Sign in to follow this  
*phatb0y

Lower Power Score = More Fun

Anyone else having more fun playing around the 3K power score bracket? As fun as it is, playing in the higher brackets is a bit... Messy, to say the least. Too much missile spam and every build seemingly cannon-based gets kind of old after a while.

Even though the game encourages you to strap as many armour plates to your build and/or create a vehicle bristling with weapons, I've had far more fun trying to keep a build around 3K that can pack a punch while still giving you some survivability. I've found the gameplay way more fun too (and in keeping with the theme) as players are more mobile and less prone to just sitting on a vantage point and firing into the melee.

After playing a few games around 6-7K the game just stopped being fun for me. Especially with the AI fielding weapons you were weeks/months away from obtaining. Most matches just turned into a war of attrition where luck, rather than judgement, seemed to be the deciding factor in who won or lost.

Anyway, just a thought; if the game seems like its getting a little stale, go back to basics. It worked for me.

Yep.  Lower PS battles are way more fun,  except the little panty stains gotta run blues in them.  2k below should be all common items or lowet and it'll be a blast.

Sign in to follow this