Lezort

Questions to the developers Spring 2017

68 posts in this topic

This topic is designed to collect and organize the players' questions towards the developers as well as their answers.

Answers are usually given daily on weekdays. Developers will read all questions, but questions which are not clearly defined, which are obviously stupid, which are lying on the "surface", or which violate the rules of the forum, will be ignored and deleted.

How to ask questions:
Formulate your questions as clear as possible. Try to ask only important questions. Use the search function before asking any questions, some questions may have already been answered.

The following rules apply to this thread:
1. Posts that do not contain any game related questions will be deleted.
2. This thread is not for suggestions. Any suggestion posted in this thread will be deleted.
3. Any discussion in this subject will be considered as flame and offtopic and will be punished appropriately.
4. The questions are asked towards the game developers and therefore only they can respond.
5. The thread will be cleaned at least once a week. This means that all player posts will be removed and the questions will be added to the developers answers as a quote.
6. Flood is not allowed in this topic. If the question is posted multiple times then no answer will follow.

Survivors, the error that didn't allow players to leave posts in this thread has been fixed. You are free to ask questions here and we'll be happy to answer them.

Will there be pictures of new cabins be showen on there new blueprints ? Like i asume you would of had to change what they look like to make them work with the cabins ? Also in the next update will the new faction and all parts That were removed come back and how long would it be till that is done ?

Thank you :)

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, comicaldan! The new faction will appear at the start of the OBT. Those construction parts that were removed from the game aren't coming back in the nearest future.

If The Game goe to the OBT will the coins go back to start(packegages) or do i start with my Coins that i earned in in the CBT?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Talmar1974! You will receive exactly the same amount of coins that was in the package you've bought :)

I know its an Topic that comes up to often and may annoy you but it has to be. Maybe it even stops people from asking it, if we have the question+answer easy to find in an spot like this.

So the typical question: How is the stand of OBT? Just give us an small status update like "Doing some bug fixes" or " dealing with legal things".

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE

Woodyrojo (Posted )

We're doing some bug fixes as well as dealing with legal things :) Seriously, the OBT is really close. Just, please, wait for the news ;)

When the game gose into open beta do we get to keep anything or do all of our progress get deleted, will we recive some award fo playing in CBT?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, cxvq! There will be a wipe with the start of the OBT. All the progress will be deleted in order to create equal conditions for all the players. Special packs that were bought during the CBT will be returned to players as well as some bonuses for all the CBT members :)

Will anything ever be locked behind a pay wall? please for your sake and mine the players sake don't ever do this its beneficial for both parties. obviously I dont care about paint being behind a paywall but hardware/cabins/guns ect I do and we do.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Travis10123! We try our best to make the most fair F2P-model. For example: all the special pack cabins will be tradable throgh the in-game market :)

Will dyes/paints ever be free/acquirable without paying real money?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, StewariDerp! Some of them are already, some are going to be available only with real money.

Is there going to be improved tool tips for the different armor types in the game to help people make efficient and effective builds?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello. Probably, there will be some guides concerning crafting vehicles. But the main idea is to try everything by yourself. Try to experiment, a lot of great ideas are the results of going that way :)

Hello, about 9 months back, I got the midgar pack and played the game for a while, I had built a vehicle I was pretty happy with, but stopped playing due to not having time. I logged in to crossout today to find all of my parts have gone except for the started parts, I was wondering why this is, thanks for your help.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello. Could you please tell whether your parts from the 'Midgar' pack were substituted with the new ones or the old ones are lost and there's nothing new in your warehouse?

