Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gaaraplayer

music time

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

this is not a contest, it something i think everyone might enjoy since OBT is fastly approaching.

so... with everything coming soon, i guess it would be nice for a community thing, thats not for anything, but for fun.

so i figer, why not show our favrote songs we use while playing the game. (since i know half of us use ether spotify, youtube, and anything along those lines.

time to get out of our dark rock garage's, and let everyone know what music you think suits the game the best.

(and yes, i used comic san's for once, just to make a refrence, please no hate XD)

and sorry if this is in a wrong place, with no genreal chat, i can't find my way to the right place.

Edited by gaaraplayer

Spoiler

if theres one band i say im listening to the most right now, its metallica. and its not because i like old school music.and some of there songs are what i listen to in crossout.

but enter sandman might not deserve the front row for this. but the reacent album's have shown some that i think works with the theme of crossout.

Like this little number VVV

Spoiler

its a great song to listen too. but this is for all those loony that can't keep there hands off the cars, and always think's there getting fallowed.

but there is one classic that i think everyone can agree will work.

Spoiler

all cars should injoy this song, if they want to be speed demand on the field.

i might post more if i think of any other songs in genreal, since i knew this band had some good one for the road to Valhalla.

@gaaraplayer, have you heard the metallica's latest album? they have some nifty old school stuff there too. :)

as for me, i listen to a lot of stuff when i play games (rock and metal mostly). but if i have to narrow it down, Venom's "Resurrection" album is my ultimate gaming soundtrack. :zlo:

Cool idea of a new topic. Because you guys started with old school metal music... which I'm a fan of as well... I'll jump in and bring you 5 random metal/rock tracks for you to use them for free (as long as you credit the authors, of course) since you can't find these songs anywhere on any of the sites gaara mentioned, as they've been converted into MP3 from old media files. And I'd definitely say that all of them fit really well in the game:

5_songs.zip

When I'm playing I usually listen to bands like 16Volt or Acumen Nation.

Spoiler

Spoiler

and yes, i do enjoy some serious heavy stuff.

Well off-topic is the place for this kind of community thing though people rarely go there

this.

it's one of my favorite bands.

so i decided to build a car as a tribute. behold "TRBNGR" :zlo:

screenshot-170406-212626.png

screenshot-170406-212644.png

screenshot-170406-212728.png

On 4/6/2017 at 3:57 PM, incinerati said:

screenshot-170406-212644.png

That thing looks sick!  I still have yet to figure out how you make your cars so perfectly proportioned.

3 hours ago, BrandonBranders said:

That thing looks sick!  I still have yet to figure out how you make your cars so perfectly proportioned.

Thank you, good sir! :)

The secret is practise. I used to make some really xxxx cars when I started playing crossout. :lol:

There is a good one from Devin Townsend. Epic Rock music made me batter to drive hard-kill smart on battleground :)

have you ever had the feeling to be goofy, and play the most funnyest song while in the buggy. then i got somthing to top everything while your riding around.

i tryed to look for this on spotify. and came up with nothing. so a name for this would be nice. (and anyone who knows this logo will know where its from.)

13 minutes ago, DanteInfernow said:

That's all I have to say, one of the best music :D

nice! :)

and you've just reminded me of this one:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0