Woodyrojo

Questions to the developers Summer 2017

Are you going to fix the market prices? As you can see they are going down very fast. My solution would be to emtpy the market once a week and reset all prices so trading with items would be better too. the prices are going to get up once a week and go down after a few days again

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, michaelj200101! That's the question of the in-game economy. The system is rather complex and will experience no changes, until the developers themselves decide, that it's important. They monitor the situation on market constantly :)
  • Upvote 1

Guest Doomsdayking199

I have purchased the tramp pack but i havnt recieved the contents of this pack how do i go abouts getting this content that i hace purchased but havnt received i have tried reinstalling the content but not worked please sort this.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Doomsdayking199, if you still haven't received your pack, please, contact Support on the offcial webpage of Gaijin store: https://store.gaijin.net/
  • Upvote 2

I absolutely love this game! But I do have one issue and a few questions. 

Issue: the camera controls on Xbox in garage mode (not sure about pc, haven't started playing on it yet) are really hard to maneuver accurately. Is there any way to add pan left/right and up/down to the controls? And have it move ever so slightly. Also if we could lock parts together so that we can move multiple parts as one piece would be awesome. 

Now for the questions:

1.I was wondering if it will ever be possible to link your account from pc to xbox. For example, I could play on my Xbox at home and then sign into my laptop when I'm away and pick right up where I left off. 

2. Do you think you could/would make a market app for smartphones/tablets? That way we could buy/sell while at work etc. 

Thanks. 

Ka1deron (Posted )

sonofabyro, hi! When Crossout was released on X-BOX, we received a lot of feedback regarding the controls. We will be working to improve this aspect and, of course, will notify the players with the help of the patch notes)

Ka1deron (Posted )

1). Not in the nearest future. But it doesn't mean that it's totally impossible, though;) 2). Right now we don't have the plans to develop an app. But the idea sounds pretty interesting, you should share it in this category of the forum: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/16-suggestions-premoderation/
  • Upvote 1

Hello again devs

Thanks for the response! If you want to see if mac users want the game I suggest putting up a Q And A on both the official Crossout and War thunder page.  Also I can see most macs from 2014 and up should be able to run the game in at least low settings. I have followed the game since the first version and have always have been interested. Thanks again! 

Edit: I found this on google trends. (Many people have searched for crossout on mac)

Screenshot 2017-06-06 at 1.58.58 PM.png

Edited by Terabyte_272

Ka1deron (Posted )

Terabyte_272, wow, that's quite a reaserch you did there) Right now, however, our priority is developing and optimizing the current versions of the game;)
  • Upvote 1

Good evening. 

My my question is in regards to the clan support on PS4. 

I purchased coins from the ps store so that we could make a clan and perticapate in the clan battles for uranium. Cost (500) coins. 

However after making it, I can't seem where to find a clan match. 

It simply says no other perticapants. 

Am I missing something? 

IMG_0587.JPG

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, *IPI-_Gh0sT_-IGI! No, you're not missing anything - it's just that right now the clan function on PS 4 is limited - it is a temporary measure and it will be fixed very soon:)
  • Upvote 1

Hi

Simple questions

1-There was a base building in first alpha stage, Are you planning to add it again and improved?

2-Will there be custom weapons?

Like breachs, barrels and turret rings

3-will game graphics subject to change?

Like more dynamic visuals?

Thank you 

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, pudgexare) 1). At the moment we don't have any plans to return base building into the game. Basically, this game mechanic was replaced for the in-game factions;) 2). It's quite possible;) 3). Yes, we constantly work on improving the graphics and making the game not only to look better, but to run more smoothly as well;)
  • Upvote 1

Hi devs

I have been playing crossout since April last year and have loved the way the game has devloped, now the game is in open beta i have a few friends that have joined the game and they enjoy the game as much as i do.

