[PC] Crafting Calculator, Market Prices, Graphs and Stats on CrossoutDB.com

Zicore

Due to the new Crossout update (0.9.70) we're unable to update our service. We contacted the devs to find a solution. Until then the website will remain in it's current state.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

Im afraid this will be hard.

Edited by szefopl

On 14/02/2018 at 10:32 AM, spupuz said:

Hi sorry if i ask, does the db refer to PC only or there is a version also for XBOX?

+1

It is PC only as there is no way to get the data from xbox or ps neither.

Edited by szefopl
  • Upvote 1

Hi. Could you please share the pricelist source? Your website is down from last update and i just need the excel with pricelist

The source of prices was the game, it was read from its memory, no more possible after adding easy anti cheat thats stops reading memory.

It would be great if devs could release now some official read only market API, thus resolving the issue, once they said they don't rule it out and could do it in future, well now is the right moment as crossoutdb is dead without those prices.

We are actually working on a solution with the crossout devs. It shouldn't take longer than a few days to get it done now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zicore said:

We are actually working on a solution with the crossout devs. It shouldn't take longer than a few days to get it done now.

Amazing! I was actually looking to create something similiar myself until I found crossoutDB, saved me a bunch of precious gaming time ;3.

You guys let me know if you need any help from a fellow developer!

Edited by Reousa
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Zicore said:

Great news, so glad this got resolved.

Update

• We have live data again :biggrin:
  • New backend service.
  • Starting from today: All times are in UTC.

The backend service gets it's data directly from targem games now. This means the whole process should be more reliable now.

I moved all timestamps to UTC, because using not UTC in the first place was wrong and we wanted to switch anyway. Old data is currently not converted to UTC and I'm not sure if it ever will be.

The new items and recipes are still missing :wink:.

If something is messed up or broken please let me know.

Zicore

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Nice!

Those the new backend service from targem means u don't need to run the game client anymore? So in theory it can run even on linux host? (after migration to net core obviously)

Edited by szefopl

57 minutes ago, Zicore said:

Everything is already running on linux. We are using mono though.

Ha! Didn't know. I have a local copy of the site and didn't know this work on mono too.

But there is a mention on github it did read data from game memory (not the case anymore), so the game client needed to be run 24/7 right, on a windows host? Or did it run in wine or something?

Edited by szefopl

@Zicore Hello!

Why the entire list of traded items on crossoutdb.com consists of 438.
While the game is available for trade 448 items?

P.S. Does not suffice 4 items from a new donate pack, and where 6 more?

Spoiler

image.png.40580cf2e810fe0de0781fad391ccb

image.png.215458fe088a4efbccc3461ab92118

image.png.cdbd1e7f808bd48b9143b8e8962c55

Edited by LOB_V_LOB

1 hour ago, szefopl said:

Ha! Didn't know. I have a local copy of the site and didn't know this work on mono too.

But there is a mention on github it did read data from game memory (not the case anymore), so the game client needed to be run 24/7 right, on a windows host? Or did it run in wine or something?

The game client used to run on some celeron with 2 gigs of ram, a nvidia gt 210, and windows 7 installed. I was quite suprised that this rig was able to run Crossout. :)

4 hours ago, Stiffi136 said:

The game client used to run on some celeron with 2 gigs of ram, a nvidia gt 210, and windows 7 installed. I was quite suprised that this rig was able to run Crossout. :)

Ha nice, thx for the info.

Guest POEZDEC_youtube
On 5/28/2018 at 1:29 AM, Zicore said:

When will new resources be added?(batteries and plastic)

Today on crossoutdb was added new items.
Now entire list of trade on crossoutdb.com consists of 446 items.
In game - 448. Where else are lost 2.
Also, some items duplicate the index of popularity.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.841f31a3624f255f2fc9b9a1

image.thumb.png.5f225f7a6278c9263f7a71d3

We currently don't have access to the "popularity" rating, we may have in near future again. When you find out what items are missing, it would sure help.

13 minutes ago, Zicore said:

We currently don't have access to the "popularity" rating, we may have in near future again. When you find out what items are missing, it would sure help.

I would be happy to help, but I dont know how to find these 2 items, so as not to spend 3 hours to manual search.

Update

• Changed recipes to match the current state of the game (0.9.70)
  • Added missing Firestarters recipes
  • Added new items from 0.9.70
  • Fixed conversion to local time
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1