Woodyrojo

Questions to the developers Summer 2017

Hello! I'm curious as to when the pc updates will hit console? (Specifically PS4)

Ka1deron (Posted )

minimetom, hi! The PC and console versions of Crossout are almost completely different games, that's why the contents of the updates for them is different. The changes that were made to PC version may not be included in console's ones;)

Guest DUBBUnleashed

On the Xbox One in the season where do my wanderer's crate go when I complete the mission. I've completed 4 of them an check my storage an there not there 

Ka1deron (Posted )

DUBBUnleashed, if you are sure that you've completed the season with all the conditions and still haven't received your award, you can post a bug report in this section: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/59-bug-reports-premoderation/

Your soundtrack/music, is amasing. I'm not the first and only one to say it.

Do you plan on adding more?

It would also be, kinda unique for an mmo, to keep developing/creating soundtracks. Maybe, even, make it downloadable. I would listen to that while i mow the lawn.

Ka1deron (Posted )

CptDoss, hello! Thank you for your feedback - our composer and sound designer will be very happy to hear it:) As for the future plans - it's quite possible that more music will be added, we'll be sure to notify the players;)

Haven't found anything related to this :

Is there any plan to implement a "mirrored mode" to build faster ? Or maybe something to mirror certain parts ? 

The part I'm mainly refering to is the "Buggy Grille 3", which I'd love to mirror, because it'd look incredibly better. I suppose it might not be possible to mirror certain bigger parts, like guns (although I have not used such bigger guns yet), but having an option to mirror certain parts, or even building in a fully mirrored fashion would be of great help. 

Anyway, this game is very interesting, and getting to know its mechanics is very fun, keep up the good work.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, RiddSann! We are already aware of this suggestion and have put it in our 'ideas box' :) We'll think about this feature.

I would like to start by saying what an amazing game you have made here, with some really nice and unique ideas . I am thoroughly enjoying it :D. I have not experienced the PC version unfortunately so I'm really glad this game was released on the PS4. This is a game that will be greatly enjoyed by a lot of PS4 users. 

1. Would it be possible for the Leviathans to be nameable ?

2. Another idea would be to have an arena.  In it competitions/grudge matches could be held. One idea would be to have Leviathans in a 'Free for All' under AI control that could be viewed by the owners as it takes place (I think this would be awesome). 

3. Also Titles for players achievements would be nice.

4. Is something being done to enable controls to be user defined or at the very least give a control to the headlamps in default control mode like for example L1 or R3 (as they are both currently free and available) ?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by F0XXY_C00L_22
missed a word out

Ka1deron (Posted )

F0XXY_C00L_22, hello and thank you for your feedback! Now, about your questions: 1). You can give a name to your Leviathan now - just save the blueprint and choose a name;)

Ka1deron (Posted )

2-3). You can describe and share your ideas in this category: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/16-suggestions-premoderation/. If the idea gets enough feedback, we'll be sure to discuss it;)

Ka1deron (Posted )

4). This option is considered, but you shouldn't expect it to be added in the nearest future. At the moment you can use different control presets and choose the one that suits you the most;)

Hello devs, firstly thank you for this amazong game. I've been putting all my free time into it. My question is are y'all only going to focus on offense weapons or will you add in defensive gadgets such as caltrops, smoke screens, oil slicks, flares?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, zareco! We've already noted such players' suggestion, as smoke screens. There's no need in particularly defensive weapons, as the length of a battle is 3 mins or even less :)

Hello everyone!! I'm a disabled U.S.Army veteran and most of my time is trying the different free games on xbox one,  This game has kept my interest and I'm excited and looking forward to the final product.  I just have a few  quick questions.

#1  Is there going to be a rearview camera and other camera views i.e. in cab etc.

#2  Is there going to be any crazy looking wildlife?

#3  Are the vehicles going to stay the same size?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Redleg77! 1-2. Probably, we'll refurbish our maps in the future and add another camera views, but currently we're focused on adding new content and fixing all the minor problems, that we and our players encounter. 3. Could you, please, tell us, what's the problem with the size of the vehicles?
  • Upvote 2

Guest turitoa_

hi just been completing season missions to find that I only have one reward crate intstead of one per mission. I missing at least nine that I have noticed. Is this something you are aware of? console: ps4

thanking you

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, turitoa_! The thing is that players receive one crate after completing the season. For completing each mission they earn resources.

