Altaweir

Searchable Market history

Good idea, now if they could add a free money button :-P

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I made a thread for this last week but it hadn't been approved yet, I guess this thread is the reason why. Anyways I figured I might as well post my screenshot here and say that I'd like it to have search functionality and allow filters, i'd also like to be able to search by date, so for example if you want to see the transactions on october 15th 2017 through october 20th 2017, you'd see only those 5 days worth of transactions. 

market.thumb.png.437afa06dd255c8ca6ed01e

Edited by Fuglypump
  • Upvote 2

This would be a great addition and I always said it would be a great feature. They could also add some additional filters just like in the market (cabins, weapons, modules, moment parts, decor), also a purchase or a sale filter may be handy. I have over 14k purchases and finding individual things would be a total waste of time.

Hello devs,

I'm very active in the market, but to calculate my profit a have to constantly check the history window(in the market section), but often this window take A LOT! ! !  to show information, and also I have to manually search a particular piece (to see the piece of purchase, and define my piece of sale) and that imply search many pages.... which is SOO TIME CONSUMING and for your servers I think is resource consuming too...

My proposal:

Add in the pop up menu (triangle in PS4) recent historical per piece in another pop up window 

i.e.    I bought a thunderbolt 10 days ago, instead of manually look 4 the price of purchase (that could take several boring minutes! ! ! ) . with a system of pop up Windows per piece I could easy a very fast check the price of purchase (of a particular item) and put my price to sell the item without wasting any time! ! !  And without consuming server resources (showing historical that I don't neet to see in that moment) unnecessarily.

I think that way you will add dynamics to the market and you will collect more taxes. So a WIN-WIN situation.

Thank you for reading.

This post is more than 2 years old...

On 6/6/2017 at 9:04 AM, Woodyrojo said:

Hello! I would like to say, that it is a great idea, and we've added it to our future plans :) 

Any official comment?