Sign in to follow this  
Sky_Cancer

Freelook after death with just mouse movement

I am going to wear out my right mouse button looking around after dying and waiting for the match to finish so I can get the full reward.

• Upvote 1

Agreed, for some reason it starts glitching at times to boot ... like stutter as though the system can't decide if you want to type in chat or rotate the camera.

Hello :) I would like to say, that we are experimenting with different changes of free-look mode. Probably, we'll change it pretty soon.

• Upvote 3

The problem with this idea is that dead players can call out where all the remaining enemies are. This can be good for when its a 2v1 and you have to find that last player, but it allows the still alive players to be less aware and just wait for their dead teammates to tell them where to go. There is no balancing of "should I defend or try and cap?"

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, OriginalTwizzle said:

The problem with this idea is that dead players can call out where all the remaining enemies are. This can be good for when its a 2v1 and you have to find that last player, but it allows the still alive players to be less aware and just wait for their dead teammates to tell them where to go. There is no balancing of "should I defend or try and cap?"

I am bad for this. If I die and I have a kill or more keeping me in the match, I will type in chat where the enemies are and who I'm spectating so the guy knows. But then again, I wouldn't have to do this if people were more aware and used the broadcast keys to call for backup, etc.

@Woody, please make a broadcast key for 'OH Shiiiiiiiiiiiii..... They are all over here!' The 'Need Help' can span a range of requests for help. We really need one to let the team know that a significant force is near.

Edited by Be4st

I don't mean freelooking anywhere on the map after I die. I mean looking in different directions from a surviving teammate's vehicle just by moving the mouse rather than holding down the right mouse button and moving the mouse. There is no need to make it unnecessarily difficult.

• Upvote 1

This is a bad idea. People will spy on enemy's. If you add this and you made it so people couldn't chat or use microphone speak they would still be able to use programs like team speak to chat and give away any positions 

On a similar note, I would like it if the camera didn't freeze every time the vehicle you're following dies. When you're watching your team be destroyed, it's annoying to jump from frozen-camera to frozen-camera.

Edited by ComradeTiki

Sign in to follow this