Woodyrojo

Questions to the developers Summer 2017

Hello devs,

i noticed the old sreenshots with the old weapon designs. Why did you removed the designs and made the new ones? The old ones seemed to be ok and look even realistic/better. Will they come back (like the old ones or a bit tuned) or will they be like this for ever?

Thanks

Ka1deron (Posted )

Kalakovsky, hi! Some of the weapon designs were taken out of the game because they needed some reworking. But, as you know, Crossout is still a game in progress, which means that some of the weapons, details etc. might be taken out because of the balance or technical reasons.

hello just wanted to know if you will ever do trading to friends?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Rickc85, hello. We don't plan to include a direct player-with-player trading as it can interfere with the Market.

I am not sure if this has been asked before, but if it has, forgive me. 

I spent over two years playing Ace Combat Infinity on the PS3. It was a free to play title that allowed players to purchase fuel in order to play more. They frequently put the fuel packs on sale during the weekends and I bought many of them as I have no problems in supporting a game that I like.

Question - Are there any plans in place to have sales on the gold coins in Crossout?

Thanks in advance.

Ka1deron (Posted )

maxpontiac, hi! At the moment I don't have any information regarding these sales, but if they will happen, we will definitely notify the players;)

Guest PsychoClown

Hello Dev.

are you planing to make an option for traiding or selling staff between clan members?

Ka1deron (Posted )

PsychoClown, hello! The clan system's functional is going to be developed futher and it will be improving, so it's possible that this mechanic will be added later in the future, but at the moment we don't have plans to implement it into Crossout.

Hi There.

Again and again, i am going to say "I Love This Game" & Thanks to all the Devs for giving birth to this game!

I noticed something with the new daily 2 hours container :

RP.thumb.png.6211d1cab36acf36622cda17efa

The container hold 200 coins with low chance but when you see loot "It gives 20 Coins".

I like to Help. And Thanks!

Ka1deron (Posted )

BDrain, hello! Yes, there is a mistake in the description (will be fixed very soon) - the container actually holds 20 coins)

Hello developers,

Will the next new faction be able to craft Tsunami, Fuze and Goblin weapons or will they craft an entirely new set of weapons? Again, thank you developers for taking the time to answer all these questions.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello again, Belkor! Very soon we are going to share the details about the new faction with our players - keep in touch with the upcoming news;)
  • Thanks 1

Why not make Engine more interesting.

Eg. Light Engine uses 1 Fuel per battle

Heavy Engine uses 2 Fuel but also helps Generate 1 energy

Aircraft Engine uses 5 fuel and generate 3 energy

Powerful Engine uses 4 Fuel add 2 Energy

something like that will help to makes player make effort to earn fuel and more Energy = more fun game 

If i am not wrong currently those Epic Engine is under use as they consume a lot of energy and yet didn't really provide good enough speed or acceleration as usually the mass penalty is greater than power 

just my 2 cents think about it

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, SGMaxx71! Thank you for an idea! I would like to mention, that specific engines are great only on specific crafts. Light crafts don't need heavy engines, as well as heavy crafts receive no bonus from light engines.

Hi, i'd like to know when the Open Beta end ?..! And The Accounts/Progress will be deleted ?

And Thank you!

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hi, BDrain! No, we're not planning any more wipes before and after the official release of the game.

Hi, just curious how long the clan tournament lasts as well as when participants can expect to receive their earned uranium.

Is it each week, and then the clan wars start over on the weekly reset? 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, TheSmitedAsh! Yes, you're right. These are weekly tournaments. Each week top-30 clans receive uranium ore.

Couldn't find the question, but has it ever been proposed to have Leviathan vs. Leviathan battles? Can use same map- maybe 4 vs 4.

Ka1deron (Posted )

A_Combat_Wombat, hello! Yes, this idea has been suggested a number of times. At the moment we don't have plans to add this mode into the game, as it would require too many resources to be implemented.

1.-When will  we get more free blueprint slots? Or even better, unlimited ones. Having only 4 is a slap in the face to creativity (and also a cheap trick to force coin buying). I can easily bet an arm 100% of the player base is not happy with the base 4 slots.

