Zakarov99

Points seems to be miscounted after games

So i was playing a round and did very well actually doing the most on the team and multiple frags but at the end i get 1666 points but i only actually get 1200 of those points, so where is the rest of the 466 point going?! Losing a game already nets you a punishingly low amount of points so getting 466 just wasted is a pretty hard drop in gains, if this is a bug then cool itll get fixed but if this is designed i might need to put this game away because as it is ive spent hours getting from rep 1 to red 3 for nomads and this will take literally weeks if not months to prestige even at the rate of which ive been playing and not to be rude but i do have other things to do and games to play, love the game but maybe fix this or tweek this some for the less grindy people, dont make this Wot with bots...thanks for the read.

6-2-2017_5-39-03_AM.png

Hover your mouse over the yellow "1200" and it will give you a breakdown of how much reputation you've earned. There's an XP cap of 1200 that is enabled after you earn 60000 XP each day. You can increase the cap by adding decoration items to your car which act like XP boosters of a few percent each. The cap exists so you can't get prestige ranks in a few weeks. This isn't COD.

Okay interesting machanic, also the age old insult of "this isnt cod" was unnecessary and actually pretty irrelevant since its obviously not a cod nor did i say it was, as for the mechanic dont act like its known to everbody since many are new like myself and the game doesnt explain anything well to new players other then "build, fight, make money" have a great day my dude.

One word guys!

DECORATE, DECORATE, DECORATE!

Those decor parts really do add up to a nice sum of extra XP per fight, even in losing fights.

I am sitting at +3% so far, but intend to get a LOT more decor on my car.

Edited by Sickle1986

Yesterday I was farming for 12lvl of Nomads so had to put +63%  ..... looks weird with all those decorations but it works ;)

• Upvote 1