Woodyrojo

Questions to the developers Summer 2017

Hello,

I am worried about the clan wars, how will the server selection happen? As everyone knows the game engine handles lag poorly rendering fast builds impossible to use when one is playing with higher than 150 ping, so if a russian clan and a us clan happen to fight one side will stand no chance due to the lag.

An other thing is the fusion element, are there any plans to remove the randomness from the system ?

Thanks!

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Drawl! We'll try to get rid of lags asap. We'll test the clan wars system and find the best solution to any issue, that might appear. The fusion system remains the same. Currently no plans to change it.
  • Upvote 1

Hi again, i really enjoy playing this game!

Thanks to all the dev team for being active!

Is reputation points maxed to 2068 ? or its bugged..

As you can see in the picture, i got 3352 points in battle but only 2068 received as reputation.

i noticed : "reputation pass 2068 only when i have 400% (daily rest) and it pass 2068 * 4 = 8272 ! today i received 10058 reputation in One Battle!"  

screenshot-170716-145949.jpg

Ka1deron (Posted )

BDrain, hello! Yes, there is a reputation limit in Crossout. It was made for the players to progress more gradually. The amount of reputation your earn depends on a daily rest and the decor that your craft has;)

Guest FT79

Any chance we could see random weather elements added to the game? Something like the storm happening (without losing HP) during battles would be great as it would add a different strategy with the loss of visibility. Snow, rain, wind, night games maybe, etc.

Ka1deron (Posted )

FT79, yes, we have some cool ideas about weather within the game. There are a number of weather elements in the game now (like rain or sandstorm), and we want to develop this aspect in the future;)
  • Upvote 1

Guest Mac Dev

Has one of the devs ever thought of doing a Mac version of the game?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Yes, but right now our priority is to optimize and balance the current game versions for PC and consoles;)
  • Upvote 1

Are there any plans to make at least some mission maps elimination only rather than base capture??? I ran a paintball field for 7 years and found elimination games much more suitable for a fun game,, flag capture was only for serious tournament, 

Thanks

Ka1deron (Posted )

H_u_g_o_k_a, some of the maps were specifically designed for this mode. Playing on the maps that weren't created considering this may not always be fun;)
  • Upvote 1

Hi. As a player who loves the building and PvE/coop but doesn't care for the PvP at all, are there any plans to develop the PvE side more? And I don't mean more maps or raids (though that would be great too), but having PvE content that wouldn't depend on limited daily fuel or trading or grinding PvP for more, but open the same way basic PvP missions are open for all, all the time?

Ka1deron (Posted )

teefang,hi! it is possible, but you shouldn't expect it to happen in the nearest future, as PvE and PvP aspects of the game are quite intertwined.

I got since today a bug, the game "forcing me" to use gamepad, even in menu.

If iam disconnect my gamepad, my mouse get invisible and the "gamepad aim mouse thing" left.

My mouse get invisible. Is there a way to deactivate the gamepad in any way ?

Ty for help (maybe) :)

Ka1deron (Posted )

NAFFER, firstly, I would recommend using the "Repair" button in game's launcher. If this process doesn't help, you should post a proper bug - report in this section: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/59-bug-reports-premoderation/

Hey devs, hope everything is well. I first have to say how much im loving Crossout. The concept is great. iI play on Xbox One. I have a couple questions...

1. If remapping controls arent possible, any chance for a steering sensitivity slider? Steering on Xbox is a bit twitchy...

2. Any chance for DIY crate rare item chances to be increased a little? im level 25 and have opened ALOT of DIY crates...have only got common items...And a light bar once...

3. Any chance that if the xp cap/scrap cap wont be removed, can the cap at least be increased?

on a different note how about War Thunder on Xbox One?....off topic...sorry...anyway...Crossout is pretty awesome..Thanks devs.