2.-When will we get a sandbox mode that has all the parts unlocked and it's only for building only, for ppl that like the building more than the gameplay?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, UrielManX7! 1. Currently - no information on expanding the number of free blueprint slots. 2. Currently we're working on a new faction and soon we'll share all the information with players. Sandbox mode wasn't included in our plans for the nearest future. However, the suggestion is in our ideas pool, so it won't be forgotten.

For some reason i am not getting any more scrap from battles, can anyone tell me what the problem is ??

Ka1deron (Posted )

Gustavs_Kagis, you've reached a scrap metal limit. You can check the limit if you point your cursor to the scrap metal image in the battle menu;)

When can we expect to see the roadmap for crossout?

Ka1deron (Posted )

NaggNogger, we are going to share some of our plans today, so stay tuned;)

1.-Will ever be a version of each rarity for all weapons? For example a rare minigun, or a common grenade launcher?

2.-How often do you update (or want to) the game?

Ka1deron (Posted )

UrielManX7, hello! 1). It's possible, we don't have any specific plans for it. All of the weapons that were (and will be) added to the game must not do any harm to the in-game balance;

Ka1deron (Posted )

2). It's not really the qustion of "want to";) The updates are released once they are ready, and the working process never stops;)

A lot of us have been playing more with autocannons since the latest patch, and I'm sure I'm not the only one to have noticed a severe audio bug with them now. With both the Whirlwind and the Rapier I've had a lot of what can be described as an echo. It's not just when I'm using them, but other players as well. Sometimes it feels as if the SFX are off a bit, but occasionally it almost seems random in both the gunfire sound and the volume of it (sometimes very soft, other times nearly deafening).

On a lighter note, I spectated a teammate using a cannon and I thoroughly appreciated the spent shell clanking to the ground behind him. I've heard the sound of it but it was my first time watching the animation. I appreciate a lot of the balances you've incorporated into the game these past few months. I'm sure its a LOT of effort and I wanted you to know that some of us notice more than just the TOW nerf.

Looking ahead is there any chance you might be working on something to lessen the draw of "frame builds" that we're struggling with in-game? I'm getting a little upset with the number of rigs with thousands of structure points from the copious framing and as many Caucasus guns as they can stuff on them. I've seen some that appear to be botting also, moving just enough (however very randomly) to avoid being server kicked but being effective in that they can soak up damage and auto-target the whole time.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, Markk_the_Hutt and thank you for your feedback. Now, your questions: 1). We are aware of the issue with the Rapier echo sound, we are going to try to fix it as soon as possible;) 2). If the player using this kind of craft is inactive (not moving) you can always report him in the game or post a full report right here: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/115-game-rules-violation-reports/
  • Upvote 1

Hello devs! Thank you for making a very fun game that manages to combine my love for Mad Max and Kerbal Space Program into an awesome fragfest!

I have a few questions.

1. Are you planning on adding more parts? Especially small armor parts and more frame parts, like 1x4 frame parts?

2. Will you be making things like ride height tweakable?

Thankyou.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello! 1. Of course! Currently we're working on 'Dawn children'. They'll bring a lot of new parts to the game. 2. Currently - no plans on it. It's a whole new mechanic and a serious work to do.

1.-Weapons with the same amount of "squares" on damage status, do different amounts of damage. Will you change the bars to actual numbers? (Same for wheels and engines)

2.-How do engine/cabin power, mass limit and tonnage play together? Sometimes when I add a wheel the Acc goes down, but others it goes up when the mass ratio is on orange numbers.

3.-The epic radiator and cooler have specific speed effect triggers, but there's no way in-game to know at which speed you're going...

Edited by UrielManX7

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, UrielManX7! 1. Currently we have no plans on changing our 'bars' stats system to a numerical one. 2. Mass limit and tonnage are those stats that you should always look at when crafting your vehicle. Tonnage is a stat that shows you the limit after which you start to lose in acceleration and speed. Mass limit is a 'final limit' after which your vehicle won't be available to move. In order to increase the tonnage you should mount wheels/tracks/legs. In order to increase mass limit you should mount engine. 3. We've already encountered multiple suggestions to add a speedometer :) Currently, it's not a top-priority feature, but in the future we'll consider it.

