Woodyrojo

Questions to the developers Summer 2017

Guest hello

Hello and sry for asking this here, but i was not able to find where to send a ticket.

After some time without entering the game yesterday i log in and find out that my account was "reseted". All my stuff was remove and my lvl and coins too. I was one of the closed beta testers so i lost a lot of stuff. Is there a reason for this?

PD: thx you for this game, is so fun

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! At the end of the CBT the progress of all the players was reseted due to the technical necessities. We don't plan to make another wipe in the future;)

Ka1deron (Posted )

Oh, and try to check the "packs" section of your blueprints - there should be a gift for all the CBT players (if you use the same account);)
  • Upvote 1

Guest Jazz

Hey was just wondering if there are any Australian server yet or when they will be coming?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Jazz, we are aware that a number of players have been asking about Oceanic servers. They will be coming in the future;)

Are soft body models and physics possible? I really want to be able to see the armor of my car/vehicle get punched inwards and bent when i crash into the enemy... It wont really harm performance much look at gta4 and the first mafia game too 2002 and has them too!

Ka1deron (Posted )

AntonRaichev, hello! It's possible in the future but it's going to take a long time as this feature is very complex. It's also worth mentioning that the games like GTA 4 and Mafia are single-player based, whereas Crossout is MMO Action game;)

Can someone please tell me how to access my mail on ps4? because I want to give my friend something.

Ka1deron (Posted )

IzaakDaGamer, at the moment we don't have the plans to add the ability to exchange the items within the game. You can use the game market to sell and buy the parts for your vehicle;)

Hello dear Devs!

More and more clans are being founded by now. The problem is the maximum of member sin the list.

1) When will there be 50 / 100 clan members in a clan? :)

2) When will clan wars be possible?

Thank you :)

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, P1ng0! There will be new features added into this aspect of the game. And yes, the clan wars are going to be available, stay tuned;)

First a little praise. I've been a hard core gamer since the 80s. This is the first game I've personally got super excited about and love playing/creating to abundance in years. And I don't think a better f2p company could have gotten their hands on this title. I applaud you guys effort on maintaining balance and content between free players and payers. I forsee so much potential in this game to expand upon I truly hope it becomes a staple genre to gamers across the world. Which brings me to my question is there hope of additional modes I the future, for instance capture the flag or further advancement of specific team roles or classes like support sniper scout defense ect. Or pvp cargo pick ups. Pvp base defense race modes where melee or some sort of weapons are available like a Mario cart or carmageddon mode, 1v1 or 3v3. Maybe even a fun mode of the week like low gravity, 1 hit kill with slow motion projectiles, vehicle soccer or rugby.  This is just to name a few, I could go on for pages. 

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, *SlickToxin! It's really great that such a hardcore gamer as you is enjoying Crossout. I can assure you that we'll keep making the game better;) And yes, there will be new game modes added into Crossout in the future - we got some exciting ideas about them;)
  • Upvote 1

Is there any chance of the developers going back and fixing the fuel earning system. getting only 5 gallons of fuel per battle is terrible. At least if your going to reset the fuel system, do it across the board and lower all raid requirements as well. Please take into consideration how much this affects game play and the player themselves.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Awsomeurdead, hello! The income of different in-game resources may be changed, but the prices for them are always defined by the players. Each player has 60-200 of free daily fuel which can be spent up to 10 PvE raids;)

Guest Help

I put something on the market but nobody is buying it so how can I get it back to instant sell it

Ka1deron (Posted )

When you see your item on the market (in "My Offers" menu), there is a cross right next to it. Just press this button and your item is returned;)

What is the nature/lore of the XO virus?

Does it react with metal similar to a 'Nurgle plague' in Warhammer 40k causing hideous boils & pus on metal?

Does it cause enhanced rusting?

Does it even have an affect on abiotic material at all?

I understand if these questions cannot be answered. I have a new faction concept involving the virus, and I would like to tailor some custom art work for weapons etc. I need this information to make sure I dont violate any lore and keep it consistent. Internal lore consistency is King!(When it comes to the fluff)

Ka1deron (Posted )

Trigger_HappY, hello! You're right - the lore is very important and I'm happy to answer your questions! So, the virus only affects people. It changes their inner structure - the infected ones are the next stage in evolution. But most of the humanity's organisms weren't prepared for such changes. BTW, you should look up Ex Machina's lore as well - you'll find a lot of new details there;)
  • Upvote 1

hi i love crossout im playing it on the pc and xbox one but on the xbox is a hotrod cabin and its not on the pc is it coming to pc aswell

Ka1deron (Posted )

The_REAPER, hello! At the moment this cabin is an exclusive one for consoles. We don't have any plans to add this cabin into PC version.

o7 --( Hi devz! )

Gotta some questions!

- About match making in Pvp games: Is it your next step (for embiggen the party!) to done a better matching?  A lot of peoples gone crazy about that, and that's clearly disgust new playerz... Or olderz..! 

- Is there a way to buff staying players (in game) if someone ( or more than one) ragequit at the begining of a game..? Because there are no ways to repport them when they insta-quit...

- And my last question... But maybe the most important one..! Will you put a... Backing back beep for... The big cabins? Yeah... I know... But... It's cool hu..! 

Well! Thanks! o7

Ka1deron (Posted )

Gaharganto, hello! 1). Our work on balancing and optimizing the game never stops! Stay tuned for updates;) 2) You can send a screenshot via the forum's personal messages straight to one of the developers;) 3). There will be new cabins coming, and some of them are definetly going to be big;)

Could You please enable/patch "Invert Y axis" while in build mode? I am finding build mode impossible without it :(  

With the Invert Y option checked, it only inverts for gameplay. Then it reverts Y axis back and forth between gameplay and building. 

