Woodyrojo

Questions to the developers Summer 2017

98 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

what happened to the shark customization kit? cant find it in the market any more.

EDIT: if there are no sneller, you still can find items on the market..?

Edited by TheCatPlaysGamez

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Now it's on the market :) That is absolutely normal. If there're no players, who want to sell it, then there will be no Shark kit on the market :)

o7 --( Hi devz! )

Well... Gotta questions about auto aim bots that we found a lot in Pvp games... We tryed to put Ps about 3K , 4K and 6k... It's easy to found some of them (recorded, make severals games for observing them, a turret who don't move an inch only for destroying some weapons while drinving is truly cheated or you are a robot with your mouse...) but... I would like to know if you are on it or not..? I don't know how it's hard to make a counter offensive on that kind of cheaterz, but it's anoying, that's making non sense to playing with them... And playing Pvp..!

And, does our repports are really read by someone? 

Ya know your game is addictive..! We are right behind you for make that game GREATER! o/

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Gaharganto! First of all - we read all the bug-reports, sometimes it just takes some time to do that :) We are aware of such kind of reports. We'll definitely take all the necessary measures, if that's true. Cheaters won't pass here!

Do you guys plan on releasing an API for market prices/ player stats?

I would love to work on a web app that maybe useful in contribution to the community.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, NEKOmancer! Currently it's not a top-priority question for us, but we're aware of such kind of suggestions :) Probably, in future, we'll try to implement some kind of API.

Hey guys! I was wondering if you guys ever plan on making crossout more fluid with it's battle areas, (like crossout with boats or planes) thanks :-) 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hey, Contourmocha! No, there're no plans on adding boats and planes :) I suppose, that it's almost impossible.

Hi Guys,

i dont see the question so my question:

1.Do you plan a Clan-mangement tool? If yes, do you have a  estimated for the release of it?

2.in futer are there plans for clans that clan mebers can trade directly?

3. In my Clan the people are aking if the Ladder/Clanmatches are come ing back nearly?

4. Will be there a trainingsroom or a test area that clanmebers can drive togehter?

thx and all the best in the wastelands! ;)

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Talmar1974! 1. If you mean something like Clan ranks, then yes, we're planning to add this feature. 2. No, we wouldn't like to implement any possibility of direct trade between players. 3. Currently I can say, that we'll see them again, but for now there's still no particular date. 4. Any possibility of custom lobbies is rather difficult to implement in a blink of an eye :) It's a suggestion for the future, that we're still considering.

I saw a question by NEKOmancer but it seemed to have disappeared so I'm going to ask it as well:

Do you guys plan on releasing an API for market prices/ player stats?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, KPanic! Currently we have no plans on releasing an API, but that could be a point for the future.

Posted (edited)

If items are removed from the game. Are users reimbursed based on the purchase in the market history?

I'd hate to be buyer of a carapace for 1000 C only to have it removed the following day without warning or reimbursement.

Edited by KPanic

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, KPanic! We've removed construction parts, that were not tradable :)

Hey ! First of all great game, can't stop playing since weeks, you have done a great job ;) Now my questions ;

1- Playing since the beginning of Open Beta i noticed some performance difference between the beginning and now. For example i was able to play on high with 50 FPS at launch and now im crusing around with 30 to 40 FPS with low setting. Is that something you noticed too and will it be improved ?

2- I created a clan since the beginning of the OBT and was waiting with few of my friends for tournaments. Yesterday, late in the evening, i saw for the first time 3 clan appear on Tournament leaderboard and they had a score and a reward marked on the right side, i am missing something here ? Is Clan Tournament already available or am i missing a level cap to access it ?

3- Are you planning on adding some new features to Leviathan in the future ? The idea to deploy it is damn cool but i would truly like to see how it's doing out there, are you planning on adding some kind of replay save or something like that to be aware of the strenghts and weaknesses of my beast in the arena ?

4- And finally last question ; My friends and I are loving Race mode in Brawl, i think that many people do. Are you thinking about making some "ranking" or Tournament system for race or add some cool features to it in the future ? (just saying, but those convoys map would be pretty damn cool on race mod  :D )

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work, loving it so far !

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Elderand! 1. We are aware of some possible technical issues and try to fix them from update to update. 2. There was some kind of a mistake, that've opened Clan battles for some players for some time. 3. We've received some suggestions, concerning replays, but it's necessary to understand, that it's difficult to implement in the nearest future. Maybe, someday we'll implement something similar, but not now. 4. We'll keep developing the Race mode and reveal all the new features, when they will be confirmed :)

Will all progress be reset when the game is released? e.g will I have to restart all the way back at level 1 and not have any of my current vehicles when the game is released officially and taken out of open beta?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Spacelover99! No, we're not planning more wipes even with the offcial release of the game :)

Good evening(at least here) devs/community managers

I would like to ask 3 questions.

