comicaldan

What have you been playing while wating for Crossout OBT ?

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Iv been playing Hard Truck Apocalypse Rise Of Clans  Ex Machina Meridian 113 its prettty dam fun its on steam i got all the games for under £2 and most fun iv had forr that money :D

Edited by comicaldan

WoT Frontline on the sand box server and very good it is too 

WoT Frontline  dose look very good that :D hope enjoy it.

Children of a dead Earth (if you like to tweak orbits, love to burn into retrgrad trajectories and hate to manover around lagrange points... you gonna love/hate this game)

Besiege

Stellaris

Factorio

Dead Space (2 & 3) now and then

i play more than just that playing diablo 3 ROS :D

Kebal Space Programm, From the Depths, Fallout 4 and Skyrim hardly modded(because what else :D)

Trove, been building a club world for my friends.

Empyrion - Galactic Survival, waiting for the 6.0 update so that I can re-design one of my old capital vessel with the new blocks. Also debated if I was going to make a massive hover vessel because they are now somewhat useful...

On 4/15/2017 at 7:49 AM, rackham_the_red said:

Factorio

I've been looking for someone to play this with...

Posted (edited)

The same game I've been stuck in for the last 6 years,  APB Reloaded.  I still find it fun somehow despite all of it's problems. Dang, that sounds more negative than I meant it to.

A tiny bit of Overwatch and Rocket League here and there, a little GTA V sometimes.  GTA seems to get boring pretty quick though.

When I'm not playing games I'm usually making music or animating.

Edited by BrandonBranders

...I join to the row!

I spend a lot of time with Battlefield Series (1942, 2142, 2-3-4)...now Im playing BF4 too, nowadays. GTA V is a fun also, as @BrandonBranders sad, it's become a bit boring quickly.

APB is a good one too, i spend much on it, and similar to GTA but its structured by Cops & Robbers mode though! :)

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, BrandonBranders said:

APB Reloaded

Wow apb servers still exist? I thought that game had died years ago lol. It was getting infested with cheaters when i left. The best part of the game is the customisation and you have to pay for it mostly

I've been playing the f2p overwatch Paladins lately and it's a lovely game, I like to play as this lil furry character and turn people into chickens

Edited by TheFoxPilot

Yeah, but APB structure is a bit unoptimized. Eat more RAM what its realy need, i have 8, buts it says its closely not enough..i sad *** it! 

On 4/20/2017 at 4:55 AM, TheFoxPilot said:

Wow apb servers still exist? I thought that game had died years ago lol. It was getting infested with cheaters when i left. The best part of the game is the customisation and you have to pay for it mostly

Yup APB is still running, population is kinda low though.  We really need more players while we wait for the engine update.  The PS4 version actually just came out, so now after the soft launch is over they're allowed to finish the upgrade.  Did you leave sometime around 2014ish?  Back in July 2014 they added FairFight which is tuned to be pretty accurate now.  They don't usually get banned immediately, but they do eventually because it's a serverside anticheat and they can't just bypass it.  

On 4/20/2017 at 5:15 AM, DUROV196616 said:

Yeah, but APB structure is a bit unoptimized. Eat more RAM what its realy need, i have 8, buts it says its closely not enough..i sad *** it! 

Yeah APB mostly relies on the CPU instead of the GPU and currently only favors single thread performance, so the higher the clock rate the better.  Whether you have more than 2 cores or not doesn't matter.  BUT that should all be fixed with the engine upgrade when that comes out.

One of the big reasons I prefer APB over GTA would be the precise, solid movement and aim.  In terms of player movement, APB vs GTA is like Quake vs QWOP.  I dunno, I still love it.  It's kept me playing for 6 years and I'm still enjoying it.  Over on the APB forums it seems like a lot of people can't seem to stay away from the game.  They quit, then a month later they're drawn back for some reason.

You remember when you play with it first? Im sure you and my tell it too: "Where I am, what a f** i should to do? Okay i gonna kill somebody first!" XD

I cannot forget it.