Vidarval

Ability to gift items to other people with a gifting fee

I do like the idea of able to send a gift to a friend.

A crafted item, or a little pack with real money to friends.  This can also be restricted to 1 gift form each account to an other once a year. The restriction can also apply to the coin value of no more than a purple item. Cheaters can't really benefit from the restriction rules.:fed002:

• Upvote 1

On 11/22/2018 at 10:09 AM, ChopChopChop said:

I do like the idea of able to send a gift to a friend.

A crafted item, or a little pack with real money to friends.  This can also be restricted to 1 gift form each account to an other once a year. The restriction can also apply to the coin value of no more than a purple item. Cheaters can't really benefit from the restriction rules.:fed002:

yes, most def.

well every 365 days you can send a item.

but I would allso love to see being able to gift moneypacks you buy on the gaijin store to others.

even ingame to send to friend on friendlist

or on the store webpage, go in store and click "buy as gift", so you can send it to your friends email/account, reciving a redeem code or something

On 12/11/2018 at 5:09 PM, Sasherz said:

yes, most def.

well every 365 days you can send a item.

but I would allso love to see being able to gift moneypacks you buy on the gaijin store to others.

even ingame to send to friend on friendlist

or on the store webpage, go in store and click "buy as gift", so you can send it to your friends email/account, reciving a redeem code or something

We had a discussion on this stuff in my clan a few times. Both times I ended up talking them all away from the idea of being able to gift items because it would totally destroy the market and personal progression dispite the idea coming from innocent ideas.

But ~ They should sort out the ability to gift packs and straight up in game currency through their online store and maybe add some coin pack "DLC" to steam. If people want to gift each other stuff let them do it through buying packs and coins for each other.

I had a friend gift me the pack they had for the early access to adventure because it was also around my birthday and the pack also came with the oppressor engine which I was wanting to get. Steam gets it right.

I wanted to gift scanner time to a friend. Only to discover that is one item that cannot be gifted. The opportunity would behoove many. Please consider this.