You had a +/- 500 ps spread in closed beta why did you remove and are you going to put it back in, because me and my friends like to play around 2k ps and keep running into people with 4k ps and up and we lose more battles than we win and some of the are thinking of uninstaling the game because of this simple issue. 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, ariesdragon! It's important to mention, that the PS spread is not the final one. As the game is still in beta-test, we're experimenting with different aspects to reach the result, that would be ideal for the most of our community :)
  • Upvote 1

Guest macriot

will it be posible to have the game fully cross platform as it is shown that it is posible ( example the game paragon is a fully cross platform moba ) or you guys are not considering the posibility of it  ? id like to know me and a friend of mine play from defferent platforms and would love to play to gether ... ( im a pc user hes a ps 4 user )?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, macriot! Currently there no plans to add the cross-platform support. We doubt, that even in the future it will be somehow possible.
  • Upvote 2

I dont know if this was asked before but i have played on pc for a long time and have a decent build. Will there ever be a way to link our accounts so that we can transfer progress? Not meaning crossplay but just levels and items. 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, SILVERADO185! If you mean transfering your progress from PC to PS4/XBOX One, then there will be no opportunity to do that due to each platform's servers, that are not linked and are completely different.
  • Upvote 1

Painting your vehicle to look cool is one of the funnest parts of the game, but Im finding many of the colored paints are very washed out looking. Even "Dark Red", the deepest colored red paint in the game is barely darker than the free Tornado paint you earn from leveling up in Engineers. Is there any chance that paint colors could be adjusted to be more vibrant?

I made this little example to show that even the darkest red available still looks almost pink like a valentines day heart.

red.jpg

Ka1deron (Posted )

Crunk_Prime, hello! It's quite possible that the paint's color depth will be changed in the future, but currently there's no information about it. But your idea sounds really interesting, you should share it here: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/16-suggestions-premoderation. If the response is big enough, we would definetly consider this idea;)
  • Upvote 2

Guest crossin

hello i play on the xbox one and was wondering if a one on one trading system would ever be added because making gold isnt easy people try to rip you off and sell the product for more in the end

Ka1deron (Posted )

crossin, hello! Right now, we don't have any plans on adding this kind of trading into the game. Yes, sometimes the market can be quite aggressive, but it's prices are defined by the players;)
  • Upvote 1

I'm enjoying the game so far and I greatly appreciate the variety in PvE, but I'm finding one particular area is suffering from lag, the race mode.

While running on a DSL connection, no wifi, no other computers on the network, and no other programs running that would consume bandwidth, I periodically experience significant lag spikes, one so intense my vehicle drove in a circle twice before I regained control of it. In combat modes these spikes are negligible, but in race mode even the small ones cause minor server discrepancies, which when the server then corrects cause the vehicles to slide and lose traction. This invariably leads to lots of swerving and crashing into walls. Needless to say not fun.

so my question is:

1: What's causing these lag spikes?
2: Is anything planned in the immediate future to rectify them?

Ka1deron (Posted )

TanyaSapien, hello! These lag issues are probably there because of the geographical location. It would take time we are currently working on broading the server coverage;)
  • Upvote 1

Hi there. On PC i don't see a Clan tab in the battles. Is this removed for the time being? Along with recipes with Uranium.
 And how would one join a clan? A wikipedia site for the game would make things easier :)

Is there a plan to add a demolition derby mode? Would be fun.

Thank you.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, artkeys! We'll add clan battles, without any doubt :) It's just a question of some time. About demolition derby mode - currently no plans, but for the future expansion of modes - pretty nice idea ;)
  • Upvote 1

What i want is more immersion, as i am addicted to game and got a pretty powerful pc, i really want visual changes.No lies i dream them when i try to enter sleep in bed :))

Immersion suggestion 1:Make Night mode but so dark but at least when we press L and shine our beautiful headlights we can RP at least

Immersion Suggestion 2 :This is actually very basic programming to insert it.When our engines on low hp the sound also changes.WHY not flames and pops coming from exhaust when engine about to blow up ( decor). Also another good idea to exhaust pops is when we do hard launch exhaust should pop/crack also.You can get a lot of idea drom Mad Max game also.

Immersion Suggestion 3 :Make RPM And Speedometer but not big enough to distract us.

Immersion Suggestion 4 : When we drifting or or car struggles in water, sand you should make the engine hit REV limiter and exhaust pops

Still without them you made a great game.If u answer them each i can die happy :)

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, StreaMRoLLeR! Let's take a look :) 1. That's the suggestion, that personally I love so much! But you should understand, that implementation of such kind of mode is not as easy, as it seems. Probably, we'll think about something similar in the future. 2. These ideas seem to be pretty nice, you should definitely suggest them as ideas for the future in our Suggestions thread. 3. Speaking about speedometer - we've already received dozens of suggestions to implement it :) We do not see any urgent need in it, but, still, noted as a suggestion. 4. That's rather difficult. Currently we're focused on making servers as stable as possible, implementing Clan battles and so on :)
  • Upvote 4

Guest Evaption

Just curious with the recent nerf to fuel from 25 - 5 that's happened is there any possibility that it can be changed from just the survivors on the winning team receiving it to everyone on the winning team ?  Only asking as it is a team effort to win in pvp you can easily be killed or ganged up on when attempting to help a fellow team member but if you die and they live you lose out on the fuel which sucks. 