Build mode will be my time sink in this awesome game. Any time frame on when this could be corrected? 

Thanks,  AJ. 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, AJ2007! We plan to add such feature in the future. Unfortunately, there's no particular date to announce, but still :) We hope to add it pretty soon.

Ok. this may sound stupid, but can we have some form of tribute to Vigilante 8/V8 2nd Offense and Twisted Metal?

Ka1deron (Posted )

I_Am_Mr_Slam, hello! It doesn't sound stupid at all - we love these games as well! i can't promise you anything at the moment, but the idea of seeing Sweet Tooth in Crossout sure sounds cool;)
  • Upvote 1

Are there any plans for more options in Raids? I much prefer these to PvP as i get to use my vehicle for a much longer amount of time and smashing bots is super fun.

Ka1deron (Posted )

VideoDead, yes, there will be new content coming to Raids, so stay tuned;)

Hello, Devs! I play on PS4 and I was wondering if there were any specific ways you earn reputation for each faction. I am rank 4 in Lunatics faction and for some odd reason I hav just stopped receiving reputation for them even though i use shotguns and missiles.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, greath3llboi! Earning reputation doesn't depend on any particular weapon, you're free to level up with lunatics using cannons :) Could you, please, check it once again? Maybe, you've started to receive less reputation due to the end of your 'Energy boost' (gives you 400% reputation till your reach the cap of 60 000)?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Or, maybe, you've switched your faction to nomads or scavengers?

Also will there be a resize feature? Or am I missing it? I can't see some of the info on top of the screen, I don't ever know my exact fuel amount lol. 

Ka1deron (Posted )

MorrisonDavid05, the game's interface is a subject to change, we are trying to make more comfortable for the players to use. At the moment I can recommend you to lower your resolution a little bit, it should get better;)

I know you guys problaby get this a lot... but, where is the mac version? ive been wanting to play for a while now but no mac update!? Im not mad but all your other games are for mac. will this be coming in the future? 

Thanks!                  

Ka1deron (Posted )

PotatoGamer555, we are aware that the players are asking us to make a MAC version. However, right now we are focused on optimizing the current versions for PC and consoles. MAC version is a possibility, but not in the nearest future.

Hello developers!

I was wondering about the rationale behind a few changes:

1)  All of the paint is under the "decor and dyes" tab when constructing a vehicle now, as of the 7.10 patch.  Why?  The icon for the "customization kit" is a paintbrush, and that's where the paint used to be!  Why wouldn't paint be under the tab with a paintbrush icon?  What possible logic is there for this change?

2)  The "rested" XP bonus is no longer displayed.  What is the purpose of hiding this information from players?

3)  It is not possible to receive rewards from missions that are not listed as possible rewards for that mission, e.g. getting an LM-54 in "Get the Cannon":

4Qdib69.jpg

Why have you changed the rewards so that they no longer correspond with the rewards listed in the mission descriptions?

I'm really not sure if these are intended changes or bugs.  If they are bugs... well, you need to playtest your patches better.

Ka1deron (Posted )

collimatrix, hello! 1). These changes were made to keep the interface structure and to make space for customization kits; 2). The display of energy boost will be returned to the game very soon, this element was taken away due to some technical necessities; 3). When you complete these missons you have a chance to get the described award. So, in your case it's normal for you to get a different one sometimes;)

Guest Supersotamies

wy i cant download this from steam ?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Supersotamies, the steam version is currently avilable only for the players who participated in CBT. The Steam access for everyone will be opened in the nearest future;)
  • Upvote 1

Guest Ping problem

May I ask why am I always lagging so much in the servers I play in? I am playing crossout in Singapore, can you help me please? Thank you!

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! You may experience connection issues because the game's Asia server is not fully operational yet. It requies some testing to be done, but in the future you shouldn't have any problems with lag;)

Can we have scale option on radar?

On widescreen resolution that thing is so small and that 1 pixel red dots are really hard to notice. I will show what i mean:

screenshot-170706-011146.thumb.jpg.db466

Ka1deron (Posted )

TommySharks, thank you for the response - we are aware that a number of players have been asking about this option. At the moment I can recommend you to lower your resolution a little bit, it should get better;)
  • Upvote 1

Hello!! first of all, Thanks for this game, i really love it and i enjoy spending time playing Crossout.. So :

Is there/will there be, a Purchase Via Mobile Payment ?

And thank you!

PURCHASE VIA MOBILE PAYMEN

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, BDrain! Currently - no plans on adding mobile payments. You can check all the available methods of payment by clicking on the pack's price - "more payment options".

To start, just recently started playing Crossout on the Xbox with my friends and we are all huge DIY mechanics and gamers so this game is the best of both our worlds.

My question is this; will we perhaps see some sort of flag or emblem decal for clan members to apply to their vehicles. I see that clanmembers have the clan handle name on the team display area but something that we could place on our rides would be nice too.

Regards.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Avirex82, hello! It's great that you and your friends enjoy Crossout as both the players and mechanics! As for your question: we have a lot of plans for the clan system in the future. So clan decals may be added;) However, right now our priority is balancing the current versions of the game, so these changes shouldn't be expected in the nearest future;)
  • Upvote 1

Guest Undeadgod47

My question is the autocannons part of the cannon for perks or is it that they are they own perk group?? If so why is there only 2 perks for autocannons

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Undeadgod47, currently, we believe that it's enough. The co-drivers mechanic is still in test and a lot of perks may be still replaced with another ones in the future.