Woodyrojo

Questions to the developers Summer 2017

when is the rebuff of the coolers coming and the nerff to the sidekick\turrets/cacatus coming ? im sick of games with x4 player grup with x4 sidekicks  and just sworm my team with thouse little xxxx 

and when we gonna see some photos or a video of the new faction parts/wheels/cabin/guns ? 

BjKalderon (Posted )

TheRockarRO, hi. 1. We are working on some changes regarding the Sidekick at the moment; 2. Today we are going to publish the next part of our dev.blog, where we will share some new stuff about the Dawn Children;)

Guest thegreengunji83

Hi yall. I love your game, i spend hours on hours playing. My friend watched me play and decided to dowload it off steam. I myself play on xbox. My question is will he n i be able to play together? 

BjKalderon (Posted )

Hello, thegreengunji83! At the moment we have no plans to implement a cross - platform multiplayer into the game because of the amount of techical issues it's going to cause. Our top priority now is to optimize the current versions of Crossout both on PC and consoles.

Guest ash

Hi,

Playing on Xbox One and working towards the current "Fear and Loathing" Hard Season and seem to be stuck

Mission 3: Win 10 Battles, Install Turrets of Rarity "Rare" or higher

The only "turret" available to me at my level is the "Little Boy 6lb" which being Rare I would have expected to meet the requirements?

I've tried using it in various combinations but I'm not making any progress.

A glitch or am I choosing the wrong weapon?

Thanks

BjKalderon (Posted )

ash, hello! It's probably because of the wrong weapon - you were choosing Turret Cannons, but to complete the mission, you just need to switch to Turret Deployer or Missile Turret;)

Hello,

How long until the updates come out on consoles? also why is there normally a wait between the updates on pc and console?

Great game btw, looking forward to the new faction!

BjKalderon (Posted )

SirAlex17, hi! As you know, the PC and console versions of Crossout are almost two different things. A lot of features that take a long time to be properly tested on PC take even longer time to be tested on consoles. All three of the available platforms are very important to us, that's why we want to avoid as many mistakes as possible;)

Guest R_im0ndz

Played 5 missions, got mvp. Did not get metal scrap at all. Next day tryed to get scrap. Didnt get it. Whats the problem?

BjKalderon (Posted )

R_im0ndz, you've probably reached the scrap metal limit. You can check it by pointing the cursor to the scrap metal icon in the battle menu.