Sign in to follow this  
WeeDeeX

Market service temporarily unavailable!

I'm getting this too on PS4. Given the message I'd assume it's maintenance of some sort.

Edited by gibbed

1 minute ago, gibbed said:

Given the message I'd assume it's maintenance of some sort.

I agree, probaly maintance or the market crashed, and the apocalypse on an apocalyptic game will happen.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dengar_ said:

I agree, probaly maintance or the market crashed, and the apocalypse on an apocalyptic game will happen.

hhahaha perhaps xD

Weekly reset is in 3 hours, maybe it's something to do with that.

Has the market farted down so badly they need to reset it and remove infalmed items? not good m8, not good at all

4 minutes ago, *KICHZY said:

ye could be that , i dont know how long this will take but i need resources goddammit xD haha

9 minutes ago, Dengar_ said:

Has the market farted down so badly they need to reset it and remove infalmed items? not good m8, not good at all

i know the feeling , but u should take advantage of this market is unstable asf but is a player based , u always find u fighting prices haha

Yeah, I would buy paints,decor or wheels for cheap, those ALWAYS sell

39 minutes ago, *KICHZY said:

Wait, huh? Why do you think this?

7 minutes ago, gibbed said:

Wait, huh? Why do you think this?

No idea just a guess lol

A mile long guess? shouldnt make assumptions like that without stating its an assumption, you screw with peoplez mindz... like... mine...

Yep, this game kinda revolves around the market.... so right now, it's not worth worrying about.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NSDWGack22 said:

they said they are working on servers in the NEWS forum for this game.

I saw that. The markets been down for about 15 hours now and it still isn't fixed, probably because they didn't realize it broke down straight away or idk.

I guess i'll just farm copper, until the market is back up and then sell a large portion of it. Then hopefully i can buy myself a few blue items if i make enough.

• Upvote 1

yeah it sucks I have done over 50 missions to get that Avia Booster and I have gotten 1 so far. Sucks that iI just cant buy the 2 i need to get my gun

• Upvote 1

Wish we had a direct trading system, instead of buying and selling only.

I'd give you some of mine, I have 12 of the damned things.... I play too much :(

5 minutes ago, NSDWGack22 said:

yeah it sucks I have done over 50 missions to get that Avia Booster and I have gotten 1 so far. Sucks that iI just cant buy the 2 i need to get my gun

You and me are in the same boat m8. I need 1 more Avia to make my second Wasp, lol.

I reckon we should push for a trade system, or do we have to trade like we do in World of Warcraft?

-- Set the price REALLY low on the market, and the person who wants it, buys it for like 1 coin?

It's not a good way to do it, because in the small time you have the item there, someone other than the intended person of the item... could buy it instead, and they would be legit to do so.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sickle1986 said:

I reckon we should push for a trade system, or do we have to trade like we do in World of Warcraft?

-- Set the price REALLY low on the market, and the person who wants it, buys it for like 1 coin?

It's not a good way to do it, because in the small time you have the item there, someone other than the intended person of the item... could buy it instead, and they would be legit to do so.

I already did this cause one of my buddies needed Fuel for us to do one more raid

Oh I am sure it could be. I am not sure I want a trade system as I get annoyed so much by the people on Rocket League that constantly message me to trade.

Sign in to follow this