Woodyrojo

Questions to the developers Summer 2017

Guest Caiden1

Hello Crossout Devs I wanted to know wonce the game is fully done if we get to keep our stuff?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Caiden1, hello! Yes, your progress will be safe as we don't plan to make any more wipes;)

hello Dev's

Playing a lot Crossout on Xbox one very nice but :

- Can we use the "Cross/ D-pad"  to jumps on button on screen and menu, bcz we dont have a mouse ;)

- Does we see decal's and paint schemes coming to continue to make our machine unique, like numbers, nascar/race painting, war bird etc etc

- And we need more map, really more not 1 or 2 ;) 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, NITRONAT! 1. We'll think about it. Gamepad control layout is not the final one. 2. We're planning to add more dyes, decor elements, etc. Players will be able to create their own unique vehicles :) 3. There're more than 1-2 maps in the game. Some of them become available after some certain levels.

Regarding knight stuff:

• If you succeed to receive any of new weapons - it remains in your storage even after the event and you're free to use it whenever you want. It's yours forever and ever :) The same is with Knechte parts.

So...until the game launch sweep happens (just like OBT sweep took last knight equipment), or actually until "forever".

Edit:Thanks for letting me know I won't loose all my stuff again ^^

Edited by ShadeDaScout

Ka1deron (Posted )

ShadeDaScout, the wipe after the CBT stage was a tecnical necessity. We don't have any plans to reset the players' progress again;)

Can the crates be fixed I've never gotten a single good thing from them EVER, I would like to see an improvement on this since winning these crates in battles aren't good enough since they will never give you a good rare thing. I've probably been through more than 1000 of these crates and have not earned anything of rare, all common and mostly radios. I would really like that to be change so the crates would be more fulfilling to get in the game. I understand they need to have a spacing so rares aren't too common but right now I feel like the chance of getting a rare item is .0001% out of those crates.

Ka1deron (Posted )

TheHooded1, there is a small chance of getting a rare detail out of these crates. I cant't give you the exact numbers, but it's definitely possible.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Vspartan501

Under the Engineer Manufacturing, 3rd tier, it says there are 3 blueprints, but when you select it and go into it, it only shows Artisan Packs and Parts Container that can be made.  Is there a third blueprint coming later, or should the description be 2 blueprints?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Vspartan501, thank you for the provided info. It is a bug, and it's going to be fixed;)

is there anyway we can increase the scrap limit me and abunch of my clan are waiting 3 to 5 day befor the refresh it would be nice if we could earn more scrap for the time we are on

ty for you time 

deadhour1

Ka1deron (Posted )

deadhour1, hello! At the moment we don't have any plans to change the scrap limit. It allows the players to progress through the game more gradually. And don't forget that you can always purchase some extra resources on the market!
  • Upvote 1

Are the contents of a crate predetermined?

Say I have a DIY box that *would* get me a Spraycan as reward.
If I sell it to someone, would he get the same item because there's some sort of itemID locked to that specific crate or is the outcome solely decided when you open it and before that it's "just a crate"?

Could be nice to know when changes to crates happen.
If I stockpile on DIY crates now and they get changed in the future, it would only be worthwile if those crates would react to the changes and not worth it if they'd still yield the same stuff they do now.
(especially now that you have plans to remove them and we can only keep what we have w/o getting new ones)

Edited by ctcSebi

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, ctcSebi! No the contents are not predetermined. It's a pure random, so different players may receive different parts from it.

Good day to you all. I just started this game a short while ago and I'm having a blast, however, my favorite activity in the game -building then flying cars- is making a lot of players really pissed off in missions. It puts my team at a disadvantage, I agree, but I have nowhere else to fly my cars and that's almost the only fun thing left to do when I hit the scrap cap -which for me takes 3 days or so-. My question is: Will there ever be a dedicated non-battle mode for players who just wanna fly, jump, flip....etc.?

I don't wanna get banned after getting reported so much, or not being able to use my heavily boosted cars as that will probably make me quit.

Thank you in advance.

A flyer with clipped wings.........for now

Ka1deron (Posted )

XenoKarasu, hello. Right now we don't have any plans to create the modes for flying crafts, because Crossout is about fighting with armored vehicles on the ground. And flying crafts are not a violation if you bring any use to your team, or break any of the game rules.