With the new cabins that just came out, I noticed how the carapace was better in carrying than the old trucker cabin. This got me thinking about the buggy/growl, would we see a cabin that is faster than the buggy/growl?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Von_Doom! Currently there's no information concerning new cabins. But in the future there will be some new cabins as well as other construction parts, as the game develops and is still in beta-test :)

I cant get into Crossout as it will not let me sign in

I tried on gaijin.net and made an account but it wont work as it keeps telling me to download something for a phone. I dont even have a phone D:

Even the steam login button wont work

how can i get on Crossout?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello. Could you please introduce your problem in the "Support" section on the official website of the game? (www.crossout.net)

Please can I ask if this game will be for MAC in OBT or after release ? pls I want to know that :D

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello. Currently we are not planning to release the game on any other OS than Windows. Probably we will think about that later.

will old structure parts return to the game? i'm talking about old bladewings and these as well:

removed.png.5bd73fa6961fe98c174d7653e00d1e67.png

also, why were armor kits reduced so much?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, incinerati! We are not planning to return those structure parts that have been removed during the last update.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Since the game in still in beta-test we are experimenting and trying to make the balance as perfect as possible. All those fixes may be subjects to change :)

Why is 0.4.4 so laggy?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Zahta13! Players may experience some technical problems during the CBT and OBT. It's a part of every beta-testing. But, trust me, we are working hard to fix all the problems :)

Will there be SEA/Oceania servers in the future and if yes when?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Guest Moofish! Currently there's no particular information concerning SEA/Oceania servers. As soon as any information appears - we will let you know in the news section :)

Posted (edited)

Will there be something in game to send gifts to friends? Like packs or gold purchased through the game shop.

Edited by R_e_z_n_a
I think you misunderstood my question, only $ gifts not loots.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

R_e_z_n_a, We are not planning to introduce such system in the game as it may ruin all the trade balance.

Many people, me included, are still waiting for a responses concerning the topic "wipe". Thre is nothing being said officially, just a guessing game inbetween the players and GMs. Can you already say if there will be a wipe before the official game release ? If this is the case, do you plan it before OBT or shortly before the final release ?

Thank you.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello! The wipe will take place at the start of the OBT. All the progress will be deleted. Players, who bought special packs, will receive them back. Currently we are not planning to repeat the wipe before the final release.

yes well there not est at replying something iv had problems with sometimes there good but some modes take 14 days to check and still dont reply so impretty anoyed with crossout as anyone i try contact for helps not botherd talking to me.

PLS DEVS I REALLY LIKE THE GAME BUT IM TOO POOR TO BUY IT AND NO ONE IS ACCEPTING ME IN THE CLOSED BETA I MADE OVER 20 ACCOUNTS SO PLS ANSWER WHERE IS THE OPEN BETA .... :(

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello. The OBT is close enough, soon you'll be able to dive into the world of Crossout ;)

When will the devs answer questions posted? And where? A video series? A blog? On the forums? In the game itself with implementation of new UI and tool tips?

Any chance to officiall merch (witch optional game bonus)? Scrap metal mug with burned Crossout logo or plush soft Scar AB could be nice :D

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Nusz_pel! I would definitely order one mug for me)) That's a suggestion for the future, thank you for the idea, btw ;)

i just ordered oculus rift cv1. will crossout vr ready with open beta?

sry bad english

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, BloodAspMike! Currently there's no official date of the "Crossout VR" release. We will make an announcement as soon as it will be ready :)

What are the purchasable features you are going to implement in a near future to sustain F2P model?

- extra garage slots

- extra blueprint slots

- extra parts storage slots

- experience/faction boosters (premium time, XP potion, etc.)

- lower market fees

- lower workbench rent rates

- paid only vehicle colors/decals

- paid only garage decorations

- paid only Avatars

- "luck" items improving your chances of getting something worthwhile from a crate

- VIP status with special perks (All of the above + higher weekly resource cap, etc.)

- others?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Altaweir! In the nearest future we are not planning to add any other purchasable items than existing special packs. We will announce all the new packs and features if there will be some :)

i bought the born to fly pack but i got a new computer. how do i reinstall the game?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello :) Here's the link to download the launcher: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/topic/254761-downloading-and-running-the-game/

Woodyrojo (Posted )

If this doesn't help, please, head to the "Support" section on our website (www.crossout.net)