NobodyOfTargem

Discussion - Crossout VR Demo

19 posts in this topic

77f99339fbe7d0aab1c02e0cc41f.jpg

To everyone who survived!

Tomorrow is Friday, 17th, and tomorrow is the day we are going to show you how the world that survived the catastrophe looks out of the cabin!

We shall present you the demo of Crossout VR: we will show you how to build vehicles with your own hands literally,how to hold fast on your steering wheel and how to survive the evil lancers!

To be continued...

now all we need is open world,  and a big desert to feel like your in mad max fury roads.

Valhalla is waiting for us, get your best chrome. and ride into it. 

mad-max-fury-road-24-gif-feeling-driven-

What a lovely day indeed.

Aaaah cool! My Vive is gonna come in handy for this :3  I've never even really thought about what this game would be like in VR.

yeah VR. nice. but i wait for a 4k vr headset. at the moment all vr headsets to bad and tooooo expensive. i hope oculus rift cv3 will be at 4k and min 120hz.

Indeed. My OSVR has fullhd screen, so all I see are pixels. Maybe 4k display would get things a bit nicer. Don't have all those neat interaction devices with this one tho...

Now all i need is this chair...  no need for a monitor..

Spoiler

idk if i have to use a switch to do it, (and it theroyed to be able to do that.) i'd ride my sand machine into battle, and even hand build everything.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, AntideathX said:

Now all i need is this chair...  no need for a monitor..

Reveal hidden contents

When you get blown up it violently shifts to one side and flings you out of the chair.

Edited by BrandonBranders

3 hours ago, BrandonBranders said:

When you get blown up it violently shifts to one side and flings you out of the chair.

and a midget comes out from a hidden compartment under the chair and smacks you one the head with a crowbar

This is why we were delayed..............................................Cause VR is going crazy well atm...................

I'm still waiting for research of long term effects of using VR comes to show. Humans eyes aren't designed and aren't meant to stare at something 5 centimeters away. Do that 1-2 hours per day, several day per month, for years and you will end up wearing glasses through the rest of your life. I can't believe how easily marketing overcome those genuine concerns and potentially harmful product was approved for selling, furthermore for kids use. I pass on any VR for now, your health is more important...

2 hours ago, DrunkenPlayer83 said:

I'm still waiting for research of long term effects of using VR comes to show. Humans eyes aren't designed and aren't meant to stare at something 5 centimeters away. Do that 1-2 hours per day, several day per month, for years and you will end up wearing glasses through the rest of your life. I can't believe how easily marketing overcome those genuine concerns and potentially harmful product was approved for selling, furthermore for kids use. I pass on any VR for now, your health is more important...

At least someone's straight. Also that chair ain't healthy either, just eat a burrito before hopping in it and you'll gain the powers to derp your foes right away. I would rather watch a first person Crossout animation seen from the inside of a cabin rather than Crossout VR + missing equipment, so... just a suggestion.

6 hours ago, DrunkenPlayer83 said:

thats not how lenses or your eyes work. unless you're really bad myopic you wouldn't even be able to focus on something 5cm away from your eyes

12 hours ago, rackham_the_red said:

and a midget comes out from a hidden compartment under the chair and smacks you one the head with a crowbar

Now THAT would make for the full Crossout experience!  The Mad Max game had a hunchback mechanic, Crossout has a midget with a crowbar.