Guest Jeronimo

Hi,

My question is whether you will do something finally for anti-afk autofarmer. Every day I see tons of them, always the same although they get obviously reported in game 100ds of time. I really don't get why this is not solved. 

Thanks a lot for your answer. 

Cheers.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Jeronimo! We daily check all the game rules violation reports and take all the necessary measures against AFK players. If you encounter them in battle, please, do not hesitate to take a screenshot and write me directly in PM. That would be awesome! Thank you :)

i bought a pack on xbox one so that me and my brother can use it, and i wanted to know if my brother logs in my xbox one or hes xbox one with hes account can he use the pack?

Ka1deron (Posted )

AddictedToSkulls, the pack is connected with the account that it was purchased with. So if you bought the pack, only you will be able to use it.

Survivors!

Thank you for your questions! 

This topic will be locked for now - but don't worry! On the 10th of August it will be re-opened and we'll be happy to answer all of your questions!

See you on the battlefield!

If the QnA is indeed open. I have a couple of questions:

1. Will the knight rider crossbow or anything similair to a bow-like weapon be added to the faction for crafting in the near future?

2. Will there be a rebelance to the shotguns in the near future?

3. Will there be a rebalance to the retcher in the near future?

4. Is there any developement towards an openworld project that has been speculated before, if yes, when will we see its first iterations?

5. Will there be a change to the physical-interaction between crafts?(referring to the current driving ramp meta)

6. A friend of mine would like to know if there is going to be a new green paint added to the game that matches the steppenwolf colour.

7. Are the rumours about the new 'scientist' faction true? If yes, is there any information that may be disclosed regarding the new parts and armour pieces?

That's all i have on my mind right now. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and/or anwser these question.

-Magnum

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Magnum! 1. Currently we have no plans on adding something similar to any of the factions. The crossbow also won't be added for crafting in the nearest future. 2-3. Currently there's no information concerning balance tweaks of particular weapons. But, as it's OBT now, we believe, that all weapons will receive their tweaks sooner or later. 4. Currently we're aiming at balancing and polishing of the existing content. And yes, speaking about your 7th question, we're also busy working on the new faction. I suppose, that we'll share the information about it in the near future. Currently no plans or development of an openworld project. 5. We're planning to consider some changes in this meta. 6. We had no plans about particular green paint for Steppenwolfs, but your friend is always welcome to our Suggestions thread with his ideas!

Hello developers,

Are there any plans to add replays to leviathans? It would add a great deal of entertainment and depth to building leviathans if you could see the replay of its performance against players. Designs could be adjusted after watching replays and it is just very cool to watch your leviathan destroy enemies.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Belkor! Yes, we've already encountered such suggestions and noted them as a possible new feature. We won't introduce replays in the nearest future, but later it seems to be possible.
  • Upvote 1

Guest BusDriver95

Hi Woody and devs, 

My understanding is that at the end of the knight event, talers will be removed. What will happen to any unopened Steel Cavalry containers that were crafted during the event.

Thanks,

BusDriver95

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, BusDriver95! All the 'Steel Cavalry' containers that you've already received during the event will remain in your storage after the event ends.

Will the Steel cavalry containers and talers be tradable after the end of the event?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Philipotel, hello! Yes, the Steel Cavalry containers will be tradable after the event. As for the talers - they won't be tradable as they are going to disappear from the game.

Hey devs ! I started playing crossout in the CBT on pc but now im playing on ps4.... anyways these are my questionsquestion..

1. Are ml200 (mech legs) getting a update because I hear alot of negativity about them .... I want to use them so bad but now I am not certain....

2. Is the market gonna be crossplay or is that to much work ? becuase then it would be much faster !

3. Can I maybe get my CBT reward from pc to my ps4 acc ( BlackBeard-144 )

Keep up the great work !

Ka1deron (Posted )

thijsfaber144, hello! 1). As you know, there are a lot of details for movement in Crossout (wheels, tracks, etc.). Every player prefers different way of movement, so you should try it first and see if it works for you) I know a lot of players who really like mech. legs and they have created some cool crafts with them;) 2). At the moment, we have no plans on making a cross-platform market as each platform has a very unique player-controlled market and combining them together may lead to some serious balance issues; 3). If I understood your right, you've participated in the CBT stage playing on PC and you've received an award on this platform. Unfortunetly, there's no way to transfer it to the PS 4 version.

