Lezort

Questions to the developers Spring 2017

68 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Is there any news on a possible Oceanic server / Aus server? something within the region the ping issue seems to be getting worse after the last major updates for everyone I speak to from this region.

dev response: Great thanks the sooner the better, it would be great if during the news updates you could continue to update as all on the progress of such a server should and developments occur.

Edited by Travis10123

BjKalderon (Posted )

Travis10123, yes, we have this planned. However, you shouldn't expect the server to be launched in the nearest future.

So, i bought the born to fly pack a couple months ago, but i restored my computer back to factory settings. Now, i dont know how to download the game. can you help me?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, terrrd! You can dowload the game here: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/topic/254761-downloading-and-running-the-game/ If that doesn't help, please, refer to the 'Support' section on the official website of the game (www.crossout.net)

This game is going to do extremely well on Xbox one the wait is painfully exciting like if Tuesday was Christmas Day every day waiting feels like a week!, do you have any information or images on any founders packs coming to Xbox!, Cant wait! Literally...

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Guest Neon Synthesis, just one day left and everything will be revealed ;)

did apollo get removed from the game?

i cant find it anymore in both the factions tab and the market even tough i still see AI's driving around with em

BjKalderon (Posted )

TheCatPlaysGamez, yes, it got removed.

When did the Alpha test end?

I'm asking because I joined the test in 2015 and wanted to know if I'd still get the crash test thing.

BjKalderon (Posted )

diabo_malandro, this stage ended on August 21'st;)

Posted (edited)

how does the mandrake fire? is it similair to the impulse/retcher (normal aim but with arcing shots) or some kind of vertical aiming device? (think world of tanks attillery)

note: in the question i ment how does it AIM, not the firing arc etc.

it's that i saw it in a promo account vid, but its indeed diffrent, not because of the trajectory but the way you aim is like the non-map attillery aiming from war thunder

Edited by TheCatPlaysGamez

BjKalderon (Posted )

TheCatPlaysGamez, it doesn't work like in WoT. It's trajectory is different)

Just started playing on xbox one, love the game so far, it won't let us join a game as a groop tho the timer just keeps going forever... can you please fix this ?

BjKalderon (Posted )

Guest mike g, hello! Nice to hear that you enjoy the game! We will fix the server issue, just give us a little more time to deal with all the new players!

Will the packs (like the plane and the tanks) ever come to the steam shop?

I love this game and are willing to by the $60 pack but I cannot due to the lack of internet payment. If it was on steam, I would buy a card irl and then purchase it through steam.

BjKalderon (Posted )

EternalGolem, the game will become available for everyone on Steam very soon - stay tuned for updates (there may be some interesting info for you there))

I've seen a premade car called "snappy"

How to get it? I did play on the closed beta like 6 month ago.

BjKalderon (Posted )

traeng, if you were the CBT member then all you have to do is wait for a little bit - the award will be delivered shortly)

Can the players have a list of the rewards/special items that is or was only obtainable for doing certain things? I am mostly curious about items like the Stars and Strips pains and Portrait, I heard it was for the launch in the USA but I was here for that and I can't find any info about it or anything else like the cabin for those who redeemed codes from gamescon(s).

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Sweet__Teeth, we are planning to return portraits from German and the US events as well as paints from the US event to all the players, who earned them during the CBT.

Will there be a sandbox mode where you could build anything? I know that me and at least some other players would love that feature.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Royal Temmie! Our construction mode allows you to build any craft you like with your details :)

When will an Australian come?

Can i become a GM (been playing since the beginning of beta and would love to help people in chat)

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Tilith! Do you mean an Australian server? If yes, then we'll announce, if any new server will be opened :) This may happen faster, if there will be enough players from this region)

Witaj!

Czy planujecie dodać polską wersję językową do swojej gry? Bardzo duża społeczność z Polski gra Crossout.

Pozdrowienia!

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Diablowsky! Unfortunately I'm not good at Polish, but I've understood, what you are talking about :) Currently there are no plans to add new languages, but you can leave your suggestion in our special thread: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/16-suggestions-premoderation/

Will the Airplane engine, Fury/Bear, and Carapace cabs be craftable?

Just put them all in a respective faction. Lunatics: Fury, Nomad: Airplane engine, Scav: Bear, Wolves: Carapace

Woodyrojo (Posted )

EternalGolem, no, we are not planning to make these cabins craftable, as they are parts of the special packs.

what happened to the acid lake map, old town map and the fortress map cant seen to get them any more in PvP?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

TheCatPlaysGamez, all the maps will become available, when you reach higher levels :)

I am a new player. I accidentally dismantled my vehicle and cannot put it back together correctly. Any way to undo what I did?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Deadly silent 74, you can click the floppy disk, that is in the right bottom corner, choose 'Faction' and load one of the available blueprints. When you craft your vehicle do not forget to save its blueprint - that will help you in such situations!

Woodyrojo (Posted )

One more thing - if you've just dismantled your vehicle you can press Ctrl Z to undo the changes :)