Thankyou for your reply.:)

I'm not sure if my question about naming Leviathans was clear I meant a name displayed over it when it's attacking other players they can see the name. Like the 'Steel Tyrant'. I'm not sure just saving it as a blueprint (which I had done already) will do this.

Edited by F0XXY_C00L_22

Ka1deron (Posted )

F0XXY_C00L_22, as you are fighting a player-crafted Leviathan, you can see the nickname of the player who created it;)

Guest Dave

Been on the grind the last few weeks on xbox 1 the game is a one of the best games out to date and best yet it's free to play. so with that said a few things i have a q? about is.     The update 0.70 is that going to drop on xbox and ps4 soon i seen it drop on the pc.  and if so do we get to make new fuel tanks or stack like pc so we can get more fuel? Not hurting my self got around 4000+ . lol    and my next q? love to see a more game modes.. idk what just more of a mix been of a grind last few weeks and see my self more selling items and making gold and building new rides then playing could be just me... but yet I love the market idea started with nothing now rocking some mad gear keep up the good work and love to see when the next updates gunna drop?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Dave, hello! First of all, we appreciate your feedback - it's always great to hear that the players enjoy Crossout;) Now, about your questions:

Ka1deron (Posted )

1). The new update for X-BOX ONE version will be out pretty soon - and we will definetly notify the players, so stay tuned;) 2). The new game mods will be added into the game! It's difficult to tell the exact time it's going to happen, but we have some cool ideas regarding this aspect;)

Are you planning to put race mode in a place which is as important as mission mode?

Are you planning to obtain a strategie game where every choices have hard impact ?  (by adding mechanics )

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, dragonicia251! Do you mean making race mode available 24h? We're considering all the possible variations of making it available as long as it will be possible :)

Hello, how would you know when to implement an anti-cheat? Well I have found many players using aimbot in the games. Example: https: //youtu.be/4WEZosHHFyk

Thanks for the answer!!

Ka1deron (Posted )

PuroOsso, hi! We're doing our best to find the cheats and players who are using them as fast as possible. Players' feedback plays a huge part in this, and you can help us too by using the in-game report system;)

Sorry to interrupt your day but I have a quick question.  I got an email saying that a moderator added a note to my post but I can see it.

I'm new to this forum so maybe I'm doing something wrong? :006j:  Have a fantastic day!

Ka1deron (Posted )

Redleg77, hello! You did nothing wrong - it's just that this forum section requies premoderation first) Try it now - you should be able to see the answer to your question;)

Hey, I am not sure if its normal but i build my own "Leviathan" and I "Deploy" it for 2x 24H and he never Won or Lost (basically never fight). My build is: 13 812 power score and his not overweight. I dont really know what to do........

Woodyrojo (Posted )

red4ever26, we are aware of this issue and will try to fix everythin asap. Thank you!

Is there a place where we can put forward ideas for the game? I have a few ideas for your game which may fit in really well and I'm sure many others do too, just wanted to know if there is a place to post these concepts

Ka1deron (Posted )

ThatCrazyFish_0, absolutely - you can share your ideas right here: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/16-suggestions-premoderation/

On June 26, 2017 at 9:41 AM, F0XXY_C00L_22 said:

Thankyou for your reply.:)

I'm not sure if my question about naming Leviathans was clear I meant a name displayed over it when it's attacking other players they can see the name. Like the 'Steel Tyrant'. I'm not sure just saving it as a blueprint (which I had done already) will do this.

I know that the created Leviathans have the nickname of their creator above them. My question is :- Can they also have a seperate name of their own with (or instead of) the nickname of their creator ? 

Ka1deron (Posted )

F0XXY_C00L_22, it's quite possible that this feature will be implemented in the game, but we don't have plans for it at the moment;)

Do you plan to implement/release an web based build tool/calculator allowing players to use their desktop PC's or even tablets or smartphones to simply create and check PS/Structure/weight while not being currently logged-in? What I mean here is a kind of "building" part of your game available through www. 

Apologies for my English.