1. Are we going to see the new weapons (knight riders equipment) added to factions soon?

1.1 If so which factions will have the spike-1 crossbow. As I didn't see it being mentioned enywhere in the knights event notes. 

1.2 Are you planning to rebalanced Fuze drones, as they are a little strong now. 

2. Are we going to see any new parts/itema in game in next month or two? 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, KEKLord! 1. We'll announce, when these new weapons will be on their way to factions. 1.1. We've mentioned that only 3 new weapons (Fuze, Tsunami and Goblin) will be added to factions. The Spike-1 crossbow is a weapon of the Knechtes and we have no plans on adding it to faction craft. Now you can get it only on the market. 1.2. We constantly check weapon statistics and apply balance tweaks only if they are really needed. So, if the Fuze drone is really overpowered, then we'll take a look at it. 2. Currently we're working on a new faction. We hope to share all the information about it pretty soon. Stay tuned :)

Guest Peter_Pan

Hello,

1. when will the 3 new weapons be added to the faction, and which one? they are too expensive to buy atm.

thanks

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Peter_Pan! We'll announce, when Tsunami, Fuze and Goblin will become available to craft. Currently there's no particular date.

Hey devs !

1, I read this topic and you said that hovers gonna get inplemented .... are those for light builds or for every weight (light , medium , heavy)

2, what is the lvl requirment for the sientist (When it releases)? Are they light armored, medium or heavy ?

Great game guys !!!

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hi, thijsfaber144! We're planning to share with players all the existing information about the new faction pretty soon :)
  • Upvote 1

Hello Devs!

I have no idea if you are still replying to these questions, but if you are, when can we expect the apollo generator to come back?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello, Beefalosauce and yes, we are replying! The Apollo generator wasn't taken away from the game forever - it just needed some re-working;) At the moment I can't give you a specific date of it's return, but I would definetly recommend you to stay tuned to the upcoming updates;)

helllo, are yall gonna do something about the seal clubbing issue in matches anytime soon? Im seeing alot of tows and caucus in matches with teir 1 weapons and common weapons. If i can make a suggestion to possibly remedy this. split the game matching into 2 or 3 sections. common weapons with teir 1 weapons (non boosted weapons) teir 2 weapons and higher (boosted weapons and such) or something of that nature. then sorting by powerscore rating.

Ka1deron (Posted )

VashElDiablo, hello. We are indeed aware of this problem. We constantly check the player's reports and deal with the violators in accordance with the in-game rules.

Ka1deron (Posted )

And the work on optimizing the in-game balance never stops, but the changes could take some time as they can also harm other gameplay aspects.

Guest parts don't appear...

I bought the "Snake Bite" pack at the early levels and now, when I rise to engineer lvl 25, I was supposed to get the "Torino bonnet" (which I originally got with the pack), but it (the second one) didn't appear at all... I think that this is wrong...

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello! That's not a bug. If you buy any of the packs and receive construction parts, that are included in factions rewards for leveling up, then you won't receive these parts for the first time. For example: you won't receive the 'Torino bonnet' at level 25, but you'll receive the 2nd one at level 28.
  • Upvote 1

Guest New-ish Player

Hey devs, I've been having a blast with your game so far.

Are there any plans to add Ocenaia/SE Asia severs so players in these regions can get a lower ping?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! Yes, we've received a lot of feedback regarding the Asia servers. I can't give you any specific date at the moment, but we sure have plans to establish the server;)

The market has a section for structure parts that's always empty. Why aren't structure bit tradeable? 

Ka1deron (Posted )

names_r_wierd, you shouldn't expect the structure parts to appear in the nearest future. It doesn't mean that this section will be abandoned - it's just that now we are focused on more important tasks ;)

1. Are the devs aware of the prevalence of Thunderbolts in high PS matches? 

2. Is it possible to have multiple FFA teams e.g. 2v2v2v2? 

Ka1deron (Posted )

GeneInari, hello. 1. Yes, we are aware of the situation and we're working on a balance fix; 2). It is possible, but you shouldn't expect them to arrive soon.