gaaraplayer

music time

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've been listening to a lot of classic rock and metal from the 70's and 80's recently. A lot of it has been from bands like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Journey, Boston and etc.

I also came across some music from an open-world car combat game called Roadkill. Here's a playlist if anyone is interested:

(Note: The story of the game is set in an alternate history inspired by classic post-apocalyptic road films like the Mad Max series and Death Race 2000. It starts after a lethal plague outbreak called "The Rot", was released in the 1980s which wiped out most of the worlds population, bringing society to its knees, going completely haywire with law and order collapsing and gangs roaming free to engage in open warfare everywhere.)

Edited by Havoc343

Posted (edited)

I guess i'm the only one here who doesn't listen to metal/rock while playing Crossout :p

Edited by Slumvilla

Well when i drive my little cancer every where i love to feel like the mind of an lunatics xD 

I found that industrial techno can work for the game too.

That's simply marvelous ! :o  playing this against lunatics in the desert map with destroyed visages ! :L