1. How come brawls are not always accesible?

2. Will they ever be?

3. Can i hope for some sweet tdm soon?

Also do not listen to the haters, having to survive with a pea shooter and some tinfoil in the beggining builds character and skill

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Mortimerious! 1-2. Brawls are considered as some kind of unique in-game events, that shouldn't be available all day long. Nevertheless, we've expanded the time window of their availability by 2 hours. It may happen, that we reconsider the question of their availability, but not in the nearest future. 3. Currently we have no plans on adding tdm mode. So, it will be impossible to add it "soon" :)

Will more cabins get added into the game? I love building themed builds around them and many of them have great visuals in itself.

BjKalderon (Posted )

Guardee, yes, the new details will be added to the game in the future;)

im hearing rumors of another complete wipe of level progress?

is this true? if so why did i spend money this game?

BjKalderon (Posted )

hailcaesar01481, don't believe the rumors! We don't have any plans to make another wipe;)

Survivors! Currently we're experiencing some issues with the Q&A section, that doesn't allow us to read and answer your questions. We'll fix that pretty soon and be back to answer them :) Thank you for your patience.

Will guns with a long barrel ( like the vehicle shown in the trailer) ever make a return?

BjKalderon (Posted )

KerpSteen, it's quite possible, considering that we have some plans for the new weapons to be added into the game;)

will we get the packs from PS4/XONE on PC one day?

BjKalderon (Posted )

TheCatPlaysGamez, the PC and console versions of Crossout are almost completely different games. Right now we don't have any plans to add these unique packs to other platforms;)

Hello,

Is there still plans for Virtual Reality compatibility ? I found some old declaration about it, but it date back from 2016 ... I would love to play Crossout with a Vive or an Oculus.

BjKalderon (Posted )

Hydrargyrum, hi! The idea of Crossout in VR sure sounds cool! However, at the moment we are focused on making the current versions of the game better;)

Greetings from Austria to the whole Team of Crossout,

Thank you from bringing the game to consoles, its one of my favourite Games.

a few Questions:

1. Will there ever be the ability to customise the controls, (us actually choosing which button does which) since the presets both dont work well for some and are missing functions. example there is no headlight option in the standard layout.

2. Will there ever be the ability to add non structural customisables. instead of lamps or roadsigns lets say stickers or sprays?

3. There is an large amount of stuttering and freezing whenever a objective is completed on consoles are the devs aware of performance issues at the moment?

4. Will there be incentives added to reward prestiged players, lvl 30 engineer purple box, or an lvl 30 playericon?

with best regards

BjKalderon (Posted )

NightbringerAT, hello! 1). The option to customise the controls won't be available in the nearest future. There are a number of presets, and, for example, the racing one is concentrated on the movement, so there are more options regarding the car itself;) 2). It might be possible, but we don't plan to add this option soon; 3). Yes, we are indeed aware of these problems and working around the clock to fix them by constantly making new updates;) 4).There are no plans to add specifically these kinds of incentives, however we will be developing the aspect of a high-level content;)

hello, currently i am playing crossout on pc, however i may be making a move to ps4. will it be possible to keep my save data across these platforms?

BjKalderon (Posted )

Hi, Chryptolite! There is no such feature in the game. The versions for consoles and PC are too different for this function to be added in the moment;)

I just got the game a few days ago and play on Xbox my question is that is this game still in beta or will you have to buy it when it comes out fully if it already hasn't came fully yet

Woodyrojo (Posted )

The game is still in beta and currently there's no official release date. But, after the release, the game will be also a free-to-play one :)

Hello, just wondering, I've read many times that you will not be allowing trade between players, besides the market, and you always just say no.. I have to ask why? And please don't say 'it would be too hard'.. You create video games lol. And also salvaging, do I have to be a certain level? Why can't I salvage, or even trade, structural parts? My inventory is full of stuff that I never use and can't get rid of. That's all, great game guys, I'm lovin it

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Kevhigs! We won't introduce direct trade between players, as it would ruin the market system. Structural parts do not occupy place in your inventory.

Hi people :) loving thr game so far just have a few things probably only releates to consoles.

1. Do you have any plans to let people load cars straight from the exhibition?  I don't know about pc but on consoles it is incredibly tedious to not be able to just load up the car instead of saving it frist.

2. Do you have different difficulties on consoles vs pc?  I don't know about pc but on xbox the raids are currently to hard. Maybe on Pc it's OK because they can aim faster and more precise with a mouse but on Xbox these things are too hard. 

3. Do you feel the current XP system is working well?  For me personally I feel my motivation for playing the game is dropping because I like to feel like I'm making progress, but with the new system I'm stuck on the same level for ages (probably because I cant get on everyday to reach the cap) 

Maybe a weekly xp cap instead of daily? 

That's all I have on my mind for now :)

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Anthony_GT! 1. The mechanic is the same on PC :) We have no plans on changing it in the nearest future. 2-3. Difficulties and XP systems are also the same, but we might consider to change something in them in the future. From update to update we're trying to find the perfect balance in everything. Remember, that the game is still in beta and all the changes are possible :)

I have been playing the magnificent game for almost a month now both on console and PC. 

Is there an option to merge accounts so i can use my console account on pc and vice versa?

BjKalderon (Posted )

SullenS0ldier, hello! Great to hear that you enjoy playing Crossout! As for your question - no, we don't have plans to incude this option in the nearest future. The PC and console versions of Crossout are almost completely different games with different servers;)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor