Jnuttengr

Saluki Clan is open

Saluki Clan has typically been just a few close friends but with the clan war update I am opening the clan to new members.

Typically online between 8 pm and 1am Central Time.   

Predominantly play on US servers and use EU if there are not enough players. 

Cooperative in order to help each member interested in seasons complete their seasons. 

Casual clan in general but would like to compete in clan wars. 

If interested send me a message or add me in game. 

Currently clan is at 10/20

Hi Jnuttengr, That is just what I´m looking for! I need ppl to play with in US server. Right now for example, I can´t complete 6th step of hard season because I need to kill 15 raiders in a win and the best raid to do that is defense. Problem is I can´t do it in US server, already tried to wait an hour and nobody shows up! In EU server is impossible to do it for me, 2nd tower onward starts to lag too much with the increasing number of raiders and I can´t do nothing, move or shoot.

On 12/17/2016 at 10:34 AM, WillDragon said:

Hi Jnuttengr, That is just what I´m looking for! I need ppl to play with in US server. Right now for example, I can´t complete 6th step of hard season because I need to kill 15 raiders in a win and the best raid to do that is defense. Problem is I can´t do it in US server, already tried to wait an hour and nobody shows up! In EU server is impossible to do it for me, 2nd tower onward starts to lag too much with the increasing number of raiders and I can´t do nothing, move or shoot.

Here is a list of most active people in the clan that you should add.   They will help you get your season done. 

Myself, @foqus_,  @BigSauceDon, @StrikePoint, @johndengineer, @bigtom96

If you add me I'll add you the clan.   We welcome any active players. 

Also we typically talk during games via Curse if you ever are interested in joining the call as we play. 

We currently have members on both coasts of the US.   In the center of the US. 1 from Germany, 1 from Norway, and 1 from Sweden.   Although we predominantly speak English in your voice calls. 

Edited by Jnuttengr