Sign in to follow this  
*Two_Toes_Tony

Group Trading (idea)

I was pondering of the idea of having the ability to trade with fellow friends in your group.  Would or could their be something like this implemented in the future.  

And also how about when friends are in a group they could go to test mode and see their friends creations before going into battle.

As I said before, great game and keep up the hard work!

You probably wont be able to trade items simply because it would open the doors to gold sellers.

• Upvote 1

Couldn't agree more with those above. Trading = GoldSellers.

Plus grinding is far more rewarding imo.

What holds back gold seller from selling it with market at the moment? Just ask interested player to put on sell specific cheap item with really high price and gold seller will buy it and player gets his gold. I've seen how it works in FFXIV.

Could make it where if you trade "said item" to person via trade, they cannot sell on market only craft or use or use the "said item". Only once "traded item" gets crafted then possibly be available via market?

I think a mentor program would be better for this. Basically a player can mentor another player and when both players agree they are locked out for a period of 30 days from entering the program again. During those 30 days both players can gift items to each other  once every 3 days. So if a new player needs help you can give them an item to make things easier but you cannot simply give them an entire blueprint of parts in one go.

As each player gets one trade every 3 days the new player can provide raw materials like copper, salvage, or base parts to the mentor (credits are not allowed though). Likewise, the mentor can gift a part or materials back. If one player wants to sell the gift and pay the 10% tax then that is their choice.

Once the 30 days have passed, both players may find new partners or renew their partnership. This would allow veteran players to refer-a-friend, clans to mentor new recruits, and veteran players to increase build speeds.

There would also be a 24 hour verification period before starting the 30 days to help avoid scams. Once agreed, both players are locked out of partnering with anyone else for 30 days. This would also allow the devs to monitor the trades and safeguard against scams so if a player has a history of getting a gift but not playing with or helping the other player there is evidence of those actions.

Sign in to follow this