Ka1deron (Posted )

Guest Evaption, as Open Beta is still a test mode we continue to tune the game and adjust certain variables. The is being analyzed and the influence of the changes on the balance of the game world is closely monitored. If needed a correction is possible. We decided to decrease the fuel income to 5. The fuel was developed to be a valuable resource in the game. The income turned out to be too big. The income of different resources may vary, but the prices are always defined by the players.

Hi, i played Crossout since one and a half year and i frickin love it!

But recently you  made some changes to the reputationssystem and ressources income. 

1. The Level need way more Reputation, even with the Exp. Boost it's not enough in the late Levels to progress fast enough.

2. After the Exp. Boost my reputations seems to be limeted at 1200. I mean why would you do that? Don't you want to reward the Player who got hocked? This is whats bugging me the most: Why woudn't you make: Points  = Reputations 

3. Less Copper and Fuel. This patch just came out, so maybe you just want oo balance the market (too many party build), but The market just regulate itself. That's free market economy.

So maybe you could raise the Exp. Boost or reduce the Exp. needed to level up, because i would like to progress in Game and have a social life too.

Have a nice one

HighFocusiert

Ka1deron (Posted )

HighFocusiert, hello! First of all, these aspects of the game that you've mentioned - they are subjects to change. The game is still being tested and we are working around the clock to make it better. Your feedback can certainly help, you can share your suggestions right here: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/16-suggestions-premoderation/

I have a couple questions to the developers:

1. Scrap Cap: Why? This restriction only discourages players from playing after you hit it. Less play time = Less likely to buy anything from the shop
  2. Rep: After the first 60k rep progress becomes glacial. I can and have carried my team and score 3200, and only get 1.2k. It punishes people actually doing good. Another restriction that grinds away at my gears, and will no doubt bleed players.
  3. Shoddy MM: This should have been fixed in CBT. I mean im almost ok with this grind until I have fight people 1.5k above my PS. Id like to think im good, but im not that good. This is particularly bad in Storm warning or FFA.
  4. Leviathans: They are driving gun barges that speed along the border of the map. One levia had 15 wasps and just destroyed the jack instantly. Can we expect a significant energy nerf so they require thought to make and are actually fun to fight? Gun spam isn't interesting in the slightest.
  5. Fuel nerf: Why? Like why? This did nothing to the market besides make anyone who bought fuel in bulk rich, and created a campfest pvp with base rushes being more common. Its not as dynamic as it was game play it was.

Incoming wall of text: Now I know this may sound negative, but these are literally my only MAJOR problems with this game. Parts being absurdly expensive to make and wonky physics aren't major issues that will scare off me. Whether or not these issues are fixed will matter little to me, as I have put up with the grind for a year. A few mores months will make little difference. My devotion this game is nothing short of passionate. However casual gamers, the backbone of your game & your purse, may not be as willing to deal with the attrition of this grind.

My personal suggestion: Get rid of the scrap cap, rep cap, and add a new rare fuel barrel or even epic that collect more fuel. Shoddy MM wont be as much as a thorn due to skill being rewarded. Also, the hard farmers wont be scared off when they hit the cap. But that's just my 2 cents.

Finally, why are you guys seemly desperate to halt player progression? This mindset of limits to player progression is not a matter of IF it will kill this game. IT is a matter of when. Now I exaggerated this game being killed; its uniqueness is why I doubt it will die out completely for a long time. The fact is it will attract more hardcore players while scaring off filthy casuals. Casuals are the purse, not the 'farm it all's' that wont spend a dime. It will live but never get big if this red taping keeps going on. CBT is your example of how well red taping works at exterminating the player populace. I dearly hope you guys heed that warning, CBT was a hair away from dying before OBT. The loom of a wipe had no doubt effected this, but the steady decline was recorded far before that. If players want to farm a legendary their first day, let them. It doesn't and shouldn't be easy, but don't red tape their options. It has never worked well for games.

