Quick communication Shout Commands Needed badly

zzDELTAzz

Since we lack all communication in this game on the consoles, you can at least give us a needed quick shout command wheel, which has shout outs like; I'm defending base, I'm attacking troops, I'm attacking base, group up, flank left, flank right, retreat, etc.

Also Have a squad shout commands and a team shout commands if there was PvP squad options.

if anyone else has different shouts to add please post them.

Edited by zzDELTAzz
  • Upvote 2

Or.... stop being shy and use your headset/microphone?

Why is everyone so scared to talk on xbox with a microphone?

Please don't say "I don't have a microphone" all xbox come with a microphone.

If you broke or lost yours you can buy a new one for like £5-10 pounds... if you can't afford one then you shouldn't be on xbox and should re-evaluate your life....

7 hours ago, ProjectDanny said:

If you broke or lost yours you can buy a new one for like £5-10 pounds... if you can't afford one then you shouldn't be on xbox and should re-evaluate your life....

This is assuming that the OP is actually on the Xbox.... Currently, the PS4 has no voice chat at all, and it sucks... Yes, we can only get around it by making parties outside of the game, but I don't want to have to do this in a  game which can be crucially turned by having communications.

Even  "World of Tanks" - has the option for voice chat, and the Radial Dial method for those who don't have a Microphone/Headset.

I wish every game would copy Smite/Paladins voice command system.  It's pretty simple yet goes a long way towards communicating without needing voice chat.  Hell it even gives the devs something else to sell (voice packs)

This would also be a nice feature for the pc version as well cause it's rather annoying having to type that people need to go and contest our base while you're in the middle of a battle with the enemy team

9 hours ago, ProjectDanny said:

I just wasted my time making an account for these forums so I could post a reply to ProjectDanny in this topic.  So, let's get to it!

ProjectDanny, or The Great Assumptionist. Maybe you should re-evaluate your life. After all, you came here to put down and berate another person based only on your own assumptions with no validation, while the OP was just asking for a simple feature that SHOULD be implemented into the game.  Not only did you assume the OP's preferred console, but you assumed he would want to have voice communications with the underbelly of Xbox's hackers, cheaters, and eleven year old children. After all, that is the Xbox's statistical majority of their player base, is it not?

Anywhos, I'm glad I'm on PS4 so I don't have to get teamed with you Project Danny, although I would have surely enjoyed blowing your scrap heap into dust.  

To the OP, and the Crossout Devs...yes, please add Shout-out commands.

Good day Engineers.

• Upvote 1