Sign in to follow this  
griggsgriggs

im new here

im new and for the life of me i'm have problem with building from scratch. nothing is lining up to start my frame. cameras dont work properly. look on youtube for help but nothing about how to work your controls. how to line up the frame and connect piece by piece. watch on youtube but they dont really help on camera positions and adjusting the height as you put frame together. i set first piece then try to connect next part but it stays red even when i set it...no weld to connect...i try all the buttons on top of screen and same results...nothing is helping me to line up the pieces. need help if anyone can. thanks...

here is a photo of my welding ability...haven hard time putting it together

screenshot-170603-175117.jpg

Edited by griggsgriggs
add photo

35 minutes ago, griggsgriggs said:

im new and for the life of me i'm have problem with building from scratch. nothing is lining up to start my frame. cameras dont work properly. look on youtube for help but nothing about how to work your controls. how to line up the frame and connect piece by piece. watch on youtube but they dont really help on camera positions and adjusting the height as you put frame together. i set first piece then try to connect next part but it stays red even when i set it...no weld to connect...i try all the buttons on top of screen and same results...nothing is helping me to line up the pieces. need help if anyone can. thanks...

Welcome to CROSSOUT Griggs

W.jpg

Thanks. I finally got it. The problem i was having was the frame piece did not line up proper...

place the first one inside the yellow zone and get another piece but it wouldn't line up...took me about almost 1 hr to finally get it done...but thanks for your advice and photo

Sign in to follow this