Kind regards

Ka1deron (Posted )

Lakhla, hello! We have no such plans at the moment as we are 100% concentrated on optimizing the current versions of Crossout both for PC and concoles;)

Hello developers! I just have a couple questions/suggestions. I am on Xbox for clarification.

1: Is there any plans in the near future to allow custom control mapping in game?

2: Would it be possible to have player driven Leviathan matches just like when you test drive (ai controlled weapons but vehicle is player driven)?

I would also like to link this thread started by Nightbringer AT from the Xbox subsection: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/topic/269162-community-wishlist/

Thanks in advance!

Ka1deron (Posted )

Beta582, hello! 1). We have plans to improve the gamepad controls. We'll share the results with the players very soon! 2). We don't have the plans to implement this fearure at the moment.

Ka1deron (Posted )

As for the forum thread you mentioned - we browse this one quite often;)

Guest pitavlees

I noticed that the market of crossout is dying slowly because of the 10% market fee and no other income source for gold besides the market.Will there be a fix for this problem in the future?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, pitavlees! The market is alive. We're monitoring the situation and everything's alright. The market responds to all changes as it should do :)

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 3:25 PM, Redleg77 said:

Hello everyone!! I'm a disabled U.S.Army veteran and most of my time is trying the different free games on xbox one,  This game has kept my interest and I'm excited and looking forward to the final product.  I just have a few  quick question

#1  Is there going to be a rearview camera and other camera views i.e. in cab etc.

#2  Is there going to be any crazy looking wildlife?

#3  Are the vehicles going to stay the same size?

I would, love to, tell you, my opinion in the size of the vehicles.  Maybe not the size of the vehicles but the visual of damage.  This game is based on destruction and elimination of vehicles.  When I shot vehicles with a 50 cal in Afghanistan, I saw metal being bent, tore and melted with all the rounds I put into it.  That was actually what I aimed for.  It made your adrenaline rise.  Instead of just parts falling off there should be more carnage with bullet hole damage etc. etc.  This is an awesome game you guys are making and thank you so much for the response. 

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, Redleg77! The idea of adding such in-game physics sounds really great! However, it would take a lot of time to implement this element, as it is a very complex system. We are concentrated on optimizing the current game versions at the moment, incuding graphics and physics;)

Hello,

I have a Question about the Grenade Launchers, We have drivers for every type of weapon except grenades... This might be why no-one uses them. I think we need a at specializes in grenades. Is this planned? Or did I miss something...

Thanks for your time,

Icewave

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Ic3wav3! Probably, we'll add some talents for the grenade launchers in the future, if it appears to be necessary according to our statistics.

Hello - I've played Crossout fro a while and one thing is a little bit off - it's still a beta but it still bothers me

Are there going to be more and more "things" added to the game in later development? As things I mean new parts like cabins, weapons, movement and hardware - how much stuff can we players expect to appear in future updates? Is it going to be about twice/thrice as it already is or something?

Sincerely, Katya H.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, KatyaH! We're planning to add new factions, as well as new packs with unique cabins. If we say 'new faction' - it means that completely new, faction related parts are to appear as well :)

when you buy credits (example 650) would it look like this (650.00) or (6.50) because i nevered bought credits yet

Woodyrojo (Posted )

legoboy6574, it's impossible to buy a random amount of coins. They are available in packs.

Replays. Are they stored on my machine so I can go back and watch a particularly cool game or look at someone's build or best yet show you vid cap of bugs? I didn't see any option to turn saving replays on/off so I assume they aren't being saved.

Edit that's a shame that it isn't a priority. I'd like to post some game play to my you tube but running the vid cap while trying to play is beyond my machine.

Edited by Imezruez2
reply to gm

Ka1deron (Posted )

Imezruez2, we are aware that a lot of players have been asking to add this function into the game, and we have plans to do it, but not in the nearest future.
  • Upvote 1

Hi DEV's

I had recently downloaded the game but whenever i try to play, it would say that it has failed and disconnected from the server.

Please help

thanks

Edited by Steven2002

Ka1deron (Posted )

Steven2002, hello! If this problem still remains, you should fill out a bug - report in this section: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/59-bug-reports-premoderation/