Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
manuhart

Discord server

5 posts in this topic

Because none of the forums moderators understand how to invite somebody to Discord properly I need to ask again how to find their official server.

We also have Discord! Join us here https://discord.gg/0irG8m6IVbYAN4fg and send personal message to Kapitan Bomba with a link to your your forum profile.

Hope this helps! wait i am a mod , i dont know how....haha just kidding! it is hard to find in forum (it is under information for testers)

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, AntideathX said:

Hope this helps! wait i am a mod , i dont know how....haha just kidding! it is hard to find in forum (it is under information for testers)

You DO KNOW this link is broken, right? You made the same mistake as every other moderator previously. Is this on purpose?

Edit: I am slightly upset right now because I am an administrator of several community discord servers and do not understand how multiple people consistently post broken invitations. Do you really need a tutorial on this topic?

Edited by manuhart

10 minutes ago, manuhart said:

You DO KNOW this link is broken, right? You made the same mistake as every other moderator previously. Is this on purpose?

Edit: I am slightly upset right now because I am an administrator of several community discord servers and do not understand how multiple people consistently post broken invitations. Do you really need a tutorial on this topic?

AHA know i see your point the INVITE expired (i will try and get a NON expire invite posted ) i did not notice broken link until your mention.

perhaps try this link https://discordapp.com/channels/129531008340066304/129531008340066304  

If link above does not work i have also PM'd you a INVITE that will expire tomorrow while we fix the link in forum!
you may still need to poke Kbomba once there

thanks for clarifying the LINK was bad. (i did copy pasta link not checking the Expiration on invite ect you got me!)

perhaps discord defaulting to timed invites is an issue. although i noticed it instantly.
also the invite was During ALPHA so timed invites was needed. Indeed should have changed to non expire at open. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0