NobodyOfTargem

Discussion - Contest. Create life!

13 posts in this topic

1247f3d59055223914e854c14c02.jpg

To everybody who survived!

The Saint Valentine building is over, so now we are announcing a new contest.

We are offering you to create life.

That is, bots.

Yep, bots. The ones we could add into the game.

Without further ado, let's set the rules:

1. Build a bot, screen a bot, load the bot to the exhibition and post the screen into this topic.

2. Bots have to be 5000 PS or higher (the higher the better).

3. You can post multiple bots.

4. You can post your works until march, 19th inclusively. After that during a week we will define the winners and give rewards.

5. You must post the name of a bot ('cause how would we find it on the exhibition otherwise?)

The rewards will be as follows:

1st place - 4000 coins

2nd place - 3000 coins

3rd place - 2000 coins

All participants will receive 500 coins.

We will redirect the best bots to the bot Valhalla for the bot god to tend to them. In bot Valhalla they will probably be refashioned because true-born bots live by rules different from our mortal rules (for instance, they know no energy limit). However, the initial 'face' of the bot that you gave him will probably be left unchanged.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, incinerati said:

sooo, OBT is not coming in next 30 days.

I think the real question to ask here is will the rewards be wiped for OBT? Given that this is contributing towards the final game unlike the other contests I think it should not be wiped.

Edited by Travis10123

3 minutes ago, Travis10123 said:

I think the real question to ask here is will the rewards be wiped for OBT? Given that this is contributing towards the final game unlike the other contests I think it should not be wiped.

yes, that would be fair. but we'll see.

Posted (edited)

Spoiler

screenshot-170301-094410.thumb.jpg.379a4screenshot-170301-094413.thumb.jpg.930d6screenshot-170301-094416.thumb.jpg.5bf51screenshot-170301-094420.thumb.jpg.cbcbascreenshot-170301-094422.thumb.jpg.c2ce2

this is my build. as you can see its name is war bird of the sky. (i made this on the fly, but i might post my other thing becuase of how well i made it. :D  

@NobodyOfTargem can you or nero move me to the right place i put this here since it was the first thing up)

Edited by gaaraplayer
i was early

AntideathX (Posted )

looks liek you will need to repost in the other section, i cannot move it Inside that post , only to the event section in general.

3 hours ago, incinerati said:

sooo, OBT is not coming in next 30 days.

Indeed, I came on forum today expecting to see either OBT or announcement of it, but it looks like it will be at least one month later.

3 hours ago, Travis10123 said:

I think the real question to ask here is will the rewards be wiped for OBT?

That depends of how long will be between end of contest and wipe. something tells me that it may be another few weeks...

Question from me is whether you wanna good looking bots or tough to kill? What is more important, performance or impressions?

So far i have seen only two builds that surpass the highest bot build currently in the game...

I hope we get lots of really high PS builds. its extremely lonely at the top of the PS range. the closest bot is only 7.7k most players you encounter with a 10k build are 5k-8k. 

Come on people! we need lots of builds 7k and higher! i am hoping that a 10k build gets approved, as that would be the absolute highest really they could ever need, and its very possible to make a fully versitile 10k build that still looks good and stands out against player builds.

Win or lose, Lets have as many as we can make! 

7 hours ago, Hypertion said:

Come on people! we need lots of builds 7k and higher

I will be adding one 8k PS bot later today with double legendary weapons. I am kind of tempted to make also double retcher bot, but seeing what leviatan with multiple grenades and superior aiming are doing, I feel like tween retcher bot would be OP. Also if one team will got 2-3 of them by chance...

Built another one with a few more parts.

ThunderTank

A small battle tank with a nasty alpha strike with both cannons if they hit together.   Can surprisingly hold together well even in close quarters as if someone tries to circle the Thundertank the attacker will get caught by One cannon or the other (or even both).

screenshot-170311-231138.jpg

screenshot-170311-231216.jpg

Name= Urban Battle Cannons

I just saw a Forum topic on Beauty.. well this is the Beast... 

create-able by any level 22+ this 65 Piece Light Heavy weight Behemoth Weighs in at 16477kg Mass on a 6007-PS Chassis 

(( Search Urban Battle for Both Versions ))

This Behemoth is carrying 2 Tucked in hidden Lill Boy 6 pounder's.. What a way to Run Midgame Missions!! As for major Components it requires 6 Medium Wheel ST's, 2 Dual wheel ST's, a Heavy Generator, Powerful engine, and 3 ammo packs for raining Destruction upon your enemies from a far! The urban Battle cannons Mid weight mass/power ratio also allows you to easily chase behind bad guys and rectally rectify any given ambush attempt with some good ole fashion Crossout justice!

58d0380d80ca7_ScreenHunter_23Mar_2013_1358d03a2becc47_ScreenHunter_24Mar_2013_22

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, TwistedSins6969 said:

Name= Urban Battle Cannons

I just saw a Forum topic on Beauty.. well this is the Beast... 

create-able by any level 22+ this 65 Piece Light Heavy weight Behemoth Weighs in at 16477kg Mass on a 6007-PS Chassis 

(( Search Urban Battle for Both Versions ))

This Behemoth is carrying 2 Tucked in hidden Lill Boy 6 pounder's.. What a way to Run Midgame Missions!! As for major Components it requires 6 Medium Wheel ST's, 2 Dual wheel ST's, a Heavy Generator, Powerful engine, and 3 ammo packs for raining Destruction upon your enemies from a far! The urban Battle cannons Mid weight mass/power ratio also allows you to easily chase behind bad guys and rectally rectify any given ambush attempt with some good ole fashion Crossout justice!

58d0380d80ca7_ScreenHunter_23Mar_2013_1358d03a2becc47_ScreenHunter_24Mar_2013_22

your a little late mate... its done with for now, and they are now going through the piles of content everyone gave them.

Posted (edited)

en not worried more as a show n tell

Been useing EoW's Little tank that things fun

Edited by TwistedSins6969
oops