Ka1deron (Posted )

guitarshawn1772, hello! 1). We are trying to make the gamepad controls feel as comfortable as possible. You can help us by sending your feedback right here: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/16-suggestions-premoderation/; 2). There is a chance of getting a unique detail out of these crates and that makes them special. I'm not saying that the changes are impossible, but they probably won't happen soon;) 3). The reason for all the caps is that we want the players to experience every aspect of Crossout gradually. Changes may happen, but at the moment they're not planned. Thank you for playing Crossout - see you in battles;)

Hi,

After update I can't drive my car well... He's allways jumping and balancing...

Ka1deron (Posted )

Preferencex, hi! We are aware of this problem and working on a fix right now;)

Greetings, i have a question for this game, is it possible in the future update can add a custom or own leviathan as bot in test drive? i mean it's a good idea using your own leviathan on simulation combat (test drive) to test your leviathan's power as bot against yourself.

Ka1deron (Posted )

NO_JODAS, hello! At the moment it's not planned. As you know, the Leviathans are built to fight armoured vehicles and not other Leviathans and you can simulate this kind of battles in test-drive mode;)

Hello Devs,

I'll start off by saying I've been enjoying the game so far. Are there any plans to expand the size of battles beyond 8v8s? As someone coming from Warthunder, I really enjoyed the chaotic fun offered in a 16v16. Other games I've played generally offers 12v12 or higher as well. The more, the merrier is what I'd say.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Belkor, hello! We have some plans and ideas regarding the new game mode for more players to take part in. This is still in the early development stage however, so I wouldn't expect it to arrive soon.
  • Upvote 1

Guest mini fox

Can someone please explain this part of the Faction Flags? 

Mounting the standard of the player's faction gives a 90% bonus to the earned reputation.The raised standard also gives a 10% bonus to the reputation for all team members who belong to the same faction, including the player himself. Thus, the overall reputation bonus for the player is 100%.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Simply speaking - you receive 100% bonus experience after mounting the standard :)

Is there any chance of a persistent game mode for clans being added in the future? Here are a couple of examples:

1. Pick A Faction: Once a period (most likely week), the clan leader picks a faction. Clans then defend their faction's oil fields. Those part of the faction with the most fields at the end of the set period, receives the most resources. The remainder of resources are split between the fields held by the other factions. A system would likely have to be set up though where so many faction matches would have to of been fought by a clan to receive the faction reward so that only those that actually took part are rewarded.

2. Clan Owned Fields: This is totally player based where there is a limited amount of fields to be held between all clans. Each clan can only hold up to one field at a time. For a length of time an oil field is held (hourly or daily), the clan receives resources (not a game breaking amount but enough so players make effort). This would likely require much more effort than Pick A Faction but would likely make clans more competitive.

Ka1deron (Posted )

MSquared, hello! You can share your ideas and suggestions in this section of the forum: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php

Hello to everyone.

I dunno if there already this questions, but:

1- will you implement some race track mode like the most played classic wipeout ( with power up, wepon boost, ec....), or more preferably like carmageddon??

2- will be a mode "only melee" or something like that?

3- and what about a capture the flag mode?

Tnx

Ka1deron (Posted )

Icegun, hello! The answer will concern all of the 3 questions above - this content might be implemented, but it shouldn't be expected to arrive in the nearest future, as there are no such plans at the moment. Oh, and it will be impossible to make something like Carmageddon while having a 12 age rating;)

Hello.Sorry If I'm repeating questions but I didn't see this one anywhere else.

This game is heavily inspired by Hard Truck Apocalypse series,correct?Hence the Targem Games's influence.

