IronShift

my Lunatic: Hot Bombs

4 posts in this topic

Hot Bombs
"Make the loudest boom!"

The hot bombs is a fast lunatic car built speed demons,Explosion lovers and people with Sucidal hobbies it goes fast as hell (this cant be said enough,speed is Killer!) and the `nade lauchers are a force to be reconed with,however the car has little to no armor and it has explosives in the trunk so watch out. if you still are sane enough to do so XD

i designed this car a while back when i felt like making something that whould fit with the lunatic faction and this was the result,i liked it myself and uploaded it to the workshop not knowing that some other people liked it as well,140 likes on mine to be exact,but then a few days later i was the same design pop up on the exhibition,but not with me as its author,it was stolen,i have let it lide that day but today i saw it again and it got me cinda concerned and wonder, what do you do in this cituation,whould it suck if your design whould be well known but someone else takes all the fame, thats just wrong so i decided to make this post for 2 reasons

#1 i think the car is sweet and i hope you do too ;3
#2 its me who made this car,stealing is uncool,bro,uncool.

screenshot-170417-122240.png

screenshot-170417-122337.png

screenshot-170417-122513.png

screenshot-170417-122531.png

screenshot-170417-122603.png

screenshot-170417-124437.png

Impressive! Although, I think the only thing that you can do about the 'stealing' issue is report it to Gaijin.

Catch a contact with support and write to them a pretty massage, where you descripe the problem with all details.

Kind of copyright system should to use inside game :D