OK, haven't gotten an answer to my question so I'll ask again.  Guessing i did something wrong the first time. Table shows perks for each faction.

machine gun/mini gun      shotgun     cannon     Melee      Unguided rockets     Drones       Turrets    Tow       Homing missiles  wheeled drones    Caucasus   Auto cannon 

Engineers                          4                             4               4               0                         0                    0                   0         0                       0                        0                       0                0

Lunatics                            0                             7               0                3                          1                    0                  0         0                       0                         0                      0                0

Nomads                            8                             0               0                0                          0                   4                   0         0                       0                         0                     0                  2

Scavengers                      0                              0               9                0                          0                   0                   3         0                       0                         0                     0                 0

Steppenwolfs                   3                              3               3                0                          0                    1                  1          1                       1                        4                      1                  0

Why does the auto cannon only have 2 perks  and +3% damage while the other "fired" weapons have a dedicated faction with more perks, machine guns would be nomads with 8, +1%, +2%, +2% damage, shot guns Lunatics with 7, +1%, +2%, +2% damage, cannons 9 with scavengers +1%, +2%, +2% damage.. They also get structure increases but auto cannons get turning speed.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, EMSDragon! It's a desicion of the development team. As the game is still in beta, all the perks and bonuses from co-drivers may be a subject to change. After the last update auto cannons are great weapons even without additional bonuses.

Hello, the question I can't seem to get answered is why is the Hot Rod console exclusive?  Maybe I just didn't ask nicely enough before and for that I apologize.  BjKalderon said that a release of it on PC isn't impossible, so why not just do it?  No offense but when it's stated that it can be done, but you still refuse to release it, it just makes it sound like you're being a-holes about it.  It'll make you guys a lot more cash because I know plenty of us are willing to buy it.  Those body panels look so nice.

So my question is why is it console exclusive?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, BrandonBranders! The main thing is that it's release on PC isn't impossible in the future. You know, if something is stated as an exclusive, then it's regulated by some agreements. So, the stuff may be exclusive forever or for some time. That's not a question of us being greedy, but a question of official agreements.

hello crossout developers I'm a big fan of Mad Max and Twisted Metal I just have this question to ask please don't say that there's nothing in the future for 2017 

(1)  Are there any plans to make different pvp Mission game modes bc capture the flag everyone goes for your base and if you leve your base you can't get back in time before thay get to 1 than thay just hide so capture the flag game mode focus you to camp your base the whole game

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Rockstar12345! We have some plans for new PvP modes, but now it's hard to talk about particular dates of their release.

Guest SGWE

Hello Devs!!!

Just wondering when the standard fuel barrel and rare fuel+ stacking bug will be fixed! It currently gives 15 fuel, 5 from the standard and 10 from the rare counterpart, although they are not supposed to stack.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, SGWE! The thing is that they are supposed to stack :) It may be a subject to change in the future, but for now they work just as they were supposed to.

Hello guys . Not sure if this has been asked what I'll ask , because I don't want to read trough 10 pages of questions :D

1) Why are certain parts not scrap-able ? I do understand that some parts can't be sold , but some parts you find and not use can't be scrapped and thus unusable .

2) Are there more solid parts in the game ? Like the pickup fenders but then without the wheelholes in it . It's not that the Van parts are bad , but they look so flimsy and I wouldn't mind a little more solid pieces that look like car parts and not like they've been ripped from a container .

I'm still new to the game though , but love it . It's a nice fun time killer . :)

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, ErdagonFaldan! 1. You can not salvage construction parts. But the thing is that they don't occupy space in your storage :) 2. You can explore all the parts that are in game by choosing any faction you want and clicking 'All' button in 'Equipment' section.

I posted this but for some reason see I fail, because I'm unable to find my previous post... so sorry for the repost.

When the rework of armored tracks is scheduled? Thanks.

Ka1deron (Posted )

TAPRACKBANG, hello! At the moment we don't have any plans for the major reworking of the tracks. However, at may happen in the future.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

We may take a look at tracks and possible tweaks for them after the release of the new faction.