Sign in to follow this  
jrholdt

New players pvp guide

I am going to explain the basics and some advanced things many of you fail to understand about pvp.

First i want to bring up cannons.  Yes they are great damage and yes you can shoot them from long range and do a lot of damage. But if you attack from long range you will not get kills very often.  the reason you will not get kills is because after almost every player gets hit by a cannon they are going to run.   And at long rand from the back camping you will not finish hardly any kills.  Exp from pvp is based mostly on kills.

The most effective way to win matches and most figured this out in cb.  Is attack as group close range.  Also use your tab button to look at map often find where your allies are and stay somewhat together.  Another reason why charging basicly as a team is a good thing rather then camping.   You will finish matches faster giving more xp and more rewards.

• Upvote 1

The worst example of cannon sniping is the Canyon like encounter map.  Players seem to be drawn to the overlook and stand there in a row trying to snipe enemy on the cap that conveniently hide behind the containers.  To make matters worse there's a box-canyon between the overlook and the cap so when they jump, they end up upside down under the lip of a overhang.  Had a match where three players ended up flipped under the lip and it was impossible to get them righted.  Was like watching popcorn as I hit R repeatedly on each of them.

On Sunday, June 04, 2017 at 2:51 AM, RustCrow said:

The worst example of cannon sniping is the Canyon like encounter map.  Players seem to be drawn to the overlook and stand there in a row trying to snipe enemy on the cap that conveniently hide behind the containers.  To make matters worse there's a box-canyon between the overlook and the cap so when they jump, they end up upside down under the lip of a overhang.  Had a match where three players ended up flipped under the lip and it was impossible to get them righted.  Was like watching popcorn as I hit R repeatedly on each of them.

My first time on Canyon... I ended upside-down under that lip unable to flip over. Lol.

Needless to say, I am not making that Ace move, again.

Edited: Nice, they replace "N*ob" with Ace. That's pretty funny. This pleases me.

Edited by VeryClassy

Sign in to follow this