Sign in to follow this  
*Divy_Dragon

Using Benches

Buy Bundles for early access?
Fine
Buy Start Packs for an easy head start
Fine
Spend real money to craft gear your spent time farming items for..

WTF..like I get P2W but enough is enough, I am not going to pay real money just to craft a limited number of times.. Id understand if there was a cash option for those who cant be bothered to farm the currency required but no..asking for players to dish money out for a basic ingame funtion will not fly with a lot of people..fix it quick and add an option at least to rent using scrap and BUY workbenches for large sums of scrap or as advertised now for a sum of real money currency..

• Upvote 2

There is a significant difference between P2W and P2P (Pay to Progress).  Every single player (based on level) has X amount of storage space and units that can be placed on a vehicle.  Besides, you can sell the items that you win in matches to make those coins to use the benches.  

Edited by Grifpa

Wait, there's worse: paying coins to speed up workbench production! :DD

I would really like to know how much coins this feature burns on the long run - who is so totally desperate for an item as not able to wait for several hours once completed the insane grinding to an Epic item?

But I agree with you: having to rent a workbench (and their rates!) is just a slap in the face. Especially considering it's almost impossible to acquire end-game gear without relying on the market to gather the resources.

I suppose these workbench rates have been added as a mean to set a baseline price for items of a given category, e.g. setting the minimum price of a blue to 5 coins for example. But I think this is unnecessary, and hostile to players.

Edited by Altaweir

4 hours ago, Grifpa said:

There is a significant difference between P2W and P2P (Pay to Progress).  Every single player (based on level) has X amount of storage space and units that can be placed on a vehicle.  Besides, you can sell the items that you win in matches to make those coins to use the benches.  

LOL no you cant, selling items you get in matches gets your scrap... unless a sucker buys common items you post on market for coins..

You should be earning enough gold on unwanted items to sell in the Market to afford workbenches. But I do agree, It sucks and I wish it was removed. Craft blue items at low levels and sell them, It should set you up for several months if you use your gold wisely. There is no rush getting a high PS ;)

Edited by *KICHZY

1 hour ago, *KICHZY said:

You should be earning enough gold on unwanted items to sell in the Market to afford workbenches. But I do agree, It sucks and I wish it was removed. Craft blue items at low levels and sell them, It should set you up for several months if you use your gold wisely. There is no rush getting a high PS ;)

Would be nice if the marketplace ever worked to sell the common items on the PS4

• Upvote 1

Workbench rental is pointless.... Honestly, whoever thought of this idea and put it into the game, needs their head tested for insanity.

You join a clan/faction, you get access to all their stuff/blueprints... so long as if you want any of it, you pay a fee to use a sodding Workbench? - come on now!

It's a needless and pointless mechanic and should be removed.

There is a work around of course:

Step 1: Farm your items from PvP mode.
Step 2: Break said items for scrap value (1 scrap per piece)
Step 3: Sell scrap on Market (when it is working)
Step 4: Use coins from Scrap sales to rent Workbenches.

Repeat process!!

Edited by Sickle1986
  • Upvote 1

So far on the ps4 I have bought one workbench for my faction. I still have 40g. I have got it all from selling stuff in the market that I have plenty of. I do hope the market comes back on ps4 soon tho as i have done over 50 get the cannon missions to get that stupid avia booster that i need 3 of to craft something and have gotten 1 so far.

1 hour ago, NSDWGack22 said:

really so if you save up the gold on ps4 for a clan everyone has access to your blue prints?

No, sorry, I only meant Faction... I forgot the game uses Clans/Guilds/Cults.. etc... The forward slash (/) symbol between words normally means AKA or and without saying the full words.

Sorry for the confusion there bud. :o

Edited by Sickle1986
  • Upvote 1

Yes you can.  Are you kidding?  Go to the "Trade" option and look at the prices for which players are buying from.  Look at the prices that players sell from and adjust your price accordingly.  There must be a lot of suckers cause every single time I put up a cabin, it's gone within two minutes.  And I'm not talking about .02.. I'm talking at least 3 credits each.

And before you say.. "Oh well that's not  enough.."  that wasn't the point of your post.  Your post was specific on not being able to use in game currency which is not the case.

I'm not trying to put you under the limelight or anything like that.  But comments that you make (albeit misinformed) can hurt new players.  Should they remove the cost for crafting benches? I think they should or make it less costly for players until a particular level, etc.

3 hours ago, *Divy_Dragon said:

LOL no you cant, selling items you get in matches gets your scrap... unless a sucker buys common items you post on market for coins..

Edited by Grifpa

2 hours ago, Sickle1986 said:

Workbench rental is pointless.... Honestly, whoever thought of this idea and put it into the game, needs their head tested for insanity.

You join a clan/faction, you get access to all their stuff/blueprints... so long as if you want any of it, you pay a fee to use a sodding Workbench? - come on now!

It's a needless and pointless mechanic and should be removed.

