expired! Again! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon! I will never be tired to speak to you, friends, many thanks for your work! And also to try to help you to improve your creation. :)

Pay attention that if to request the prices "market-all" array , then there is no final written-down price in the prices list. In other words, in the list there is no price for timepoint corresponding to "lastUpdateTime" date. Possibly, it is some mistake in a code, and it is necessary just to replace a condition 'less' on 'less or equally'.

And one more wish - the 'market-all' method returns 40 000 last values of the an element prices, and it is the period honor in half a year. Also there is no opportunity to specify the range of dates of of the list. Could you expand functionality of this method and add a feature to set the period or amount of the returned values?

• 2 weeks later...

Umm.. Unless I am being stupid, there is no recipe for the meat grinder

Please, add additional parameters to the API method "/api/v1/market-all/{id:int}". Now the result of his performance is 40 000 last measurements of the price. In the majority of situations of this method using such quantity is superfluous and is expensive in processing.

Пожалуйста, добавьте дополнительные параметры в метод API "/api/v1/market-all/{id:int}". Сейчас результат его выполнения - это 40 000 последних измерений цены. В большинстве ситуаций использования метода такое количество избыточно и затратно в обработке.

1 hour ago, Evgen_d said:

Please, add additional parameters to the API method "/api/v1/market-all/{id:int}". Now the result of his performance is 40 000 last measurements of the price. In the majority of situations of this method using such quantity is superfluous and is expensive in processing.

Пожалуйста, добавьте дополнительные параметры в метод API "/api/v1/market-all/{id:int}". Сейчас результат его выполнения - это 40 000 последних измерений цены. В большинстве ситуаций использования метода такое количество избыточно и затратно в обработке.

Check out the dev branch: https://github.com/Zicore/CrossoutMarket/tree/dev#market-all . The optional parameters are also available in the live version of the website

Edited by Stiffi136
  • Like 1

Confirm, still 503.

But i see on domain info 

Registry Expiry Date: 2018-10-01 (was 2017-10-01 on morning).

I hope the problem was only with the domain, not project itself. Or am i wrong?

Good afternoon, Zicore & Stiffi136!

If I have correctly understood, the main problem with updating of information on parameters of weapon and other consists that earlier necessary data were stored in files of the lua format, and now - in the compiled files of the luac32 and luac64 format. It is impossible to get them without the assistance of developers of a game from there. And the only way to solve this problem - to ask basic data for developers. As I have understood, developers help players who have created and develop the important for players and devoted to a game projects.

More important than your CrossoutDB project I can't just think up - you have made really tremendous work. :)

Therefore whether you shouldn't ask for the help developers of a game?

Добрый день, Zicore & Stiffi136!

Если я правильно понял, главная проблема с обновлением информации о параметрах оружия и прочего состоит в том, что ранее нужные данные хранились в файлах формата lua, а теперь - в скомпилированных файлах формата luac32 и luac64. Достать их оттуда невозможно без помощи разработчиков игры. И единственный способ решить эту проблему - попросить исходные данные у самих разработчиков. Как я понял, разработчики помогают игрокам, которые создали и развивают важные для игроков и посвященные игре проекты.

Важнее вашего проекта "CrossoutDB" я просто ничего не могу придумать - вы сделали действительно потрясающую работу.:)

Поэтому не стоит ли Вам обратиться за помощью к разработчикам игры?

We actually already communicated with the devs, but the thing is, a proper solution takes time and might not be the highest priority for them. So all we can do is wait at the moment.

• Like 1

On 21.04.2018 at 11:47 AM, Zicore said:

We actually already communicated with the devs, but the thing is, a proper solution takes time and might not be the highest priority for them. So all we can do is wait at the moment.

Many thanks! We wait together with you!

Good afternoon! Whether it is possible to hope that not only the prices, but also recipes of manufacture will be available to new arms?

• 3 weeks later...