Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slumvilla

Raise PS for normal raids

18 posts in this topic

I totally agree that the PS needs to be raised. i think 4k is perfect. 

So many people coming into normal raids that have no chance. This isnt good for anyone including these players. The invasions need increasing too. Watching 3 people with white machine guns attack a levi and get 1 shotted might be funny but its not good at all.

Iv wasted a ton of fuel on raids where the other 3 guys have no chance. Some modes u can carry, others not so much.

Playing a Raid with minimum PS is complete suicide indeed. As is entering the Raid with just 3 players (yeah it's possible... fuel wasted!)

Posted (edited)

Agreed.  Possibly a change to the naming would also avoid some of the confusion making it "Normal", "Hard", "Brutal".  Most players would think that they should be able to do the "Normal" ones as "Easy" modes in games are usually skipped by experienced gamers, seeing it as a inferior difficulty level.

It toke me two matches to realize that it was just not possible to do it with my build and ignored it till I could get better gear but some players would keep going back to it and instead think that the difficulty level needs to be nerfed rather than them having to work on balancing their power-score between armor and weapons in order to get to the "theoretical" PS minimum.

Edited by RustCrow

I think the problem is Match making, and in most games, it is a large issue, look at World of Tanks, complete crap because of MM

I believe player should not be permetted to play normal raids unless they have 3.5k+ PS score, this would add to the climbing of the ladder for alot of players, but would help the game balance out.

If the difficulty stays the same as now, I'd say 4500PS-5000PS should be the minimum for normal raids.

Considering even then a defense against lunatics is always close and depends on luck.

I also belive that weapon rarity limit should be also implemented for normal raids. Getting a guy with 4k ps and only 2x white machine guns won't help beating it.

1 hour ago, Aazrl said:

I also belive that weapon rarity limit should be also implemented for normal raids. Getting a guy with 4k ps and only 2x white machine guns won't help beating it.

Agreed ... it's easy to bloat your PS ( Be it through inexperience or through wanting to get into a raid too early )

I see only one problem with a weapon rarity limit due to the fact someone could equip on weapon of said rarity and bloat themselves with silly things like barrels or hardware.

:002j:

Yes, i think it should be at least 4k PS for normal raids and 5k for Invasions.

With the decreased income of Fuel its not nice to loose because of low PS players joining the queue.

And dont tell me to group, i just want to play with randoms.

Actually I found it a little bit easier to find proper random group after fuel nerf. For some reason I am usually queued with 4-5k ps with at least 3 vectors.

This needs to be addressed, Im tired of losing due to a team being to weak for finish the raid, heist and so on, the game is extremely frustrating because I CANT WIN ANY MODES.....

On 08/06/2017 at 0:30 AM, RustCrow said:

Agreed.  Possibly a change to the naming would also avoid some of the confusion making it "Normal", "Hard", "Brutal".  Most players would think that they should be able to do the "Normal" ones as "Easy" modes in games are usually skipped by experienced gamers, seeing it as a inferior difficulty level.

I second this part.

Actually people jump to "Normal" raid thinking it's the average level, changing names could prevent lowbies to join.

Raising PS requierment is for the second part, slackers that join even when they know they don't have the level for those raids :p

i think it's not the PS nor the difficulty that's the issue but the player experience.
i run a 3.5k ps for normals without any problems, but then again i do have the experience to pull it off.

now how do we solve this dilemma? instead of a PS cap, a lvl cap would be ideal.
cap normal raids to lvl 15 and above.
also, if possible, group low level players with higher level ones at a ratio of 2:1

Noted, added to the Document.

The difficulty spike is also a suprise for people, as easy is very easy in comparison.

4k is still too low. You wouldn't believe how many 5k+PS teams i saw fail over and over again in so called normal/medium, which should be renamed nightmare. It seems harder than Hard difficulty.

Raising PS requirement to even 5k isn't enough. 

They need to nerf the bots or change their equipement. Thunderbolt and missile sniping mini boss mainly. Shotty bots are way too numerous.

And i also know quite a few close beta players that don't know what happened with this normal raid. And the others blame new players, not seeing that it isn't the problem.

Edited by CptDoss

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0