If so do you plan to add laser weaponry from that game into Crossout?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Neurofrost, hello! Crossout is not just inspired by Ex Machina, it actually shares the same universe;) And yes, there are plans for laser weapons, but I don't have any specific information at the moment;)

Hello I play on PS4and love the game. I spen tons of time playing it. I really like the soumd of the pc update, any idea when clan wars will arrive on PS4. I have a full clan and we would like to be able to get Uraniam to buold further. Thanks for the response.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Ateam2125, hi! At the moment I don't have any specific info on the PS4 update's ETA and what's going to be included there. Stay tuned - we will share the details when the time comes;)

Hello everyone,

Saw this was Q&A, so some questions:

1. Any plans to flush out factions more, as in given more weapons, armor, paints, etc? If yes, any estimation?
  2. Any changes coming to the spider legs atm? They're quite slow and pretty much forced into a niche. PvE is also very hard with spider legs.
  3. Any chance of seeing a type of gallop mode for the spider legs to enhance speed at the cost of stability?
  4. Any new modes planned for PvE that are in the near future?
  5. Custom portraits?
  6. Any planned incorporation of community designs or planning of making it possible to make our own weapons? (Possibly with a designer, like Bethesda's mod kits?

Thanks for reading!

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Pandalius! 1. We'll continue to expand the existing number of details and weapons. Currently there's no estimated date. 2. Yes, we are planning to increase their attractiveness through some tweaks. 3. No, not in the nearest future. 4. Currently no information. Stay tuned ;) 5. We won't implement custom portraits. At least - not during the OBT. 6. We've rejected the idea of implementing mods. The game is still in beta and there're already a lot of things to do. Mods would make the client super unstable.

Do you have anyone translating the game into Turkish? MMO games are quite popular in Turkey, but English is not very widely spoken. So it would be a good idea to have the game in that language as well.

Ka1deron (Posted )

DrAcoolA, hello! At the moment the Turkish localization process isn't happening. However, it might be added in the future as the game gets more popular;)

Guest Captain Bipko

HI Devs!
Just one question: How can I see all of the items equipped to my vehicle and the energy consumption of those additions itemized?  
BTW Love the game (45years) My kids also can't get enough of it (16, 13, 10) So Home run as far as I'm concerned.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Captain Bipko, hello and thank you for playing Crossout! You can turn on the augmented reality mode in the build menu by pressing F. It's not exactly what you've described, but it should help you;)

Hi, so i've been playing for a few weeks lately, but i've noticed that there isn't actually much information on the differences between wheels other than carry mass and hit points. So my question is, what are the specific differences between rare wheels? Could perhaps a max speed or some speed indicator be added to show this difference?

On a similar topic, at what weight threshold does a medium engine become better than a light one, and when does a heavy engine become better then medium, for accelerating and speeding up cars?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hi, vanasten1! 1. Probably, we'll improve our interface in the future to make it more clear. You should also pay attention to the mass of the wheel as it can seriously affect your acceleration stat. Also, large and twin wheels' grip is much better, than of the racing ones. 2. It's improtant to say, that light engine works well only with Lunatics' cabins and details. Powerful engines are good only for Scavengers' and Steppenwolfs' vehicles due to their enormous tonnage.
  • Upvote 1

Is it a repport solution for XP bot player ? today I see 4 guy who use bot... Inactive in game, only 1 click every 5 sec. Sooooooo Boring...

Ka1deron (Posted )

Berunours, yes, there is - just press the TAB button and choose the player that has violated the rules. Then press the report button and write a reason for the report.

Guest Humsen724

Hey since yesterday i cant earn some metall in my matches and dont know why

Ka1deron (Posted )

Humsen724, hello! You've reached a scrap metal resource limit. You can buy additional scrap metal on the market or simply wait until the cap is reloaded;)

Hey, i want to add a friend and play with him, but i dont know how.

Ka1deron (Posted )

LoesLabo2, hello! There's a button right under the Garage menu. Press it, find your friend and you're good to go;)

simple question: when will our new knechte event start? i want a tsunami, but ill be leaving for vacation next friday ;-;

Ka1deron (Posted )

TheCatPlaysGamez, hello! Right now I can't give you any specific information except that it's going to happen really soon;)

hello there question will the game more players in the battlefield like 15-15 or 30-30 in the future.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Skullowner, hello! Modes like the one you've described may be implemented into the game, but you shouldn't expect it in the near future.