Edited by Trigger_HappY
I am ok with the first 2 answers although I dont think its the best logic. Levis need work, I just dont understand why you guys think its engaging at the moment :/

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Trigger_HappY! I would like to highlight the fact, that all the restrictions and caps are implemented in game to exclude the possibility of power-leveling and the so-called 'grindfest'. 4. All the Leviathans require their own strategy to be destroyed and that depends only on team cooperation. It's possible to destroy all of them. 5. The question with fuel is still under consideration.

Guest DracopyreSlayer

Will it ever be possible for PS4 Players to Link their PC Account to their PS4 Account? Because I did stuff on the PC. But I prefer the PS4 more. It would be awesome if it could become a thing. By the way I'd love to test more games for you guys in the Future. Just keep me notified. Please and thank you.

Ka1deron (Posted )

DracopyreSlayer, hello! Right now we don't have any plans to add this feature in Crossout. However, it might be possible in the future, we'll notify you;)

Guest Jerome

Hello I'm trying to do a season challenge and it says to destroy 50 raiders with cannons yet when I do it it stays at 5 out of 50

the challenge is activated and everything but it won't work help?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Jerome, hello! Your problem may be connected with the challenge's details. Some of the challenges need to be done at specific difficulty mode.

Hello Woodyrojo & BjKalderon,

is there any plans on making Crossout an open world game anytime in the future? With a deeper trading system (between cities) and maybe even player created bases. Even the slightest chance would be great. If not, is there a way to convince you to do it?

Games like Darkwind: War on Wheels and Hard Truck Apocalypse give great inspiration.

During Closed Beta I've made a suggestion thread for this idea which quite a few of players liked.

Edited by Shance

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Shance! Currently we do not plan to implement an open-world mechanic into the game, but you've asked about the slightest chance. Yes, in the far future that could be an option for development of the game :) And, by the way, Hard Truck Apocalypse is also our game ;)

Guest alzamya

Hello devs, i wanna ask about SEA server, when we will get our own server ? everytime i play using America/Europe server, there is some delay, it makes me feel angry sometimes because of this delay, so any idea how we remove or decrease this delay ? i am from indonesia if you wonder, and sorry about my english :) 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, alzamya! We'll consider adding more regional servers, when there will be a sufficient demand for them from players' side :)

I had noticed that some of the npc's had a sort of 1950s ford pickup cabin (On raids) , and i wish to ask, any plan to make those playable, they are epic!

Ka1deron (Posted )

Gguy, yep, these are unique cabins that are unavailable at the moment. It may be possible for them to be returned to Crossout, but it won't happen in the nearest future;)

Guest stormfront489

I noticed that my account has been completely reset with all DLC erased, Is there a way i can be compensated or get my stuff back?

Ka1deron (Posted )

stormfront489, if you've purchased any of the packs during the CBT and didn't receive anything, you should contact the tech. support: https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/categories/200612042-CROSSOUT

Guest leviathan rewords

First time posting idk if im doing it right but i am wondering what is the point in sending a leviathan out when it wins around 12 games i pull it out then it says collect rewords and then nothing ive bin sitting her confused on what rewords i got? Im playing on console version xbox one btw 

Ka1deron (Posted )

leviathan rewords, in case your leviathan wins, you get resources and coupons;)

I love how the game works. I see fuel price rised already. (ps4)  :002: question 1. Why fuel is still 25 on ps4? (i see easy raids fuel cost is 20. But you get 12 copper. Normal 10fuel cost and 6 coper mostly ) question 2 if you change it to only 5 fuel later on ps4 will raid fuel cost drop? (because hard raid cost 100fuel, so 20 pvp wins and not die to get fuel for 1 try if you lose to low copper . Mostly you lose if everybody is 4k power +-) question 3. Will fatman get later a special buff? (because you removed 2 shot hits get 1 ammo back)   good job devs its a funny game. I love you guys or girls respond on questions and forum topics. Gj keep it up. (nice concept for me 1 beta f2p game that do it right) :p :001: PS: Allow a love emotic i need it ;)

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, fientjuh! 1-2. Players should remember, that versions for consoles and PC are completely different and have their own ways of development :) Speaking about costs - all the prices on market are set by the players :) 3. Currently no plans, but in the future all the weapons may receive their changes :)