There is a work around of course:

Step 1: Farm your items from PvP mode.
Step 2: Break said items for scrap value (1 scrap per piece)
Step 3: Sell scrap on Market (when it is working)
Step 4: Use coins from Scrap sales to rent Workbenches.

Repeat process!!

I see workbench costs as a minor coin sink (ie coins permanently spent), it's a minor cost really. Factor it into the cost of the item you sell, then there's no problem.

I really think they should remove the cost of benches.Always ru have a nice taste in p2w aspects and game dies.

Yeah you can sell items hur dur to the market but think about those who need to refill it.Cause other than credit card you can't.

This game is a huge money sink to be honest and it's saddens me.

As a new player i enjoyed the first matches.But when you need to do crafting,It gets really annoying fast.

For now ill pass this game until final release.Maybe they will change the endles grind with money sink.

7 minutes ago, Alexe91 said:

Yeah you can sell items hur dur to the market but think about those who need to refill it.Cause other than credit card you can't.

Huh? you can always earn items from completing PvP or brawls.

6 minutes ago, gibbed said:

Huh? you can always earn items from completing PvP or brawls.

Yep 0.1-1p items gj farming.Unless you craft..unless you sell all your fuel to buy a bench as a new player...Or wait for the blue chest and sell the item you get...

Step 1 : First day log and task reward = 1 white item box. Sold to 50c at obt start = 15 item crafted.

Or Step 2 : lvl 10 blue chest gift = Sell it = $$$ = a lot of month on peace. Or sell copper and wires earned during normal season task...

So, today : WITHOUT USING ANY REAL $ (No preorder or other) :

1 blue shotgun, 1 blue canon, 1 blue radiator/heatsinker, 1 blue ammo box, 1 blue aiming device, 1 blue generator

2 blue motor, 2 blue rocket launcher, 2 blue cab

1000 blue wire/175 copper left/6purple electronic/~100 ticket 

Maybe other I forgot... So learn to think hater, because you with your real money you buy preorder/starter pack with a lot of expensive parts you can sell !!! Maybe some purple too...

Sorry to my english, but reading guy who are raging against high quality FREE to play make me... Yeah, on the 90', to play a game, you needed to buy it 400FF/60$ EVEN IF it was be a xxxx one who played on it 2h, without be able to test it before!

Poor 21th century. Idiocracy is coming.

Freeeeeee... -_-

Edited by *Jess-88
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Alexe91 said:

Yep 0.1-1p items gj farming.Unless you craft..unless you sell all your fuel to buy a bench as a new player...Or wait for the blue chest and sell the item you get...

Many items sell below their crafting costs anyway. Currently you need x50 Copper to craft a rare item so in many cases just selling your copper and buying the item itself is cheaper than crafting it.

Here's a tip for anyone complaining about not having Credits: Put a Fuel Barrel (or two) on your vehicle when you PvP. If you win you will earn 25 fuel per Barrel and can then refill your fuel and run more Raids, thereby earning more Copper. Then simply sell your Copper and profit. You could sell your fuel as well, but Coper tends to have a better exchange rate.

EDIT: Alternatively, just sell your DIY container. It's a gamble if you open so you can always just sell it to other players. And you get one every day for just being in-game so it's literally free money.

Edited by *Hiero_Glyph
Update

I know you can make money geesh stop .Sell the fuel or other crap to buy a bench.Not the point.

Imagine you need to pay 20copper to join a match,pay 10 to test new cars,pay 30 to guild vs guild,pay 15to pve.Got my point?

But why is there?To annoy people?So company make extra cash?

4 hours ago, *Jess-88 said:

Sorry to my english, but reading guy who are raging against high quality FREE to play make me... Yeah, on the 90', to play a game, you needed to buy it 400FF/60$ EVEN IF it was be a xxxx one who played on it 2h, without be able to test it before!

Poor 21th century. Idiocracy is coming.

Freeeeeee... -_-

Please don't reproduce. I won't continue to lower my iq continuing raging to each other.

The reason it is so hard to make coins, is that this is a free market which CAN give you the ability to reproduce infinite coins, which is why its hard to make coins, and this game 

disparrages quick selling.

1 hour ago, Alexe91 said:

I know you can make money geesh stop .Sell the fuel or other crap to buy a bench.Not the point.

Imagine you need to pay 20copper to join a match,pay 10 to test new cars,pay 30 to guild vs guild,pay 15to pve.Got my point?

Please don't reproduce. I won't continue to lower my iq continuing raging to each other.

Too late. My children have biggest iq than you, but thx to advice. Keep the way of injury me and my family, we'll be friend. Yah.

2 hours ago, Alexe91 said:

It's a coin sink. ie: coins permanently used and taken out of the economy.

Coin sinks: benches, mixing spray cans, creating a clan. Possibly upgrading items? I haven't done that yet. That's what I can think of off the top of my head.

Not coin sinks: the market.

Sign in to follow this