DisconnecT83

[devblog]
[Devblog] Post-apocalypse cabins

69 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Survivors! I also would like to highlight the fact that the amount of currency received from each pack that is purchased after the start of the OBT will be lower, comparing to those purchased before the start. So, if you purchase the pack now or already own any of them, you will receive more coins from it than from the same OBT pack!

Any chance for a sale on packs before OBT?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Travis10123! Currently there no information about sale on packs. We will inform our players as soon as possible if any sale is going to happen :)

I really like the new cabins!  I own the "Born to Fly" and "Midgar" packs... but the "Carapace" and "Bear" both look so cool... damn.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

You still have some time to guarantee your own "Bear" and "Carapace" cabins at the very start of the OBT :) Or...they will wait for you at the market soon ;)

5 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Survivors! I also would like to highlight the fact that the amount of currency received from each pack that is purchased after the start of the OBT will be lower, comparing to those purchased before the start. So, if you purchase the pack now or already own any of them, you will receive more coins from it than from the same OBT pack!

ok, what do you think about this idea ?

https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/topic/265590-new-crossout-shop-package/

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Steeltruck! Personally I think that the idea is awesome! Please, leave your suggestion here: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/22-cbt-ideas-and-suggestions/

Posted (edited)

You still have some time to guarantee your own "Bear" and "Carapace" cabins at the very start of the OBT :) Or...they will wait for you at the market soon ;)

The cabins are cool but I don't think they are $50-cool or $60-cool (if that is what it will require to obtain them).  Hence, my disappointment.

I'm not a fan of the idea to have pack-exclusive cabins in the game.  If not craftable, I hope they will be obtainable through weekly crates and/or tradable on the market.  Going by your comment ay least seeing them on the market will be good!

edti: OK, cool.  Thankyou for the clarification, Woodyrojo

Edited by Atropina

Woodyrojo (Posted )

All these cabins will be tradable on the market. That's the idea - if there's no opportunity to puchase the pack and get the cabin, then you are always able to buy it from any other player who sells it.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

You're welcome :)

4 hours ago, Atropina said:

The cabins are cool but I don't think they are $50-cool or $60-cool (if that is what it will require to obtain them).  Hence, my disappointment.

I'm not a fan of the idea to have pack-exclusive cabins in the game.  If not craftable, I hope they will be obtainable through weekly crates and/or tradable on the market.  Going by your comment ay least seeing them on the market will be good!

edti: OK, cool.  Thankyou for the clarification, Woodyrojo

How do you expect this game to be profitable if they cant find ways to earn money?

I'd rather see a premium Cash only cabin, then a pay2win item.

Crossout needs to have ways to generate profit for a free to play game, and you'll have to understand that.

@woody:your link for sugestion returns me:

"Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F176/1"

Woodyrojo (Posted )

I've answered you in PM :)

On 4/17/2017 at 6:04 AM, gaz132 said:

What will the gift be for the CBT player ? A special and Epic cabin ?

This is going to be the cabin CBT members will get.
279d01585ecc4780a2877d247e4823d6.png
All of the other cabins have been accounted for but this one. I am not going to tell you where to find the files for it, but it has some interesting information attached to it.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Personally I wouldn't state this as a fact. Cabins for CBT members are still in development.

All of the other cabins have been accounted for but this one.

They didn't mention these 2 cabins.

riviera.jpg

buggy.jpg

Posted (edited)

This game is starting to look more and more like Twisted Metal Black and I love it.  

338?cb=20100420200542+latest?cb=20110812141916

=

riviera.jpg

I've never seen that cabin before ^

Edited by BrandonBranders

theres normaly an update today but nothing ?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Currently there's no information about incoming update this week. All our efforts are put into the OBT, the greatness is somewhere close ;)

Twisted Metal? Wooo, I liked that all time! Very brutal, hard and the Stroy line is very exciting. One of my favorite still now.

Posted (edited)

do you get the special cabins by buying NEW packs or do you get them with the OLD packs?

i got all but the steam pack, and i hope i get some special thingeys thanks to that ofcourse ;)

edit: thanks for the quick reply woodyrojo! also: will we EVER have the "unaccounted" cabins like the hotrod in our game for players?

and will CBT players that have NOT bought any pack will get something as well?

Edited by TheCat_PlaysGame
answerring

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, TheCat_PlaysGame! You'll get special cabins with the old packs as well :) They will replace the old ones.

Just now, TheCat_PlaysGame said:

do you get the special cabins by buying NEW packs or do you get them with the OLD packs?

i got all but the steam pack, and i hope i get some special thingeys thanks to that ofcourse ;)

you'll get them with the packs you already purchased, this has been confirmed.

and i reckon that steam pack will give you the wrangler cabin. maybe mods can clarify this one. i got that pack as well, so i too would like to know. :)

also:

absolutely love the carapache cabin, would love to build my tank with that! tough will we have a cabin similair to the buggy but then heavy?

so then we can make nice looking tanks without having to worry about the mass anymore ;)

also third qustion: which pack will get which cabin? is it confirmed yet?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

1. Everything's possible because the game is in development and more and more content will appear in the future :) 2. Cabin from the pack 'Midgar' will be changed to 'Fury'; cabin from the pack 'The Tramp' will be changed to 'Bear'; cabin from the pack 'Immortal Warrior' will be changed to 'Carapace'.

Posted (edited)

@ Woodyrojo 

Can Born to fly pack and Steam pack cabins no change as new pack cabins? :(

Edited by ganisberke

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, ganisberke! Currently we have an information that cabins from Steam and 'Born to fly' packs will remain the same, but will be redesigned.

I thought about the awards should be different although i was not in beta test since i never got a code but for the awards should be different for free to play testers and the pay to play testers in skins etc. Like paid players should get all the skins etc since they supported with paying and free cbt should maybe get a skin since they where lucky to get a code? i think so!